Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls (4694 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / She's Falling For A New Tenant. / I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
RejectedStone:
She want to ask you for money wink just be prepared

In a nutshell, you are a potential mugu
I will get her ND show u am nt a mugu,,,,,, 2 can play tongue
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by kenir(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
After reading all that, i was going to start venting, then i saw the op's moniker!
Thank God i checked o

1 Like

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by aminusodiq(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
update us after d birthday abeg
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Giftexx: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Very possible, she wants to tax u.
It's a bad start. Decline and move on.

If it's not money, then best of luck!
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Destiblack(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
lilmax:
I told her I will make sure she get everything she wanted at d birthday ( food ND drinks).

One of the reasons why men fail

One of the reasons why men are worthless

Not all men bro but some.
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Sammy555(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
update us but I sure pass na billing
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Kenkeye: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
clive2u:
don't go to the birthday. she won't ask u and u won't ask her, everybody happy

grin
clive2u:
don't go to the birthday. she won't ask u and u won't ask her, everybody happy
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Don't even try what you are thinking. You might resign from your work
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sammy555:
update us but I sure pass na billing
grin
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
U will make the biggest mistake by telling her ur mind first. Let's say she say she wants u, don't make ur excitement too obvious but I don't think that's going to be the case.
Just chill and hear her out before u do anything I will regret with u

2 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Omar09(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
wats simp

Displeasing yourself to please a girl. Doing everything to make her stay with you, thinking you can't live without her, thinking there's no one better than her, thinking she's irreplaceable, submitting yourself to manipulation from her. Investing in her instead of yourself (this could be time, money, emotion). The list can go on.

1 Like

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Omar09(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
I will get her ND show u am nt a mugu,,,,,, 2 can play tongue

Look at you. You are scared of rejection how can you get her?
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Omar09(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Destiblack:

Not all men bro but some.

All men sir. All men.
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by galadima77(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
I like d girl, can't imagine her asking me for something else rather than can u be my simp?

It's either estimated bill or prepaid but can never ever be post paid. Just close your ears to the story and wait for the demand part!

Thank me later
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Heineken(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
RejectedStone:
She wants to ask you for money wink just be prepared

In a nutshell, you are a potential mugu
hahahahah bro
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Inside life,,,,
U village pipu still follow me come here,,,,, she meet up wit me as she said bt guyz embarassed,,, I don shayoo deep undecided
She hand me a small piece of paper ND left,, she can't talk to me due to my shayo level sad

I opened d paper ND dis stupid voice whispering to me say ( guy text DAT Number to 131.) Shayo no good ooo,,, grin I text am true true bt story short................. tongue I don get her number ND I know Wat she want wit me, I will call her tmao ND ask her out cool

Tank u every1 for d positive msg ND d negative 1,,, I make use of it well....... Thks 1ce again every1. cool

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Fidelismaria: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Lol

I do this to people all the time

I tell them I need something from them, a personal favour and request

They get all apprehensive and shit ...then I ghost

Later they'll ask me : what's it you wanted me to do for you? And I'll be like: oh I just wanted to borrow ur phone to make a call

Hehehehe

Seeing the light go out of their faces is exhilarating

Hehehehe

Op the said girl doesn't want anything spectacular from you..so take ur mind off it
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by emerged01(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chai! We should guess? Lol
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin grin

Lol

I do this to people all the time

I tell them I need something from them, a personal favour and request

They get all apprehensive and shit ...then I ghost

Later they'll ask me : what's it you wanted me to do for you? And I'll be like: oh I just wanted to borrow ur phone to make a call

Hehehehe

Seeing the light go out of their faces is exhilarating

Hehehehe

Op the said girl doesn't want anything spectacular from you..so take ur mind off it
Wetin I do u Na

1 Like

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by U1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
See as this fellow just waste pesin time. �
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
Inside life,,,,
U village pipu still follow me come here,,,,, she meet up wit me as she said bt guyz embarassed,,, I don shayoo deep undecided
She hand me a small piece of paper ND left,, she can't talk to me due to my shayo level sad

I opened d paper ND dis stupid voice whispering to me say ( guy text DAT Number to 131.) Shayo no good ooo,,, grin I text am true true bt story short................. tongue I don get her number ND I know Wat she want wit me, I will call her tmao ND ask her out cool

Tank u every1 for d positive msg ND d negative 1,,, I make use of it well....... Thks 1ce again every1. cool
Just fvck the girl, don't take her seriously or you'll spoil your career
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Premiumwriter: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
can't be so quick to judge , u also ave a sister Na sad
who else thinks the op is stupid??

I mean that's his username

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Destiblack(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Omar09:

All men sir. All men.

No boss, I disagree on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.