Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (78357 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Yinibixema: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Get off my mentions....get lost. I know your aim, attention/getting likes. I cannot understand why you should choose me to achieve that.

Why should a man batter his wife that way? It's wrong, he may not even be faithful to her. In my other response I condemned her actions, so what is your point. You are a foool to see nothing wrong with a man treating his wife like this.
You must be mad for this stupid statement. Try it with someone who would blow your pussy with pump action okay. Arindin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Yinibixema: 5:25am On Oct 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahahaha wow, so you are a smelly and cheap prostitute, poor you. A very dirty trampp from the slumps, you ain't even ashamed to tell the world. Do you really think it's too late to change? I can give tips for a better hygiene......not all women smell down there. ..brattt.
Shut up smelly stinking pussy mofo
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Yinibixema: 5:32am On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:

We be 6 boys 2 na army officers! You'd wish to join her but it won't come grin
Mumu Dey mumu yourself. You know whether hin own brother Na general? Arindin
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Bahddo(m): 5:46am On Oct 30, 2019
Sirfemi:
this one does not even see cheating as wrong ....your own is that she did it on her bed....I pity your husband
women don't see cheating as wrong, unless they are on the receiving end (same with other vices like physical abuse). Then even the ones with backup partners would start asking "why do men cheat?"

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by leetech93: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2019
All those oloshos and ladies with expired pussies on nairaland won't talk now, but, if Na the man cheat, heaven will let loose

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Mariopgomery:

So the panel beating on the wife is much but the man she cheated with who might not know she's married deserves to be shot?
I'm sure he knows.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by BluntBoy(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Story.. I no rape or force her.
If i no sleep with am she gon look for it elsewhere

All I know is that Karma does not care whether you raped or forced them.

All Karma knows is that you knew they were married and still went ahead to please yourself.

I also know that Karma has already prepared a list of men for your future wife.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by West2019(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

You have no sense.
I have no sense mr sense give me ur wife number let me control her and been fucking her in ur home
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:
And so he na beat and tie up someone's daughter Nobody can try that with my sister shar. Them never born the person mama atall angry

Modified.
So many angry potential wife beaters storming my page that they'd beat me up. Lols! We are 6 boys and 5 girls in my house. 2 officers are in the family. Remind me how many brothers you have grin
them go beat you and the remaining 5 boys officer ko officer Ni. U just dey talk like small pikin
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by alexola20(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RenHub: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2019
rawitools:
them go beat you and the remaining 5 boys officer ko officer Ni. U just dey talk like small pikin

Hahaha Nigeria men and fidelity. Baba if na my wife I'd beat her too but if person beat my sister I go finish am
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RenHub: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2019
Yinibixema:

Mumu Dey mumu yourself. You know whether hin own brother Na general? Arindin

We go find out after
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Petmax: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

...I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RenHub: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2019
Bjornson01:
we are a squad of body builders, you stand no chance bruv angry

Chest na signboard bro. We will write our names on all your chests

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RenHub: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

6boys 5 girls, 2 officers,
LoL my 5years old twins are wealthy enough to wreck your life seeing that you are a nobody on your own, dude you got no shame...

Thanks for reminding me bro
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RenHub: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Egoveen:
Don't attract ambush beating to your family....fool

grin grin you want to ambush the military!??
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Yinibixema: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:

We go find out after
Dey deceive yourself. The rule of life is if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow. No matter how strong and connected you are, there’s someone more stronger and connected

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Revolva(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2019
The husband causedd it why open men boutique for d ho e

She is a ho.e that is just it
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by NkemChukwudi: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2019
West2019:
I have no sense mr sense give me ur wife number let me control her and been fucking her in ur home

You just proved me right, you have no sense. None at all!
Try your brother's wife or sister.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
She doesn't deserve this treatment.. Na cheat she cheat, she no kill person. cry

And i dey Bleep married women very well.. Sometimes na me dey fear for them make their husband no know. That's why when it seems to be risky because their hubby is suspecting i tell them to cancel our meetings and lay low till further notice.

I strongly advise you to desist from the shameful act. It is nothing worthy of being bragged about either. Eventually you will bleep a crack-head's wife one day and may not live to tell the story.

Be careful !

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Fuckthamods: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

All I know is that Karma does not care whether you raped or forced them.

All Karma knows is that you knew they were married and still went ahead to please yourself.

I also know that Karma has already prepared a list of men for your future wife.
All these people with backward African mentality sef...
We pleased each other and not just myself.
Or else i marry a promiscuous woman, there's nothing like karma in this situation. And if i end up marrying a promiscuous woman the right thing to do is divorce! Not beating her or disobeying the law. The World doesn't revolve around women!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:
And so he na beat and tie up someone's daughter Nobody can try that with my sister shar. Them never born the person mama atall angry

Modified.
So many angry potential wife beaters storming my page that they'd beat me up. Lols! We are 6 boys and 5 girls in my house. 2 officers are in the family. Remind me how many brothers you have grin

You just talked like a toddler here now. Even if you have Army Generals in your family,it does not guarantee your safety in any way. You just have no idea of what some people are capable of doing.

Your 6 boys and 5 girls including the 2 military generals will keep running and hiding for the rest of their lives when the real trouble comes for them. Trust me ,all of you will vacate your family house and keep running for the safety of your lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by pimoski: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Am sure she has been fucking the guy and probably other guys before the business was opened for her, for her to bring the guy home on her matrimonial bed..men done dey brush her since.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by mechanics(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2019
Skmoda360:

When trash talking now?
we claimed you wanted insulting na, like as if you are the one involved.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by lonelygem(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:

Modified.

Bro, forget story oh. E get some kind things Wey go happen Wey be say your entire house go hear am but shame no go even allow your parents to fit talk to the guy on phone let alone coming around their home.
U dey talk like like this because e never happened around you neh.

If they tell you what is happening in various homes, u go climb tree you no go gree come down again, but when the shame become so capital, men of wisdom think of the effect of sending the women packing would have on their children and possible imbalances and overlook but maintain a safe stand in the marriage.

I know of married couples who do not smile or talk to each other for over 4 years now, they are living like flatmates. The man never eat food prepared by the woman again for over 4 years. No interaction, no discussion no pleasantries.

The guy credit her account at beginning of every month for entire domestic needs, no benefit is extended to her and nothing at all..

I've been to their apartment on several occasions to settle the matter but it seems the damage is irreparable and the man insist he would never divorce her as children are involved in the marriage. But Emotional trauma shed going through now no get part 2.

The lady allowed her boyfriend talk her into poisoning her legitimately married hubby. As God will have it, the guy was able to survive it after being rushed to the hospital.

Her entire family know what she's passing through but shame never allow them to even talk to the man for pardon.

Just pray God no allow wetin pass you come your way..
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RenHub: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2019
lonelygem:

Bro, forget story oh. E get some kind things Wey go happen Wey be say your entire house go hear am but shame no go even allow your parents to fit talk to the guy on phone let alone coming around their home.
U dey talk like like this because e never happened around you neh.

If they tell you what is happening in various homes, u go climb tree you no go gree come down again, but when the shame become so capital, men of wisdom think of the effect of sending the women packing would have on their children and possible imbalances and overlook but maintain a safe stand in the marriage.

I know of married couples who do not smile or talk to each other for over 4 years now, they are living like flatmates. The man never eat food prepared by the woman again for over 4 years. No interaction, no discussion no pleasantries.

The guy credit her account at beginning of every month for entire domestic needs, no benefit is extended to her and nothing at all..

I've been to their apartment on several occasions to settle the matter but it seems the damage is irreparable and the man insist he would never divorce her as children are involved in the marriage. But Emotional trauma shed going through now no get part 2.

The lady allowed her boyfriend talk her into poisoning her legitimately married hubby. As God will have it, the guy was able to survive it after being rushed to the hospital.

Her entire family know what she's passing through but shame never allow them to even talk to the man for pardon.

Just pray God no allow wetin pass you come your way..

Hmmm bro that's extreme. The man is extremely matured. For me there's no coming back if my wife cheats but attempted murder? We will take that case to the highest level.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by GraGra247(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2019
hkidola00:
check my topics under my profile,u will find out more....it on playstore,redphone with a green background icon

There's no app with name redphone on playstore. Please help confirm the name of the app. I really need it
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by BluntBoy(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:

All these people with backward African mentality sef...
We pleased each other and not just myself.
Or else i marry a promiscuous woman, there's nothing like karma in this situation. And if i end up marrying a promiscuous woman the right thing to do is divorce! Not beating her or disobeying the law. The World doesn't revolve around women!

Karma is no respecter of race or continent.

Karma has a way of creating fairness. So, even if you marry a disciplined woman, Karma would find a way to pay you back in your own coin.

I don't envy you, bro.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Fuckthamods: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
BluntBoy:

Karma is no respecter of race or continent.

Karma has a way of creating fairness. So, even if you marry a disciplined woman, Karma would find a way to pay you back in your own coin.

I don't envy you, bro.
[/s]
Not sure if this is a human or a bot

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by BluntBoy(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Not sure if this is a human or a bot

What you should rather be contemplating is how to beat Karma at its game.

I am a Karma expert, and I can help. But I would rather you get paid back in your own coin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.