Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter (63741 Views)

This Is My Prayer About 2023 General Election / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Empiree:
White people have sent 15,000 evangelists across africa to covert Africa continent to christianity.

Second colonization in the making and africans are falling for this slavery religion again.

Aren't you a hypocrite? What about Islam?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2019
nkemjacob2:
There is ntin wrong wit dis prayer. Wen GOD Want to bless u, extra ordinary tins hapen beyond men mere understanding. This comment are coming from canal tinking

Another one. You really think God can give you what you don't deserve? You wish.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by lexy2014: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

I am tired of examining scriptures picked and read in isolation.

Every favor God granted came after the person had put in some effort either in good character or in hardwork.

It supports my argument that God crowns efforts, not a lack of effort.

And who said anything about lack of effort? Now u said "God crowned Josephs effort with success". D question which u have failed to answer is what if God didn't crown Josephs effort with success? What would have happened to him? What if what happened in Genesis 39:2-3 and verses 21-23 didn't happen, would his effort and hardwork landed him in d palace?

So if am picking scriptures in isolation, pick ur own scriptures urself. So far, u haven't been able to do that. Isaiah 43:3-4 still stares u in d face. Like I told u earlier, if someone shows u favour based on Isaiah 43:3-4, pls turn it down. I don't c were d controversy is
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2019
eni4real:
This is the kind of topic that NL atheists love to flex their muscles on...

The prayer is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind... There is no controversy here.. . It is a clear cut prayer point...

All these keyboard experts sef undecided

Some generalizing.

It is not everyone opposed to the prayer that is an atheist.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Another person with a funny way of interpreting things.

So telling someone to put their God given brain and talent into use...rather than disturbing God with pointless prayer points now means I hate anything that has to do with God?

Abeg go and read Jesus’ parables on the talents and tell me whether the two guys with 5 and 2 talents were busy praying for favour rather than working on their talents to get multiple returns.
Do you expect a prayer point to capture every passage of the bible before it can make any sense to you??

This prayer point is about favour...

Riches are getting richer... The poor are getting poorer because of limiter opportunities..

A prayer for favour does not mean you will not utilize your talent...

Just like I said, people just hate anything that has to do with God...

Atheist will always grumble but God will continue to favour those that believe in him. .

That does not mean they will become useless in their new job... They have the first class or second class upper for a reason.... They were diligent...
They will continue to show their passion for their new job...

Let them say the prayer, go for the Interview, pass it, get the job and then we can talk about their performances..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by 123business: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Rednaxelot:
stop being deluded. Everything is not right and real.

If it is your source of breath, it isn’t mine.
Okay. Someday you'd need it. smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Vision2ae:
pls oo what is wrong in God breaking due process to lift you to a higher level in life

Another one. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

Some generalizing.

It is not everyone opposed to the prayer that is an atheist.

People are gradually losing faith in God..

They do not want to hear anything has to do with God favour..
Only few percent will come plainly as a Atheists

Many agnostics in Nigeria now...

Anybody that has faith in God will not disagree with that prayer point!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2019
eni4real:
Do you expect a prayer point to capture every passage of the bible before it can make any sense to you??

This prayer point is about favour...

Riches are getting richer... The poor are getting poorer because of limiter opportunities..

A prayer for favour does not mean you will not utilize your talent...

Just like I said, people just hate anything that has to do with God...

Atheist will always grumble but God will continue to favour those that believe in him. .

That does not mean they will become useless in their new job... They have the first class or second class upper for a reason.... They were diligent...
They will continue to show their passion for their new job...

Let them say the prayer, go for the Interview, pass it, get the job and them we can talk about theit performance..

Abeg after praying this prayer points and similar ones for countless years, where has it taken Nigeria to as a nation?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2019
lexy2014:

And who said anything about lack of effort? Now u said "God crowned Josephs effort with success". D question which u have failed to answer is what if God didn't crown Josephs effort with success? What would have happened to him? What if what happened in Genesis 39:2-3 and verses 21-23 didn't happen, would his effort and hardwork landed him in d palace?

So if am picking scriptures in isolation, pick ur own scriptures urself. So far, u haven't been able to do that. Isaiah 43:3-4 still stares u in d face. Like I told u earlier, if someone shows u favour based on Isaiah 43:3-4, pls turn it down. I don't c were d controversy is

God does not bend protocols and criteria, He crowns efforts.

The criteria for getting a result is to at least sit for the exam. You didn't sit for the exam, and you expect God to bend the criteria and give you a result.

Moreover, a pastor should rather have asked people to work harder, to avail themselves of opportunities, and pray to God to crown their efforts. There are many Bible verses to support God crowning efforts, rather than reinforcing laziness.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Abeg after praying this prayer points and similar ones for countless years, where has it taken Nigeria to as a nation?
Even Cristiano's mum still pray for his son to be successful!!

You can have all the talent in the World and get ruined by injuries..

Or can your talent prevent injuries...??

Faith is something that cannot be explained.... We leave that aspect to God to take care of!!!

Unless you are an atheist!!!

Favour means different thing at different times..

Atheists will never learn...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2019
eni4real:
People are gradually losing faith in God..

They do not want to hear anything has to do with God favour..
Only few percent will come plainly as a Atheists

Many agnostics in Nigeria now...

Anybody that has faith in God will not disagree with that prayer point!!!

People are not losing faith in God. It is rather people losing their understanding of what faith means.

You have to understand the Bible to be able to demonstrate God's love.

If you don't understand the Bible, and you try to demonstrate God's love to atheists, they would think that God encourages sowing where we have not reaped when it was in fact God that instituted the phenomenon of reaping only what you sow.

You cannot sow banana and expect God to bend protocols so that you can reap coconut or cocoa trees.

God is not a magician. If Jesus did not have a proper understanding of God's words, He would have jumped when the Devil asked Him to. After all, it was truly said that God would send angels to prevent him from dashing His feet against stones. Why didn't Jesus jump?

Have faith in God, but don't tempt God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2019
nkemjacob2:
i have a house, a car, a biznes, a kid, all built by my sweat. I'm not begging 4 job. A lazy peson cant achieve dat

Having those things are STANDARD. Not extraordinary.

You usurper.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by lexy2014: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

The criteria for getting a result is to at least sit for the exam. You didn't sit for the exam, and you expect God to bend the criteria and give you a result.

Moreover, a pastor should rather have asked people to work harder, to avail themselves of opportunities, and pray to God to crown their efforts. There are many Bible verses to support God crowning efforts, rather than reinforcing laziness.

I quoted Genesis 39:1-3. U haven't been able to debunk it with one scripture. I quoted Genesis 39:21-23, u haven't been able to debunk it with one scripture. I quoted Isaiah 43:3-4, u still haven't been able to debunk it. D question I have asked and u still dancing round is what if God didn't do what he did 4 Joseph in d scriptures I quoted, would he have emerged prime minister on d basis of his effort and hardwork alone? Uptill now u don't have an answer to d question.

In Isaiah 43:19, God talked about waters springing forth in d desert and making a way were there's no way. That is breaking protocol because waters don't naturally spring forth in d desert. God parted d red sea. No amount of effort on d part of moses and d children of Israel could have parted d red sea. That is breaking protocol. Sarah had passed d age of child birth, menopause. But she had a child. That is breaking protocol.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2019
lexy2014:

I quoted Genesis 39:1-3. U haven't been able to debunk it with one scripture. I quoted Genesis 39:21-23, u haven't been able to debunk it with one scripture. I quoted Isaiah 43:3-4, u still haven't been able to debunk it. D question I have asked and u still dancing round is what if God didn't do what he did 4 Joseph in d scriptures I quoted, would he have emerged prime minister on d basis of his effort and hardwork alone? Uptill now u don't have an answer to d question.

In Isaiah 43:19, God talked about waters springing forth in d desert and making a way were there's no way. That is breaking protocol because waters don't naturally spring forth in d desert. God parted d red sea. No amount of effort on d part of moses and d children of Israel could have parted d red sea. That is breaking protocol. Sarah had passed d age of child birth, menopause. But she had a child. That is breaking protocol.

All those are acts of miracles, not nepotism.

They were virtually forces beyond man, and which God is the sole dependant factor of rescue.

It is not the same as reaping where you did not sow.

Moreover, supposing Moses had failed to use his rod or Abraham had not the faith he is known for and decided not to have sex with Sarah, what do you think would have happened?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

People are not losing faith in God. It is rather people losing their understanding of what faith means.

You have to understand the Bible to be able to demonstrate God's love.

If you don't understand the Bible, and you try to demonstrate God's love to atheists, they would think that God encourages sowing where we have not reaped when it was in fact God that instituted the phenomenon of reaping only what you sow.

You cannot sow banana and expect God to bend protocols so that you can reap coconut or cocoa trees.

God is not a magician. If Jesus did not have a proper understanding of God's words, He would have jumped when the Devil asked Him to. After all, it was truly said that God would send angels to prevent him from dashing His feet against stones. Why didn't Jesus jump?

Have faith in God, but don't tempt God.
The prayer point is not out of place... It has nothing do with tempting God.. Unless we want to be applying grammar and semantics to prayer points...

It is clearly about favour... Simple...

Being a first class guy does not guarantee you a high level of success.. That is life..

Some 2nd class guys are still jobless out there..

Don't say entrepreneurship... You need money for capital and not everyone can dabble to business like that...

If these set of people are praying for God's favour in their interviews, and they got the job, are you saying they will not be productive because they only got the job by God's favor??..

Do you know the number of people that actually passed interviews but get poorly placed or don't even get any job at all??

Favour will never dampen your ability to be productive... In fact, it will encourage to reach for the sky..

People are hating anything that has to do with God on daily basis.. That is their problem.. Even after all the generations of Nigerian Christians are no more.. And another Christian leader emerge, God's favor will always remain a prayer point... That is the truth...

People are scared of facing their corrupt politicians but are bold enough to ridicule what pastors say... Who are shooting themselves in the legs here??

Atheist, Agnostics, indifferents will never learn undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2019
eni4real:
The prayer point is not out of place... It has nothing do with tempting God.. Unless we want to be applying grammar and semantics to prayer points...

It is clearly about favour... Simple...

Being a first class guy does not guarantee you a high level of success.. That is life..

Some 2nd class guys are still jobless out there..

Don't say entrepreneurship... You need money for capital and not everyone can dabble to business like that...

If these set of people are praying for God's favour in their interviews, and they got the job, are you saying they will not be productive because they only got the job by God's favor..

Do you know the number of people that actually passed interviews but get poorly placed or don't even get any job at all??

Favour will never dampen your ability to be productive... In fact, it will encourage to reach for the sky..

People are hating anything that has to be God on daily basis.. That is their problem.. Even after all the generations of Nigerian Christians are not more.. And another Christian leader emerge, God's favor will always remain a prayer point... That is the truth...

People are scared of facing their corrupt politicians but are bold enough to ridicule what pastors say... Who are shooting themselves in the legs here??

Atheist, Agnostics, indifferents will never learn undecided

Sorry, we are not discussing unemployment or being employable.

Being a first class graduate does not necessarily mean you are employable. So, it doesn't work in this regard.

However, we are discussing the bending of existing protocols.

A man of God should emphasize the Biblical wisdom of faith with work rather than being concerned with bending protocols in a country struggling with nepotism. It doesn't speak well of God, and it doesn't speak truthfully about God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

Sorry, we are not discussing unemployment or being employable.

Being a first class graduate does not necessarily mean you are employable. So, it doesn't work in this regard.

However, we are discussing the bending of existing protocols.

A man of God should emphasize the Biblical wisdom of faith with work rather than being concerned with bending protocols in a country struggling with nepotism. It doesn't speak well of God, and it doesn't speak truthfully about God.

Everyone that get a good grasp of faith understands what the prayer point is all about..

Semantics cannot explain that prayer point...

The pastor does not have to write a full chapter on bible passages on Twitter before he would come up with a prayer point on God's favor!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by lexy2014: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

All those are acts of miracles, not nepotism.

They were virtually forces beyond man, and which God is the sole dependant factor of rescue.

It is not the same as reaping where you did not sow.

Moreover, supposing Moses had failed to use his rod or Abraham had not the faith he is known for and decided not to have sex with Sarah, what do you think would have happened?

No its not a miracle. It is nepotism. Cos when u are asking for Gods help and intervention, it is nepotism and corruption.

Pls tell me who had sex with Mary b4 she had Jesus? So y did sex not produce children 4 all d years sarah and abraham were married? When Rachel was barren, was Jacob not having sex with her? When Hannah was barren was Elkanah not having sex with her? Y did d sex alone not produce children? Who made Moses rod effective in his hand? Was it Moses? If d rod was d miracle worker, then moses didn't need God. Exodus 14:14 and 21. Moses didn't use his rod to part d red sea. That's not what d Bible said. It clearly shows that u aren't even informed about what u saying.

Pls read Exodus 33:15-16. That was d difference
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by golamike: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Please what is wrong with that prayer? I honestly think people are just responding out of context. The prayer is actually scriptural and that is the truth. Many instances where God broke protocols just so some individuals could be favoured and blessed. Even the earthly birth of Christ was a protocol-breaking experience. As much as I strongly believe there's a lot of falsehood in the church in this end time, I don't criticise everything that comes from the church. Many things may be wrong, but not everything is wrong. That prayer is very right!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2019
eni4real:
Everyone that get a good grasp of faith understands what the prayer point is all about..

Semantics cannot explain that prayer point...

The pastor does not have to write a full chapter on bible passages on Twitter before he would come with a prayer point on God's favor!!!

If he can't word his prayer points well, then he would be liable to mislead many people.

That is why people have a lot weird expectations because of prayer points like this. That was why a man would jump into a lion's den like that Prophet Daniel who entered the lion's den of his own accord at the UI zoo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by UncletC: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2019
so of all the other times he has been praying for you to depart from sin and be born again, you never see. Now that he prayed for himself, you got angry, you are simply without a good reasoning,.
Don't you have mouth to pray your own? If God decides to boycott protocols and answer my prayers, who are you to say no....
After all, has following protocols since democracy help Nigeria to develop? nonsense protocols...
Who says this prayer will lead to corruption?
APC that came in through election protocol, what have it achieve for over four years now?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2019
eni4real:
Even Cristiano's mum still pray for his son to be successful!!

You can have all the talent in the World and get ruined by injuries..

Or can your talent prevent injuries...??

Faith is something that cannot be explained.... We leave that aspect to God to take care of!!!

Unless you are an atheist!!!

Favour means different thing at different times..

Atheists will never learn...

Please where has prayer for favours taken Nigeria to as a nation?

After praying these prayers year in year out, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

If he can't word his prayer points well, then he would be liable to mislead many people.

That is why people have a lot weird expectations because of prayer points like this. That was why a man would jump into a lion's den like that Prophet Daniel who entered the lion's den of his own accord at the UI zoo.

He is not an English teacher... Infact some sentences in the Bible are not even grammatically correct... That does not mean they will not carry the same power..
Forget it, this is not the first time that the prayer points are expressed like this...

Church is not only for grammarrian, it is for all that have faith and are acquainted by the context with which declarations are made...

That prayer point is only for those that have faith in God...

If you don't have faith in God, just swerve...

I will not be surprised if people of different or no religion are among those that criticized the post under the pretext of seeking better Nigeria..

You want to Interpret Christianity literally??

If you try that, you will end up becoming an atheist... Because it is all about Faith!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by UncletC: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

God has been bending medical protocols , scientific protocols, educational protocols, economic protocols etc to achieve his purpose. God overrule human protocol when he wants to act.
You don't read your Bible if at all you are a Christian.
Which effort? if based on effort, wheel Barrow pushers should be billionaires. bank workers who sit on computer every day should be billionaires..
When God wants to visit, effort is not involved.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2019
lexy2014:

No its not a miracle. It is nepotism. Cos when u are asking for Gods help and intervention, it is nepotism and corruption.

Pls tell me who had sex with Mary b4 she had Jesus? So y did sex not produce children 4 all d years sarah and abraham were married? When Rachel was barren, was Jacob not having sex with her? When Hannah was barren was Elkanah not having sex with her? Y did d sex alone not produce children? Who made Moses rod effective in his hand? Was it Moses? If d rod was d miracle worker, then moses didn't need God. Exodus 14:14 and 21. Moses didn't use his rod to part d red sea. That's not what d Bible said. It clearly shows that u aren't even informed about what u saying.

Pls read Exodus 33:15-16. That was d difference

If you have been assured by God that you would pass an examination. If you decide not to sit for the exams, would you pass?

If Moses didn't use the rod, would the Sea have been parted? If Abraham did not have sex with Sarah, would the miracle child have happened?

I didn't say the rod of Moses was the miracle worker, but rather that God encourages some form of effort from us which He then crowns with success.

As for Mary, it is a one-off incident that has never been replicated.

The other miracles have been replicated.

Today, women can give birth post menopause.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Please where has prayer for favours taken Nigeria to as a nation?

After praying these prayers year in year out, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world!

Nigeria is not ruled by Pastors.. Ask your President and your money grabbing senators what they offer Nigeria!!!

Don't be scared to challenge the right people...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
UncletC:

God has been bending medical protocols , scientific protocols, educational protocols, economic protocols etc to achieve his purpose. God overrule human protocol when he wants to act.
You don't read your Bible if at all you are a Christian.

Adeboye talked about protocols and criteria in terms of promotion.

You people have ended up expanding it to including miracles such as the parting of the Red Sea or the story of Mary.

Please, let us try and stay on the topic.

God does not bend protocols and criteria in the regard of what Adeboye was talking about. Rather, He crowns efforts however small.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by walteriyke: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019
eni4real:
Nigeria is not ruled by Pastors.. Ask your President and your money grabbing senators what they offer Nigeria!!!

Don't be scared to challenge the right people...

There are many types of leaders. There are two notable ones in Nigeria whose words have major influences: Religious and political leaders.

You can't exonerate religious leaders from the mess that the country is in today. Both political and religious leaders have failed the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by lexy2014: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

If you have been assured by God that you would pass an examination. If you decide not to sit for the exams, would you pass?

If Moses didn't use the rod, would the Sea have been parted? If Abraham did not have sex with Sarah, would the miracle child have happened?

I didn't say the rod of Moses was the miracle worker, but rather that God encourages some form of effort from us which He then crowns with success.

As for Mary, it is a one-off incident that has never been replicated.

The other miracles have been replicated.

Today, women can give birth post menopause.

Oga, there's no where in d Bible that say moses used his rod to part d red sea. if it is in ur Bible, pls show it to me.

U have still failed to answer d questions i asked. B4 Sarah had Isaac, was she not having sex with Abraham? Y did d sex not produce children all d while? When Rachel was barren, was Jacob not having sex with her? When Hannah was barren was Elkanah not having sex with her? Y did d sex alone not produce children?

If women can give birth post menopause, is it because of lack of sex that they didn't have children b4 menopause?

Whether Mary having Jesus was a one off or not, is that not breaking protocol? I thought u said God doesn't break protocol?

U say d other miracles have been replicated. Pls who replicated them? Am also glad that u called them miracles, whether they have been replicated or not. What is a miracle? Is it not God protocol breaking broken?

I have said this over and over, but u seem to b running away from it

lexy2014:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.