Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] (2275 Views)

"Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
I want to give 2 people something. It's a book, but the is not free and not cheap. Luckily, 2 people will get it for free.

This book will help you improve your memory and you'll recall things you learn or read. With this book, you'll never forget phone numbers, names, vocabularies, speeches, etc.

It will reveal to you the secret of retentiveness. After reading the book, you'll be smarter and it's 100% guaranteed. I want 1 man and 1 woman to benefit from this giveaway.

Please, after you get the book on the 30th of this month, don't share it — it's not transferable. Violation of this agreement may result to lawsuit.

This book will change your life, especially your brain. If you're a student, count yourself lucky.

1 Like

Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
The first man and the first woman to drop a comment will get a copy on the 30th of this month.

Modified:

This book is not free. I know there are people who would want to read it, but don't have the money yet. In this case, I'll divide the the book in 2 and share the first half for free.

With this, you'll know if you want to buy the full book or not.

So, drop your email address if you want a copy. You'll get it within 72 hours.
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:
I want to give 2 people something. It's a book, but the is not free and not cheap. Luckily, 2 people will get it for free.

This book will help you improve your memory and you'll recall things you learn or read. With this book, you'll never forget phone numbers, names, vocabularies, speeches, etc.

It will reveal to you the secret of retentiveness. After reading the book, you'll be smarter and it's 100% guaranteed. I want 1 man and 1 woman to benefit from this giveaway.

Please, after you get the book on the 30th of this month, don't share it — it's not transferable. Violation of this agreement may result to lawsuit.

This book will change your life, especially your brain. If you're a student, count yourself lucky.

Interesting
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh I want it one
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by McEphiks(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:
The first man and the first woman to drop a comment will get a copy on the 30th of this month.

See me here. I hope say Glo get sense
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by adamskutty(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Op i am interested
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Am here
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Yakubu2000: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Am here
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Yakubu2000: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
09083472573 this is my WhatsApp no
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by balosammy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
I want this also
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Nat404: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:

Share it with me please. I am your brother.

1 Like

Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Segol: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
nextgoldmine@gmail.com and personweygodlike@yahoo.com
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by adeboi1: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Boss I want oo
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by kudusman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Boss i want it please,like...am a student help 08165898930
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd good evening. I trust you are doing well.
I wanted to know if I qualified for the book
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
iLegendd good evening. I trust you are doing well.
I wanted to know if I qualified for the book

Yes. You and StacyO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Ustec: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
I need the book badly boss
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Blessinzy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
am here o.. i love reading! blessingakpobi@gmail.com
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ilegend if I publish a book on Amazon with a particular author name, can I change my author name if I want to publish another book with the same account?
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Ilegend if I publish a book on Amazon with a particular author name, can I change my author name if I want to publish another book with the same account?

100% yes.
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Chapter1vs6(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

100% yes.
hi good evening. Thanks for the morning.
I came for the book. But I don't want to be too forward about it
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Lamanii22(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Awww I'd be delighted to have your book...
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
hi good evening. Thanks for the morning.
I came for the book. But I don't want to be too forward about it

Done.
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2019
This book is not free. I know there are people who would want to read it, but don't have the money yet. In this case, I'll divide the the book in 2 and share the first half for free.

Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by balosammy(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Balosambalosammy@gm
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Prettychichi21(f): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

thanks.. I'd love to have it.. ajuluchukwuamaka@gmail.com
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes. You and StacyO.

Sending pm ASAP
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2019
StacyO:

So happy
Sending pm ASAP
I haven't seen it.
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by adeboi1: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Davidilleri80@gmail.com
Re: JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture] by AyamDani(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] / Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? / 2021 - LIFE-CYCLE Of Our Beautiful NIGERIAN LADIES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.