Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers (41694 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Heineken(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lilshorecords:

U dey reason with me my gee
lol you just dey make me laugh anyhow like mumu.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Kamcee(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lilshorecords:
The husband not looking so sharp, e be like person wey go dull

grin na people like him dey make case dey adjourn for court.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by ZaraGift: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
The husband is a jihadist
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by CaptainMitch: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wow Nkeiru Umeh congratulations. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Kastrom: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Newguyhere:
Woman wey you no go enjoy!!
Old cargo.
It's this kind of women that usually starve their husband of sex.
Only fools and shallow thinkers marry this kind of super educated women.
Females who have been stripped of all their feminity due to 'education'. Lol
The mumu guy Don enter one chance! Lmao
[quote
womenareapes:
apart from fvccking and making babes!

what is there in marriage? undecided

as a man, you will be the one to provide shelter, take care of the babes, provide clothing for her and her babe, hustle for food, take care of her in-laws (brothers, sisters' mother, and father).

while her only job is to open her two legs for you to be fvccking and probably cook the food you provided for her undecided

LAST LAST WOMEN NA SCAM!
author=L
KIDfurniture:
Eti ya werey... do enter the real biz make we see how long una go last.. sex dey sweet now wey kids never dey..bukata never dey... woman never show u re true colors
ilshorecords post=83547168]The husband not looking so sharp, e be like person wey go dull[/quote]

You people are Wicked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
I wish them the best, but I hope this will not end by using knife to one another, though it will never be your portion!

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by gwama: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
The lady is old. undecided
Love not have age angry

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Offpoint:
What an ugly lady, God forbid that I should take a woman with a fix nails and a gallon of make up as a wife.

If I meet you online and you send a filtered picture, that's the end.

If you quote me wrongl, 2 things will happen to you...Your phone will be stolen or your street transformer will blow.

grin your name na real off point.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Truthbites: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Me like
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Truthbites: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
I will ignore OFFPOINT
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by gwama: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
womenareapes:

as a man, you will be the one to provide shelter, take care of the babes, provide clothing for her and her babe, hustle for food, take care of her in-laws (brothers, sisters' mother, and father).

while her only job is to open her two legs for you to be fvccking and probably cook the food you provided for her undecided

LAST LAST WOMEN NA SCAM!
. This kind of things is old, today many women provide all for the family, house, money, food and sex

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Unik2me: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
womenareapes:

LAST LAST WOMEN NA SCAM!
[color=#990000][/color]

Then you're a product of scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by mysterydude: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Cute
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by DameB(f): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congrats to the couple

Meanwhile una mouth on NL need redemption... from saying the girl na evening paper to the guy being like who go dull.

Make una bring out who una create make Alexreports assess am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by mannobi(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
See court room in the house.
Husband will be like "you Mrs chinedu, resident in 53, uchenna close, trans Ekulu, I put it to you that the act you are accused of is intentional and deliberate.
Wife will respond, objection my husband.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by hybridblood07(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
You lack sense. Pray for 1
KIDfurniture:
Eti ya werey... do enter the real biz make we see how long una go last.. sex dey sweet now wey kids never dey..bukata never dey... woman never show u re true colors
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by sharone21(f): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
I hope they will be submissive to themselves, no oversabi....there used to be a family friend couple we had then in the late 80s, both lawyers- everyday quarrel.

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Eaglefine(f): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2019
futurerex:
Beautiful and colorful, this is what I call beauty and brain not all those dumd toilet trash call pre wedding pix

Easy bro.
Pls, Don't conclude yet.
Posting of cool beautiful pictures on Social network doesn't make a good marriage.
Neither educational qualifications. Be properly guided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by ChiefSweetus: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Excellent body language.
Subtle Masculinity on display

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Eaglefine(f): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2019
I wish them well.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by futurerex: 12:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Eaglefine:

Easy bro.
Pls, Don't conclude yet.
Posting of cool beautiful pictures on Social network doesn't make a good marriage.
Neither educational qualifications. Be properly guided.

What are you saying How did I judge their marriage or home? I only commented on their pix and you're here saying something else. Nawao

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Annie001: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2019
God when?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Gabson001(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2019
cute couples
God bless your home
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Starz825(m): 1:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Lilshorecords:
The husband not looking so sharp, e be like person wey go dull
Na so...it could be quite the opposite...niggas like this can be something else on bed....
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Enemyofpeace: 1:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Yinmu. Boat of them are fokn ugly
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by adetem(m): 1:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Who go come take care of home now when both of them get case for court. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Newguyhere:
Woman wey you no go enjoy!!
Old cargo.
It's this kind of women that usually starve their husband of sex.
Only fools and shallow thinkers marry this kind of super educated women.
Females who have been stripped of all their feminity due to 'education'. Lol
The mumu guy Don enter one chance! Lmao

I've noticed that you hate leeches and you hate women with future plans... My brother, just come out the closet already. What's left?

One day after 4 children and 15 yrs of marriage, you'll finally come out if you are lucky enough to kiss

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 29, 2019
gwama:
Love not have age angry
oga the lady is old undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.