Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria (25238 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / Question: Which Is The Most Populous Ethnic Group In Rivers State? / Top 10 Africa's Most Populous Ethnic Groups. Yoruba is number 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by hammerD: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nowenuse:

Thank you very much.
In my opinion, Kwara, Kogi & Benue have no business being in the north.
These people are more southern, by culture, by history, by geography, by linguistic similarities, by mentality and almost everything else.

The British colonial masters were just promoting Hausa fulani interests in a large and oversized Northern Nigeria which they should control. Otherwise, Nupes and all Nupe speaking tribes, Baribas & Ebiras should have been classified together with Yorubas. While Igalas, Idomas & Igedes and maybe Tivs, should have been classified with Igbos.
Parts of Igala land were under the southern protectorate under Onitsha province in the past actually, before they were transferred to the north.

An Idoma or Igala christian in Katsina state is identified and addressed as an Inyamiri (Igbo).

Most of these people do not even have the mentality of being northerners, that's why an Igala or Idoma man leaving his village and travelling to Kano will tell you that he is travelling to the NORTH.

Igalas call hausas and northerners AKECHI (meaning people who speak strange languages). They can never call the Igbos or Yorubas with that name cos as long as they are concerned, they are familiar with these people.

This is why Benue & Kogi people can never fit into the same picture that those of us from Plateau, Nasarawa & Southern Kaduna fit into. We are very different from each other and this is why a joint middlebelt struggle has been a monumental failure.

The bolded got me laughing out loud.

Northern muslims are just crazy. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Jamislaw101(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Muslim population in Kano alone can cover three Eastern States population.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jamislaw101:
Muslim population in Kano alone can cover three Eastern States population.

Continue dreaming with 2006 census they counted both cows, goats and monkeys in Kano state.

1 Like

Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Jamislaw101(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Continue dreaming with 2006 census they counted both cows, goats and monkeys in Kano state.
the problem is that most Christian s are addicted to deception and lies, come to kano and see population.
Pls also ask your brothers and sisters that did their Nysc in the core north.

I repeat it again, Kano Muslim population alone is higher than three eastern states combined together.

1 Like

Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Efewestern: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nowenuse on the issue of secession, you said everyone should go come together and fight their way out as one people, with laid down terms of 3 seperate nations.

Now my question is, why not everyone fight for their separate nations now and save everyone the stress of splitting later, things might not go as planned, and there you have another form of agitation, thereby repeating the circle.

I sincerely do not see how your model will work out, if it's political union, restructuring for example, then you can count on a united front.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jamislaw101:
the problem is that most Christian s are addicted to deception and lies, come to kano and see population.
Pls also ask your brothers and sisters that did their Nysc in the core north.

I repeat it again, Kano Muslim population alone is higher than three eastern states combined together.

I don't argue trash because your submission has no basis.

You just saying what your mind tells you and what your ego looks like.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Jamislaw101(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't argue trash because your submission has no basis.

You just saying what your mind tells you and what your ego looks like.
[img][/img] take it or live it this is the core truth.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jamislaw101:
[img][/img] take it or live it this is the core truth.

Nothing to take or leave because is a fabricated lies.

Such statistics doesn't exist.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Nasarawa, Adamawa, South Gombe, South Borno, and certain parts of Eastern Niger, FCT, South Kebbi and South Bauchi.

You are comfortable to form a Union with the bolded ?.. Muslim enclave ?
People whose loyalty lies on the caliphate ?
States that are governed by Muslims since 1999 ?

Some of you northern Christians don't even know what you want..
Your Case is like trying to change pattern and position arrangement in fire..

When I talked of Union with middle belt I was referring to middle belt Christians not Muslims who are agents of the caliphate..

I don't think any Union with those States you mentioned will see the light of the day because sabotage Will be inevitable.

The people we see as middle belts are.. Benue, Platue, Taraba and southern Kaduna.....

Others are being dominated by Muslims and there is nothing you can do about it.
Because there are some minority Christians in Sokoto, will that make you to include sokoto in your Union simply because of presence of few Christians there ?

I also saw Boronu on your list... Nawa ooo

Disqualifying a group of people based on the kind of people they were classified with in the same state is myopic.

Have you heard of the Sayawa tribe of Bauchi south? They are next door neighbours to my tribe in Plateau state. The invisible state boundaries created by the core-north are the only thing that seperates us, just as Rivers Igbo tribes were seperated from Imo & Abia.
We are practically the same people. Same cultures, same mentality, same orientation and everything.

Sayawa people are the bravest northern minority group if you ask me. Not any tribe in Plateau or Southern Kaduna.

Sayawa people were the first northern minority to clash with Hausa fulanis in 1956. These people have started hating the core north before independence, whereas by this time, the rest of us were busy claiming Arewa.

Sometime in the 80s, Hausa fulanis dealt with these people and almost half of them were displaced and sought refuge in my area. However, since 2006 these people dealth with Hausa fulanis and chased them all out from Tafawa Balewa town (the 3rd largest town in Bauchi state).
Jihadists who are well supported and financed by the Bauchi state govt and all fulani groups from all over West africa have reinforced just to reconquer this town, but Sayawa people continue to defeat them till date.
No mosque can stand in that town till date. Even Sayawa indigenous muslims were sent packing. If you are a Sayawa man or woman and you convert to islam, your own brothers will kill you first.

All other Bauchi tribes have accepted Islam in their majority, others have been Hausanized and silenced, but Sayawas refuse to.
They do not have the majority population in the state but that doesn't mean they don't know who they are.

Bauchi state govt had to relocate the LG headquarters from that town because muslims could not enter. These people are the reason why any christian can have a political voice in Bauchi state today. They are just 10% of the state, but the entire state has ganged up against them, yet they still survive and are fluorishing.
When I meet with their people and see the kind of fire and passion coming out from them, I am shocked. I tell myself, if only all northern christian tribes can be like them, then Nigeria might have divided or had another civil war from our area.

Meanwhile you still see Hausa fulanis dealing with some tribes in Plateau & Taraba even though these are christian dominated states.

God forbid for us to have a movement and not include people like the Sayawas of Southern Bauchi. It's just like saying Igbo land without Asaba because Asaba is in the SS.

Some of our tribes, like those of us in Plateau were just lucky to find ourselves in Christian dominated states, it doesn't mean all of us are as brave or committed to self determination compared to other tribes in muslim dominated states.

Just to clear you where you mentioned Sokoto christians.
There are millions of indigenous Hausa-fulani christians in Zaria (Northern Kaduna), Kano, Katsina & Jigawa, but they are not included in our struggle because they do not belong to tribes.
Infact I was shocked to discover that there are a sizeable number of Kanuri christians, however, they are still not part of us.

Look at the pictures below. I always knew there were christians in Southern Yobe, but I never knew they even existed in Central Yobe, Bauchi north and Bauchi central in large numbers to the extent they even contest for elections of House of assembly in their state constituencies.

Now mind you, most of these christians belong to tribes like Bade, Affade, Ngizim, Bolewa e.t.c. They are not Hausa-fulanis or Kanuris, however, they are not usually included in our movement. Simply because all these areas have been overtaken by the caliphate and the majority of their muslim indigenes have mixed up and are inseperable from Hausa-fulanis.

Potiskum the largest town in Yobe state have the Ngizim people as the indigenes and owners of the town. Ngizim people are majority christian, however, their indigenous muslims have combined with Hausa-fulani and Kanuri muslim settlers and silenced the christians there. Nobody claims Potiskum as a middlebelt area.

However, you see Southern Borno tribes? These ones still know who they are. The majority of them are christians. They are nextdoor neighbours and same people with Adamawa & Southern Gombe.
Shani is in southern Borno and it is closer to Plateau state than Madagali that is in Adamawa but closer to Chad. Don't let the names of states deceive you.

The current leader of one of the most powerful national middlebelt forums championing the unity of the South & middlebelt is a Kibaku man from Southern Borno.
So, when you see us classifying certain areas as part of us, we know what we are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Jamislaw101(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nothing to take or leave because is a fabricated lies.

Such statistics doesn't exist.
look just try and travel, traveling is part of education.
I have been to five eastern states plus porthacout and Akwaibom state.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jamislaw101:
look just try and travel, traveling is part of education.
I have been to five eastern states plus porthacout and Akwaibom state.

And you now sit in your room to summarily conclude this statistics.

Are you serious?

So you believe all these things you have been writing!

Maybe you still overwhelmed by fantasies.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Efewestern:
Nowenuse on the issue of secession, you said everyone should go come together and fight their way out as one people, with laid down terms of 3 seperate nations.

Now my question is, why not everyone fight for their separate nations now and save everyone the stress of splitting later, things might not go as planned, and there you have another form of agitation, thereby repeating the circle.

I sincerely do not see how your model will work out, if it's political union, restructuring for example, then you can count on a united front.

I think we have to be united to fight under one banner, otherwise Nigeria will never take us seriously.
The core-north is so powerful today that only one region cannot take them on. Even 2 regions combined can hardly do it.

It is better we get independence and later fight among ourselves than for us to remain in this yoke called Nigeria while the caliphate feeds on each one of us and grow stronger.

Most southerners don't know that if the core-north succeeds in taking over the middlebelt, then Nigeria is finished. In such a scenario, it will take only a water-tight unity of the entire south to defeat the caliphate. This unity of the south we know can never happen, not when Yoruba muslims are there to be manipulated by the core-north.

We can never end up like South Sudan because unlike South Sudan, the majority of us (SE, SS & MB) are educated and we value human life and progress.
We will always sit down across a round table to discuss our coexistence.

I know most SS minorities are afraid of possible Igbo domination that's why you people prefer one Nigeria to Biafra. However, as long as over 30 million christian middlebelters & northern minorities are concerned and directly involved, an Igbo domination can never happen.

I use to be an advocate for restructuring, but I have seen that this will never work.

Restructuring based on our own terms and conditions can only work when we agitate for seccession and the core-north begs us to dialogue. Then we can put forward restructuring based on our terms as a solution to peace. Otherwise if we combine to agitate for restructuring, they will only give us an option to restructuring based on their terms when they feel our pressure.
It's just like a person going to the moon aiming for the Sun so that should in case he does not get to the sun, he will land on the moon.

2 Likes

Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Jamislaw101(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And you now sit in your room to summarily conclude this statistics.

Are you serious?

So you believe all these things you have been writing!

Maybe you still overwhelmed by fantasies.
I don't need you to believe it, that's the fact take it or live it.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jamislaw101:
I don't need you to believe it, that's the fact take it or live it.

Nobody can take, leave or believe such lie from pit of hell.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Efewestern: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nowenuse:

I think we have to be united to fight under one banner, otherwise Nigeria will never take us seriously.
The core-north is so powerful today that only one region cannot take them on. Even 2 regions combined can hardly do it.

It is better we get independence and later fight among ourselves than for us to remain in this yoke called Nigeria while the caliphate feeds on each one of us and grow stronger.

Most southerners don't know that if the core-north succeeds in taking over the middlebelt, then Nigeria is finished. In such a scenario, it will take only a water-tight unity of the entire south to defeat the caliphate. This unity of the south we know can never happen, not when Yoruba muslims are there to be manipulated by the core-north.

We can never end up like South Sudan because unlike South Sudan, the majority of us (SE, SS & MB) are educated and we value human life and progress.
We will always sit down across a round table to discuss our coexistence.

I know most SS minorities are afraid of possible Igbo domination that's why you people prefer one Nigeria to Biafra. However, as long as over 30 million christian middlebelters & northern minorities are concerned and directly involved, an Igbo domination can never happen.

I use to be an advocate for restructuring, but I have seen that this will never work.

Restructuring based on our own terms and conditions can only work when we agitate for seccession and the core-north begs us to dialogue. Then we can put forward restructuring based on our terms as a solution to peace. Otherwise if we combine to agitate for restructuring, they will only give us an option to restructuring based on their terms when they feel our pressure.
It's just like a person going to the moon aiming for the Sun so that should in case he does not get to the sun, he will land on the moon.

For you to have a united fight under one banner; you need to give the people a reason to bleed, how well do you want an Urhobo man to die for a cause he is not even sure his children will benefit from?

We all can have a single goal (secession) but under our various banners, like in the case of Yugoslavia.

It is wrong for you to think that the population of the minorities can outmatch a single ethnic group, that's when you will understand the game of Divide and rule.

Who would have thought the same Jews who cried of oppression some years back are the ones stealing land and bombing kids in the occupied territory today.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Tobichimezie: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nowenuse I'm Igbo, and I must confess all your contributions on here have been nothing short of insightful and beautiful to read... learned so much from you in just a few weeks or so read. Surely you've earned yourself a huge fan here, maybe you should consider writing a book in the near future?

5 Likes

Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tobichimezie:
Nowenuse I'm Igbo, and I must confess all your contributions on here have been nothing short of insightful and beautiful to read... learned so much from you in just a few weeks or so read. Surely you've earned yourself a huge fan here, maybe you should consider writing a book in the near future?

Let's say someone has been brain washed.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Efewestern:

For you to have a united fight under one banner; you need to give the people a reason to bleed, how well do you want an Urhobo man to die for a cause he is not even sure his children will benefit from?

We all can have a single goal (secession) but under our various banners, like in the case of Yugoslavia.

It is wrong for you to think that the population of the minorities can outmatch a single ethnic group, that's when you will understand the game of Divide and rule.

Who would have thought the same Jews who cried of oppression some years back are the ones stealing land and bombing kids in the occupied territory today.

Ethnic minorities in SS should seek their own country and establish their own Tower of Babel.

That's the right projection now.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
scholes0:

Igala - 40%
Ebira - 30%
Okun - 20%
Nupe offshoots (Bassa Nge, Kakanda) 3-4%
Others (Ogori, Idoma, Hausa, Bassa komo) 6%

Give or take.
Just seeing this.

Hmm, I wonder why most people forget that Gbagyis exist in Kogi state. Gbagyis in Kogi state are more than 100k.
From Koton Karfe down till you get to Abaji in FCT, many of those towns and villages belong to Gbagyis.

From Koton Karfe down to Abaji, down to Nasarawa-Toto, Egbura & Gbagyi communities lie side by side.

Cc garfield.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by hammerD: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Efewestern:

U AND FRATERMATHY NEVER MAKE SENSE.

URHOBO DAT LIVE IN ASABA, AND SHARE STATE WITH IGBO, WHILST FIGHTING IJAW AND ITSEKIRI IN AN UNENDING WAR ARE ONE NATION WITH IJAW AND ITSEKIRI.

WE HAVE NOT EVEN ADD, IBIBIO, EFIK AFEMAI AND MORE THAT ARE IN THIS SS.

U BOYS ARE VERY FUNNY. I WISH U GROW UP A LITTLE THOUGH.

AM NOT BEGGING TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH U, BUT FOR U TO KNOW, U HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN TO.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Thank you very much for your kind words smiley.
Writing a book? Maybe in the future when I have the time.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Efewestern:

You are making serious sense.
It is true that it will be very difficult to convince most Niger deltans or middlebelters to die for the name Biafra. E nor go easy.
These people will be better off dying for a name they easily resonate with, like Niger delta republic or Middlebelt republic.

The problem with the case of Yugoslavia is that everyone seceding focused on their own nations and Serbia (the agressor) was left to pounce on the weaker ones in their bid for expansion.
Serbia descended on Bosnia & Kosovo and dealt with them seriously. If not for international help from NATO, a worse genocide than what the world witnessed would have happened. And after capturing Bosnia & Kosovo, they would have gone for Croatia & Slovenia next. However, imagine if the other smaller nations were united under one banner. There was no way Serbia would have had the liver to try what they did in Bosnia & Kosovo.

So, you see the great flaws of secession under separate banners?
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2019
hammerD:

URHOBO DAT LIVE IN ASABA, AND SHARE STATE WITH IGBO, WHILST FIGHTING IJAW AND ITSEKIRI IN AN UNENDING WAR ARE ONE NATION WITH IJAW AND ITSEKIRI.

AM NOT BEGGING TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH U, BUT FOR U TO KNOW, U HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN TO.

@Efewestern where is Fratermathy? Truly I have not heard of him in such a long while. I will like to know his opinions on a subject as this.

And just like this guy is saying above. Truly, a Niger deltan country will need very very serious work and concerted efforts to make it a peaceful one. Especially the western axis where you have the Edos, Urhobos, Ijaws & Itsekiri. How easily do you think these tribes can live in one nation in peace?
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by hammerD: 12:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Nowenuse:

It is true that it will be very difficult to convince most Niger deltans or middlebelters to die for the name Biafra. E nor go easy.
These people will be better off dying for a name they easily resonate with, like Niger delta republic or Middlebelt republic.

The problem with the case of Yugoslavia is that everyone seceding focused on their own nations and Serbia (the agressor) was left to pounce on the weaker ones in their bid for expansion.
Serbia descended on Bosnia & Kosovo and dealt with them seriously. If not for international help from NATO, a worse genocide than what the world witnessed would have happened. And after capturing Bosnia & Kosovo, they would have gone for Croatia & Slovenia next. However, imagine if the other smaller nations were united under one banner. There was no way Serbia would have had the liver to try what they did in Bosnia & Kosovo.

U also miss the point. There is no unity or nation called SS. The only thing they all have in common is Igbo. Igbo is the uniting factor. Else dey destroy each other. Many times, Igbo try to broker peace for them. So how can dey be a nation? There nation is Biafra.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by senatordave1(m): 2:19am On Nov 11, 2019
hammerD:
U also miss the point. There is no unity or nation called SS. The only thing they all have in common is Igbo. Igbo is the uniting factor. Else dey destroy each other. Many times, Igbo try to broker peace for them. So how can dey be a nation? There nation is Biafra.
Taah,biafra is for only the igbos.count south south out of that.we belong to the niger delta republic...
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 11, 2019
hammerD:

You hardly make sense.

You grow up....You need it most.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Nowenuse:

@Efewestern where is Fratermathy? Truly I have not heard of him in such a long while. I will like to know his opinions on a subject as this.

And just like this guy is saying above. Truly, a Niger deltan country will need very very serious work and concerted efforts to make it a peaceful one. Especially the western axis where you have the Edos, Urhobos, Ijaws & Itsekiri. How easily do you think these tribes can live in one nation in peace?

Let them try it first. After tower of Babel do exist in the Bible.

Is possible....very possible.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 11, 2019
hammerD:

I disagree. Their nation can't be biafra and Igbo is no way their uniting factor.

Their uniting factor is Hausa-fulani, and must be maintained to be so.

I repeat their nation is not biafra. It is high time you come in terms with reality unless you like world of illusions, imaginary world and fantasies
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Taah,biafra is for only the igbos.count south south out of that.we belong to the niger delta republic...

And so I hold. Anybody counting SS into biafra doesn't like Igbos. Infact I daresay that person is a full blooded enemy of ndigbo.

I don't drag what I know am better than even in terms of development.

I can't leave Nigeria to create another Nigeria that is not workable...No

SS I repeat is well catered for and better taken care of in Nigeria.
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Let me add this here today.

What many do not know is that Niger delta republic has always been a campaign of blackmail whenever biafra issue comes up and Is highly sponsored.

To buttress that you will never see their leader pushing further for it or those Niger delta agitators pushing further or making any efforts after that. It is all targeted as a blackmail.

Now how do you treat such blackmail and is quite simple. Biafra should be made totally and all Igbo affair....very strictly one without consideration and watch them die in complain, anger and bitterness.

Now the reason is this, even the SS doesn't want you to leave and will be quick to employ all tactics to sabotage your struggle.

Take a look at Asari Dokubo all his efforts is geared towards sabotaging your efforts and making sure Igbos don't live because that's their lifeline in Nigeria. He will quickly join and create his biafra group with stories ranging from how they were all in the struggle.

Same man will go and create another group called Niger delta group and these one will come out and say we ain't part of this struggle and this ones are highly sponsored.

Such scenerio has happened all round but these blinded IPOB has failed to read in between lines because they are blinded by folks sent by federal government to join Ipob and this is the reason for their failure.

Have you asked why Nigeria government doesn't take Niger delta republic bla bla bla serious. This is because it is all aimed at blackmail and immediately die off when biafra issue always subsidized and ressurects when the heat is on again.

Way forward, tell those minorities Ipob that biafra is now an all Igbo affair....no addition no deduction if they like let them cry foul but that's how it should be and must be.

To achieve something you must make certain strong, blunt and severe decision to get what you want.

Make biafra an Igbo affair and let any riff Raff come out again to say you dragging them, then you will have time to blast those animals and give them doses of their own words to swallow.

Today biafra is Igbo and Igbo must it be.....say no to further blackmail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And so I hold. Anybody counting SS into biafra doesn't like Igbos. Infact I daresay that person is a full blooded enemy of ndigbo.

I don't drag what I know am better than even in terms of development.

I can't leave Nigeria to create another Nigeria that is not workable...No

SS I repeat is well catered for and better taken care of in Nigeria.

Yes,we are pro nigerians
Re: Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria by Efewestern: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Nowenuse:

There was no way Serb-controlled Yugoslav People's Army could have gone for Croatia and Slovenia, that would mean dragging Germany and others fully into the conflict, let's not forget that Croatia at that time was dealing heavily with Serbs minority who were opposing their freedom.

Well I agree that there are great flaws of secession under separate banners, but it's the best way to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Reacts To Proscription Of F-SARS / Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC / Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.