Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks (49970 Views)

See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Adeevah(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
How do you want me to advice you when I can't see nor touch it.....

Snap n send pixx
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Jgoldie: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
See as you give food for this nairaland boys to chop kai...anyway they will have something droll on all day.

Get palm oil,fry it a little then keep rubbing for 3 months
on your stretch mark

Dish all this cotonou cream abeg and buy France or philiphiness cream,anything with spf is good for you

For the spots ,get a peel for the discoloration ,then get cetaphil or amlactin moisturizing lotion for skin repair

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:
The deed has already been done and right now I think you should look for a way to let your skin breathe.
First things first, you have got to stop the bleaching cream or whatever lotion or soap you use.

Secondly, let your skin rest. Don’t put anything on it and if you must, then resort to sheabutter whipped with lavender or peppermint oil. These oils revive your skin but you go black sha except you avoid been under direct sunlight.

Thirdly, To help repair your or help your stretch mark. I’d advise you to get vitamin E oil, most likely in capsule and rub on it twice a day. I use it for my butt and I must confess that it is really good. Also, uhm, I am a skin product junkie because I am a sensitive skin holder, so I got natural based moisturizers, skin scrub, sea salt from people like neutrogena and co. I do my scrubs and orishirishi thrice a week but at night tho.

Fourthly, get sunscreen lotion. I can’t over emphasize this. Get sunscreen with spf 30 or 50. Nigerian sun damages the skin bad bad, I won’t lie.

Then to the most important.... because of my skin, I cut out alcohol although I still take quality red wine for my heart, I replaced soda or juice or ice cream with WATER. Take water like your life depends on it and also eat vegetables voraciously(broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, carrot, garlic, onion, spinach,e.t.c) , eat it like you are herbivorous and thank me later. You can also take supplements if you can afford it

Finally, avoid Instagram lotion/ soap sellers and go back to baby soap and oil for lotion. I use baby soap and oil and my skin has forever loved me back much better. (I am fair tho). You might also want to wait 2 weeks before changing soap or lotion before using a new one.

Take care and don’t worry.

Tain God i no be woman oh, see work...weldone ma sister, ma mind is telling me you will be fine after all this therapy..abeg na post picutre les see cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by airminem(f): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lovexme:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with broken screen for sale.

Contact is on the signature.
Seems you could get me a used samsung galaxy S7 Screen
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by nick50(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
I won't be surprised if u are Yoruba

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Swargu:

Tain God i no be woman oh, see work...weldone ma sister, ma mind is telling me you will be fine after all this therapy..abeg na post picutre les see cheesy cheesy

Lol, fortunately I am grin grin cheesy
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Vieamie: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
What cream can one use to clear sun burn. My face is vlack,rest of my body chocolate. I dont want to bleach my face o.just need my colour to rhyme with my body. Just like mompha face black.
Lemon Juice Mix With Baking Soda( Not Baking Powder O!). Scrub Your Face With It.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Smith234(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Go see a dermatologist asap
giftjoyz:
Someone Help Me Before It Eat Me Up

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

PLEASE HELP ME THIS MARK IS EATING ME UP

I can't post the body pictures here cos it too graphical
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by KINGreignn: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
E don start. Keep running youe mouth.
Lets watch

How about I trace you?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by KINGreignn: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Vieamie:

Lemon Juice Mix With Baking Soda( Not Baking Powder O!). Scrub Your Face With It.

Don't respond to the troglodyte bro. Its a nuisance.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Kaybex007(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:
The deed has already been done and right now I think you should look for a way to let your skin breathe.
First things first, you have got to stop the bleaching cream or whatever lotion or soap you use.

Secondly, let your skin rest. Don’t put anything on it and if you must, then resort to sheabutter whipped with lavender or peppermint oil. These oils revive your skin but you go black sha except you avoid been under direct sunlight.

Thirdly, To help repair your or help your stretch mark. I’d advise you to get vitamin E oil, most likely in capsule and rub on it twice a day. I use it for my butt and I must confess that it is really good. Also, uhm, I am a skin product junkie because I am a sensitive skin holder, so I got natural based moisturizers, skin scrub, sea salt from people like neutrogena and co. I do my scrubs and orishirishi thrice a week but at night tho.

Fourthly, get sunscreen lotion. I can’t over emphasize this. Get sunscreen with spf 30 or 50. Nigerian sun damages the skin bad bad, I won’t lie.

Then to the most important.... because of my skin, I cut out alcohol although I still take quality red wine for my heart, I replaced soda or juice or ice cream with WATER. Take water like your life depends on it and also eat vegetables voraciously(broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, carrot, garlic, onion, spinach,e.t.c) , eat it like you are herbivorous and thank me later. You can also take supplements if you can afford it

Finally, avoid Instagram lotion/ soap sellers and go back to baby soap and oil for lotion. I use baby soap and oil and my skin has forever loved me back much better. (I am fair tho). You might also want to wait 2 weeks before changing soap or lotion before using a new one.

Uh, as for my screenshots, if you are dark, these oils will return you back to default setting but it will definitely repair your skin smiley

All these explanation just to manage a female skin, chisos. I thank the Good God I came to this earth as a man.

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Izadibabe: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Op, please pay no mind to the people condemning you.

Everyone makes mistakes but the important thing is realisation and ownership.

The stretch marks are bad but thank God it's not skin cancer, so it can be fixed.

Now that you have opened up about the issue, the best Advise I have is similar to one from a previous poster but with more details on steps to take as follows:

1. Stop using the lightening cream immediately no matter the reaction.

2. Use 1/4 portion Palmer's Cocoa butter cream, mixed thoroughly with 1/4 portion Organic Shea butter, 1/4 portion organic coconut oil or Rapeseed Oil, 1/8 natural honey and apply daily morning and evening all over your body to hydrate, moisturize and repair the skin.

3. Drink 8 to 10 cups of water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated and reduce the stretch marks.

4. Please start taking these specific fruit / veg to improve the skin elasticity - mix 1/2 avocado, 100g spinach or ugwu leaf, 100g Cucumber, 1 apple, 1 garlic clove, thumb size ginger.

You can eat them chopped up as salad or make smoothie with it using 1 cup of water. Consume once a day.

5. If you are overweight try to cut down on carb intake. Eat low carb meals and lots of vegetables daily.

If you need more info on healthy meals then hit me up on Instagram on my page @shapefixers

Most of all good luck and keep safe.

5 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:

Lol, fortunately I am grin grin cheesy

Aya drop picture les see face and glorify the Lord, abi you want to send it in dm? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by MariaAngeles: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:
Someone Help Me Before It Eat Me Up

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

PLEASE HELP ME THIS MARK IS EATING ME UP

I can't post the body pictures here cos it too graphical

Contact me for some natural skin treatment.
It'll take time, but the stretch marks will fade if you're consistent with the treatment .
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kaybex007:

All these explanation just to manage a female skin, chisos. I thank the Good God I came to this earth as a man.
You would not understand. If I am praying, I ask God to heal, protect and keep my skin sane. My skin has mind on its own. One day, it’s been nice, the next day, I am pale, some other day, it’s on a riot. All these can eat someone up
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by ayomidepaul(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin

You are not normal grin

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by fowlyansh181(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
If you are very serious and need help, get reddit, follow this sub and then asks lots of questions and read through, you’ll surely learn

r/SkincareAddiction

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:

Uh, as for my screenshots, if you are dark, these oils will return you back to default setting but it will definitely repair your skin smiley

Okay. so OP, kindly follow what is here, this is your best advice so far....

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Swargu:

Aya drop picture les see face and glorify the Lord, abi you want to send it in dm? cheesy cheesy
Lol.... I don’t take pictures tongue
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Alexo4real(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
You mean the thing tacha your body grin
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Pearl05(f): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin

Wicked sombre

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Vieamie: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
KINGreignn:

Don't respond to the troglodyte bro. Its a nuisance.
Oh Ok
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Kaybex007(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:

You would not understand. If I am praying, I ask God to heal, protect and keep my skin sane. My skin has mind on its own. One day, it’s been nice, the next day, I am pale, some other day, it’s on a riot. All these can eat someone up

Seriously speaking, I understand you, that is why I wrote that "I thank God that I am not a lady" cuz everything about ladies if fragile. A lady needs so much more than a man to maintain every part of her body, starting from menstruation to others. I hail all the ladies in the world.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:

Lol.... I don’t take pictures tongue

Aunty you can lie, now you have made me want to see that picture, gonna dm you tongue tongue ntoor
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Strica(f): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:

Please where in Nigeria can I get these essential oils, like this real deal o not aromatic oils?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Swargu:

Aunty you can lie, now you have made me want to see that picture, gonna dm you tongue tongue ntoor

I really don’t reply dms and by the way, I don’t use the mail I registered nairaland with wink
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Hoodbilonia: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Make i no go rub acid for face o
Baking soda..hmmmmm
Vieamie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.