Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (78340 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by muyinet: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
RenHub:
And so he na beat and tie up someone's daughter Nobody can try that with my sister shar. Them never born the person mama atall angry

Modified.
So many angry potential wife beaters storming my page that they'd beat me up. Lols! We are 6 boys and 5 girls in my house. 2 officers are in the family. Remind me how many brothers you have grin

Officer or no officer, if your sister try that with me, i'll beat all of you together...even if i have to use spiritual powers.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by 1kbusiness: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Skmoda360:

Her face is all over Facebook...wetin una dey hide for hear?

Link abeg, need to confirm she's not the same girl I know.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Cheeryfeet: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
He should have sent her packing instead of beating her, what if she dies in the process
Na Dem!!!. One spotted

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Skmoda360(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
1kbusiness:

Which link ? Guy go Facebook you go see am I ain't joking jawre...
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by fof1: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
RenHub:
And so he na beat and tie up someone's daughter Nobody can try that with my sister shar. Them never born the person mama atall angry

Modified.
So many angry potential wife beaters storming my page that they'd beat me up. Lols! We are 6 boys and 5 girls in my house. 2 officers are in the family. Remind me how many brothers you have grin

Rubbish Talk,Pls. Real Fights don't require POPULATION my Friend. U will be overwhelmed with raw Defeat and big Shame because of ur Loose Sister. Read d Naija Law on Matrimony...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Skmoda360(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, why should you insult, did I insult you, that's my own point of view, say yours.
When trash talking now?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by SolarEdge: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmmm

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Skmoda360(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
1kbusiness:

https://www./207345056512961/permalink/625357551378374/
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sirfemi: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
RenHub:

Modified.
make your sister marry me then cheat on me after spending so much money on her ....I will beat your sister eh...beat you join self ...then beat your father for accepting the bride price

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Originalsly: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm.... how well did he know his wife? The Plaid Shirt Shop is stocked to the brim.... did she ever sell anything?... guess it was more of a front..... a hook up spot....makes arrangement with customer... shut the shop... and return home to romp. More likely the husband was tipped off. He should've just sent her packing... nothing good can come out of the beating.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Donfolex: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Once an olosho... always an olosho regardless...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sirfemi: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
RTSC:

Even in Nigeria, if she has educated siblings, that man would go to jail for assault or even attempted murder if we feel like extending it that way, based on the brutality.

And the wife would inherit all his properties while he rots in jail and fuccks her boyfriend with his money.

You don't beat up somebody's child like that.
so she'll go and broadcast to the world in court that she cheated on her husband in his house I still wonder why we Nigerians blame the "reaction" and not the Initial action that led to the reaction.....dude probably had a bad day and was hoping to get some rest at home only to burst the wife with her lover....lol....I'm no leg of wood if I had a gun in might pull the trigger

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by 1kbusiness: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sirfemi: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Imargine what a bastarrrdd did to someone's daughter, as if he is faithful to the wife. This woman should damn the marriage, use her last kobo to arrest the man, he should serve jail term. How could she take another man to her matrimonial bed, was that the only bed in the world....... such a fool.
this one does not even see cheating as wrong ....your own is that she did it on her bed....I pity your husband

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by NkemChukwudi: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
forget that thing

Women need care and attention

Once she lacks it, anywhere she can get it become her hub

There are some pregnancy mothers thread on this forum, small attention a gave a friend I met there almost caused trouble for me

Men need to do more for their wives, listen to her needs, care for her, dropping feeding money and 2 mins sex is not enough for the modem woman

In those days maybe but today, a woman wants good sex, wants to know that u like her body

Wants to be kissed and rubbed, wants to be told plenty things, wants to laugh, men need to seat up

If not, issues like this will continue, shey this is the one that was caught many are happening

YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS! Other than lazy useless man, who has time for these NONSENSE! Go FFK my neighbor if you like you are jejely going back to your fathers house. No fighting, no beating, no assaulting anybody.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sirfemi: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
prestige101:
He thinks beating the woman will stop her from cheating.

She knew she didn't owe him loyalty.

They were both happy on their way going to open the boutique.....

I am minding my business
that is the problem most of you are having....he didn't think about anything he just acted on his initial emotions....what the bleep is wrong with most of you.....wuna day form saint for here but you go don beat your siblings to stupor
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Richardmary(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
That thing nobe boutique, na shop jorrr�

Let that man swear he never cheat her wife for once.

Meanwhile, I would like to interview this kinda woman to know her reasons.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by bluefilm: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Das ist gross misconduct!!!
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by WriterX(m): 12:27am On Oct 30, 2019
a man once said " son, you can hit a woman, you can fight a man, you can shout at the top of your voice if necessary but never do this when you are angry because anger justifies nothing"

It takes a great deal of consciousness to be strong enough to bend your emotions to your will , anger is the hardest of them but for me it was the simplest, I am in control of my anger and hitting a woman is something I am prepared not to do no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Egoveen: 2:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
He should have sent her packing instead of beating her, what if she dies in the process
Shut up....... Ewu
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Egoveen: 2:04am On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:

Modified.
Don't attract ambush beating to your family....fool
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by EXOUSIAng: 2:04am On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:

Modified.

6boys 5 girls, 2 officers,
LoL my 5years old twins are wealthy enough to wreck your life seeing that you are a nobody on your own, dude you got no shame...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Worldtaker: 2:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Las las, we go all marry. But, if women can't be faithful, no need wasting men's money in the name of marriage. Just become community farm tool for every man. By that you can still have children and your freedom. But it is an unpardonable sin for you to be paid bride price for to satisfy and please only your husband and still cheat. If such women are here, may your husband to-be be given to another woman!!!
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by marvelous000: 2:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Tinalex:

You just spoke my mind. The funniest thing is; the senseless women with no value too are already stupidly configured with this stupid orientation!!! Like ehnnn...truly most Nigerian women are dumb by hereditary; no wonder Nigerian men keep doing them anyhow!!!�������
No, you're the senseless one here for not seeing anything wrong with the woman and condemning her.

You're really brainless and a mortal danger to the unfortunate one who take you as a partner.
check the meaning of recrimination(if you don't know) and see how stupid you're in it.

*spit*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by biggie73(m): 2:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Every dime spends on wife, female lover is a waste. Dont waste.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Bjornson01(m): 3:17am On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:

Modified.
we are a squad of body builders, you stand no chance bruv angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by GoldHorse(m): 3:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Please what do you women want?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by anpipac: 3:45am On Oct 30, 2019
This is not her first time of committing it. The man loves that woman and he has been warning her for the ones she commit outside in hotels and men's house. He is only reacting now by beat because it was his house. He should send that woman out of the marriage or die early death. Stop enduring that ashawo wife.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Mariopgomery(m): 3:48am On Oct 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What kinda fool agrees to follow a woman and bleep her on her matrimonial bed? Me I'd shoot the man and claim he's a thief and trespasser o.

The woman is a huge disgrace but that panel beating is much o. She may not survive cos I see evidence of internal bleeding

So the panel beating on the wife is much but the man she cheated with who might not know she's married deserves to be shot?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:56am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=unbitchable post=83575622
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by kingcornel(m): 4:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
. bt she will nt die whn she is f.cking another man abi? Na so una dey fear death bt una do wetin pas death...
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by izibili44: 4:27am On Oct 30, 2019
beating her is not the right thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.