Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic (83878 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by PStacks(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
51 Bank accounts in Nigeria. Didnt they tell us BVN Would fish these things out ni?

abeg abeg.

BlackBovi:
Read below.

Laundered N33b: #EFCC arrests #Mompha’s Lebanese collaborator with charm in N1.8b per year Lagos suite
EFCC has arrested a Lebanese, Hamza Koudeih, alleged to be a collaborator of Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, who was recently arrested by the commission. .
Head of the EFCC’s Lagos zonal office, Mr. Mohammed Rabo, said Koudeih was arrested alongside two others whose nationalities are yet to be established following their alleged involvement in internet fraud and money laundering. .
“Hamza Koudeih was arrested over the weekend at the Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower, Victoria Island, Lagos, where he occupied one of the luxury suites. It cost about $5 million annually as rent to maintain the luxury suite.
EFCC operatives had a fierce battle arresting him because his apartment was fortified with triple reinforced fire proof door and close circuit television cameras,” said Rabo. .
According to Rabo, intelligence reports received from local and international law enforcement agencies had revealed that Hamza and Mompha, alongside their collaborators are high valued targets in Organised Cyber Syndicate Network (OCSN). .
“Investigations have also revealed that Mompha uses a firm known as Ismalob Global Investments Ltd to perpetrate about N14 billion in money laundering, while Hamza also operate two firms namely, THK Services Ltd and CHK properties Ltd to launder about N19billion,”he said. .

He said at the point of arrest of Koudeih, EFCC operatives discovered a fire proof safe stocked with different charms and talisman. Two Luxury cars were also recovered from him. .

Meanwhile, ongoing investigation into Mompha’s alleged criminal activities have revealed that he operates 51 bank accounts in Nigeria as conduit for his money laundering activities while acquiring several assets in Dubai.

Also, more facts have emerged that the five wristwatches recovered from Mompha are worth over N60 million, not N20m. His IG account has now been deactivated.

Nigerians React.

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by leokid866: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
joepepsy:
Is everything ok bro?

No its not some people just feel they can Try Us.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

They got the cost right but got the terms wrong.

It is $5 million for outright purchase.
Better!!! I just kept scratching my head wondering if any such apartment even exists in prime tourism countries, let alone naija.

Didn't wanna say, make i for no sound like jjc.

Haba. Five mill for rent how? I doubt there's any that would cost as much as a mill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Isoduwa(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
donbachi:
yes sir

Enter house �
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by emonkey(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Photo of Lebanese collab or adonbilivit
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by dikeigbo2(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:

Actually shame on you....26 years and I'm still living in my father's house cause I love to see my mama smile....I have a milli under the bed and 12 in the bank.....my brothers are around the corner with that I fire and you know they will run for me...you free to come read Script but I'm sure your ego will get in the way and you'll end up Lost.

AUDIO AUDIO AUDIO.......louder for the last time

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by donbachi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

Enter house �
ok sir
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Na poverty dey worry u. One room mentality shocked

Okay, wealthy man... Who exactly pays over 1 billion naira as rent per annum??!... Name one person!!!

We know the naira has gone to the dogs, but how many crooks actually have billions to toss down the drain??!... Someone is actually using his brain, you are here yarning off point. Be guided!!!

8 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by AmazingELixir: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:

Sorry respect yourself... I'm a Lagos boy who worked his way from Osun our beauty that controls the Streams....and all along the way I'm sorry but I didn't see you or any from your house doing better....Osun told us to help you but the moment we knocked on the door your Father's decided to burn down the house and render you homeless....now you here trying to find shelter...still ignoring the flame your father put on your head....

This your gibberish just verified your wereyness

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

Possibly.

But let's face it.

If you bought a place for 10 million dollars in Dubai, you are still a nobody.

With a 5 million dollar apartment in Eko Atlantic, na deals go dey come meet you.

which deals go come meet you, deals they come meet person, or person dey find for deal

the advantage of dubai is that it is a international city, opportunity to meet international deal makers

also dubai is safe and peaceful unlike lagos with its bad roads, pollution, flooding etc

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Okay, wealthy man... Who exactly pays over 1 billion naira as rent per annum??!... Name one person!!!

We know the naira has gone to the dogs, but how many crooks actually have billions to toss down the drain??!... Someone is actually using his brain, you are here yarning off point. Be guided!!!

The error is in the reporting.

The flats are $5 million outright purchase.

Not even Jay-z would pay 500k for rent.

5 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Blackvic1: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
owowa145:

Its becos it is a 3rd world country that is why it can amass that amount. Do d maths sir.
no apartment in the world costs that much even the most expensive apartment here in California doesn’t cost up to $700,000 and it’s even a mansion not an apartment I am very sure the flat is around 20m per year and the cost of buying it is $5m nigerians are too gullible

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

which deals go come meet you, deals they come meet person, or person dey find for deal

the advantage of dubai is that it is a international city, opportunity to meet international deal makers

Believe me, deals would meet you.

I can't say something's I've experienced by just being in an expensive place on the sponsorship of a corporation.

But yes, deals will meet you.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Lanre12388: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

I'm sorry but it's not fake news.

Eko Atlantic flats.

Pearl tower eko Atlantic .. you can visit there to see yourself ... There is big money in Lagos
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Isoduwa(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
donbachi:
ok sir

Come outside
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

The error is in the reporting.

The flats are $5 million outright purchase.

Not even Jay-z would pay 500k for rent.

Exactly sir... These immature things will come here and be forming wealthy, when they haven't seen real money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by klax(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Las las the end of story is the duck head skinny brain pooh has be arrested and game over. That is it.

As I said earlier crime has no joy and you can't be criminal forever one day is one day.

Young man safe journey to Kuje. Now go and taste watery beans mixed with garri as thickner to reset your brain wella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by landforeast(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Fake news. I'm not even sure theres a house that sells for $5m in Nigeria
Like serious you guys are naive, I am an expert in Real Estate Consultant and I will authoritatively tell you that there are plots of Land in Ikoyi that costs 1 Billion not to talk of House. If you doubt me just check some property sites.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

Believe me, deals would meet you.

I can't say something's I've experienced by just being in an expensive place on the sponsorship of a corporation.

But yes, deals will meet you.

but you went to the expensive place, did the expensive place come to you

the area is a residential area anyway not far there are towers for office space.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Adrian98(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mompha is not a sharp guy. The fool was just showing off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by nedekid: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
What crime has been committed?
Is it a crime to have 100 accounts, is it a crime to live in a 10b naira apartment, is it a crime to drive luxury cars? It certainly is not a crime to have charms in a safe or to wear 50m wristwatches.
The efcc is just playing on the sentiments of Nigerians and the hard economy. Bringing up fantastic stories that will make you see why these guys are guilty.
No interpol is after mopha if not he would have being arrested abroad.
From the few I have seen, this mopha does not reside in Nigeria. He makes his money out of the country and spends it there. The Dubai authorities where he holds residence and earns his living has no case against him. He was only on a visit to nigeria and returning to his base when arrested.
I can bet some officials tried to extort him at the airport and he refused to buldge and hence they decided to deal with him.
If the efcc has a case they should charge him to court and stop this rubbish of 60m wristwatches etc.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by nsilordgmail(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:

Actually shame on you....26 years and I'm still living in my father's house cause I love to see my mama smile....I have a milli under the bed and 12 in the bank.....my brothers are around the corner with that I fire and you know they will run for me...you free to come read Script but I'm sure your ego will get in the way and you'll end up Lost.
Leo!! Shhhhh...go to the fridge and remove your leftover bobo and ribena juice...you're talking too much

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by DexterousOne(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:
And they say there is no money....ps those who are shouting Lagos is trash.....please which apartment in their father land cost billions in rent? They will now come and be shouting we own land in lagos....f*cking fools.

What is this one saying now?

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by leokid866: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:

This your gibberish just verified your wereyness

Yes I'm MAD.....no sense in acting sane when some people just want to be foolish......instead of you to read and see the Truth you want to act blind.....LOL.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Many people don’t understand why mompha and co advertise their wealth on instagram, Twitter, etc...

It is simply a marketing strategy!

Syndicate perceives them as a perfect game player, hence, they get more con contracts.

Mompha must have been very clever, the only problem is that; you never over, until you get caught...

Or join naija politics.

I see hushpuppi going into politics come 2023
It is never over until you get caught! This sh1t is very difficult to stop.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by DexterousOne(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

My former boss house is worth at least $10m

No joke.

The prices in some choice locations are ridiculous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Isoduwa(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lessons to all hustlers if you ain't getting it legit spend it wisely

And finally don't forget if you do the crime you will do the time some days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by leokid866: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
nsilordgmail:
Leo!! Shhhhh...go to the fridge and remove your leftover bobo and ribena juice...you're talking too much

Na....I got a class to teach seems there are too many dunces in my street.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by bomasek(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

U know nothing Jon Snow
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by DexterousOne(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Diamondwriter:

See this man o. Are you in Nigeria?
I don't know how true the $5 million for rent is, but I have seen a Land that sold for over 1 billion naira at Adeola Odeku in VI, not to talk of a building.

There is an area in Abuja where 3 plots land cost N1b

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by leokid866: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
dikeigbo2:

AUDIO AUDIO AUDIO.......louder for the last time
All I asked was that you listen....but it seems they are still helping you clean your ears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.