Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. (32205 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / Bikini Church � End Time Church Share Pls / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Vengance666(f): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
healthserve:

Leave the shirt alone, fix your esteem. You assumed you needed a new attire on a faulty esteem, you got one on, it still left the unwhole self worth exposed. If you need a new shirt to impress a crush, then you don't need such a person in your life.
What are you saying? Isn't it natural for people to try and impress people they are attract to? E be like puberty nor reach your side. You'll do the craziest things mhen

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Depressed101:
becacia. Cut scatter grin.
Oh do you know me? smiley
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by amendara1: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
It was 27th of May 2018, I was the Sunday school teacher coordinator, so one woman I was teaching and telling lies to the students, i just look at it that she's not saying the right thing i now said no wonder you're serious. The next thing she did was to report me to pastor and low and behold she call her husband who was not in the church to come and deal with me, after the service the husband came and greeted me, before i respond the man had slapped me twice and the wife join hand to beat me i was just looking, to make the matter worse my Pastor said am guilty that I am suspended all because she used to give him money and buying gifts for him. I have never been that embarrassed in my life like that they. Anyway I hand them over to God for all they have done. I can't forget that day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
mimimile93:
Am a muslim
What brought you here then?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
cenaman:
No! he didn't wake up, he is typing from the land of the death.
I’m on the road, please take it easy on me grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by boom99(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
the day muscle pull catch me during sermon ...every where was quiet....i opened my mouth to shout....

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
slapandfall:
I play drums in church. i went to night vigil from Work after that VI/Lekki traffic.
when pastor was preaching i was sleeping on the drums, na so i fall yakata for ground and the whole drum scatter with big noise

Everybody was shocked even the other people who were sleeping screamed Jesus from sleep cos they were all shocked by the sudden loud noise.

Pastor was just looking at me and i just open my mouth for ground cos i no fit talk.

I just carry my bible dey go house
Hahahahaha you people oooo
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Nosa111(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mine was back then in 2008/9, then blackberry phone was reigning, my Friend brought his mom blackberry Phone to church, while I was looking at it as a local boy when never touch BB before. I mistakenly put on the music inside the church, the music that played out was “Holla your boy” by wizkid. We both had no glue on how to turn the music off. We were upstairs and the pastor shouted from downstairs, in his voice, “who is that? You don’t respect God in his house ?”. All eyes were on us, until someone came to help us by turning the music off. #LOL. Thank God for my life sha, Na the latest IPhone we come dey use.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by bigcee(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Embarrassing moment was when I was persuaded to join choir. Well I join choir due to persuasion of the sisters that they need a brother to join. I rehearse the song very, very well. Then as lead choir I was to address the crowd with the song. Fear first of all catch me. As I held the mike and I faced the congregation, I forgot the song immediately. I face the choir make dem help me. They were shocked. I shouted, hello so many times at them, I mumured some incoherent words back to dem to signal I have forgotten the song, they sheepishly smiled back. Meanwhile all the pastors where laughing inside out. They knew me to be a shy person and yet they were the ones that convinced me to join choir. I stammered, grumbled, talk, mumured, struggled and managed to drag the song join with the help of the choir till the end. As I drop mike and went to my seat the stunned congregation were just looking at me. I have learnt my lesson anyway.
Lwkmd grin grin grin guy i swear you don kill me grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Vasgas: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
boom99:
the day muscle pull catch me during sermon ...every where was quiet....i opened my mouth to shout....
I hope they didn't not think you suddenly got glimpse of a revelation.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by ability19: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mehn as a saxophonist I visited my new church due to change of area and xploring new ideas in music only to be asked to solo a song I didn't rehearse or totally know after I finished I mehn I almost cried and it dropped my mora like mad.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Depressed101: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh do you know me? smiley
nope, the name is just mouthy, are you from the east side
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by chelseamann(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Ma nigga i swear na u get the tin, u get d response well grin grin
that's how weed smokers ask and answer themselves...lol grin but I no follow oo
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Greatgrandma: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
The comment section made my Sunday hahahahahhahhaha

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Depressed101:
nope, the name is just mouthy, are you from the east side
Looolz oh I see... from the West ooo
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Emperor002: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
da was a day our rev.fr was addressin d congregation n i was busy sleeping suddenly i farted n it was a very very loud wan dat it had to wake me up n stop the priest from talking n everybody turn to me n was lookin at me i was so ashamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by gonkin(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
bukatyne:

What is embarrassing in it?
Responding to the topic or were u expecting something else
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by mumu9gerian: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=BecaciaBarbie post=83509980]
Before?[/quote
How is it?
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by chigoizie7(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ategberoson:
going to church with insufficient funds, only for the pastor to be calling series of offering and after dashing the one I have, left with my tp money back home. everyone left the chairs to contribute in the front, na only me stand unmoved

When I was going to church, I give offering once, and that’s the weekly offering. If the rev like, let them scream with microphones to my ears, I won’t stand up from my seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by tillaman(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mood11:
Years ago, the whole family went for a vigil together. When it was time for deliverance, the Charismatic brother was calling people in batches. When he called for children, I stepped out like the others and before I know what's up, anybody he lays hands on will jerk jerk jerk and fall then other Charismatic would help the person up... I was trying to decide if the falling was intentional or it was truly the holy ghost in action...
When it was my turn, he laid hands on my forehead and was praying furiously like he did to the others but I didn't fall or should I say the thing no catch me.. grin
I opened one eye and saw my aunt looking at me, then I made up my mind to impress her by falling before they say I am possessed.. [/b]Na so I fall backward o, hit head for heard alter floor and passed out[b] embarassed angry

this is crazy grin I laugh so tey I wake my niece wey I been pet to sleep

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Depressed101: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Looolz oh I see... from the West ooo
Becacia means cut scatter in Igbo. And it implies that the bearer is gifted tremendously axx wise. Correct me if I'm wrong doh
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Blackicegold(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
sharpwriter:

Dem no well.... So they all live in condemnation and perhaps perpetual sin... Clownish!

Guy man if you don’t know what to say shaybe you would keep quiet angry
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Greatfullheart: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
udoekere:
My most embarrassing moment in church was when i wore a newly bought package shirt to church just to impress ma crush who was just a new member in the church.

That day i went to church very early just to sit at the front seat where i will be seen by everybody.
And the church was over crowded since we were having a convention,so i was walking to and fro,and also will be the first to stand up to dance when a song is been played by the praise team.
Little did i know that i had a stained on ma shirt due to the dirtiness of the iron i used to iron ma cloth in the evening.

I didn't know,i was just busy dancing and glancing at ma crush not until one guy like that walked up to me and whisper in ma ear " Bro's you get stain for the back of your shirt " so i had to go outside and confirm and lo and behold the back of ma shirt was messed up with a very big dirt...i was embarrass and left church not to change up but never to return no more.
JO SOAPY

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tellemall:

Funny. Did you return to sing again?
Yeah. I returned to sing again. But unlike before I was put back stage. The choir were helpful and I can now address and minister before the congregation. The next church I went to, they want me to join choir. I said no.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Mood11: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bigseven:
...and you passed out? Wow. So how's life over there? U guys have internet and nairaland over there too?
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Mood11: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
tillaman:
this is crazy grin I laugh so tey I wake my niece wey I been pet to sleep
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Mood11: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Oohh !! did u later wake up wen u passed out ?? shocked
No dear, this message is brought to you from the land of the ancestors lipsrsealed grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Tellemall: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Yeah. I returned to sing again. But unlike before I was put back stage. The choir were helpful. The next church I went to, they want me to join choir. I said no.
LOL
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by sharpwriter(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Blackicegold:

Guy man if you don’t know what to say shaybe you would keep quiet angry

Sharrap! I know exactly what I'm saying coz my deductions were from the words of the person I quoted. If what he said was what happened, then I'm right.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Funkybabee(f): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na so menstrual stain did for me then ooo

oh my God
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by Evangkatsoulis: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
bukatyne:

That was dangerous.

You don't play with the power of God.

If you were not arrested to fall, stand your ground.
There was no power of God there. The others definitely faked it.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. by OlawaleBammie: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
chelseamann:
that's how weed smokers ask and answer themselves...lol grin but I no follow oo

U well soo, i swear u no well oo grin

A no even know how weed dey look oo

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives / Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.