Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea (44335 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Enyimbamercedes: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.
Pls guys, what should I do now?

There is love in sharing! She shared her affliction with you...love has never been truer...Plus you are dating and having unprotected sex abi.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Cobis(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.

Jst call or message me.. With jst 600 naira you will regain ur sef 100% and if you really love the girl, you treat her also wit the same amount... 08083434573

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by ITbomb(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Welcome to the club bro, get treated and stop whining

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Waper2(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2019
kestolove95:
E get cure go cure am and allow us joor
, Tell him the drug to take.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by donoro(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2019
U loved her but gonorrhea loved u more grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by realstars: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
Old story in the new era., try and found me out, problem gone with only one root
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Silentak: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
Chai
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by obowunmi(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Thankfully Gonorrhea has a cure. She could get PID from such an infection and in fact could end up barren. Good luck and get better.

Also DUMP her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by baronchuks(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
First of all get ur self treated properly but before doing so... let her know of course she will deny it...then u can decide if u want to continue with the relationship or not
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by tintingz(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
I think we have kids dominating this forum.

Reading the first and second page, no single reasonable comments.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by sammyj: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Let me cure himself and advise the lady if he really likes her. Shikenan!! grin
kestolove95:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2019
henrybomb:

Cure your gonorrhoea first
Tell her to go for checkup and be sure the last time you had sex with her

in simple terms... Run for your dear life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Infect her with HIV, simple!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Stop blaming your girlfriend. You consented to having sex with her. She did not force you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by mylove4God(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2019
OP how sure are you that you got it from her. what if is from your escapades or are you faithful only to her?
What if it is from somewhere else?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by SuperBlack: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

You're still asking what to do??

take her to hospital, do more check-up on her and yourself too, then start the treatment immediately,

Don't come here to ask us Jamb question
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by sonature1: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Stop fornicating

But that thing between ladies' thighs is sweet nau.

And Buhari economy no gree person marry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Enemyofpeace: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Op congratulations. Finally you met Doyin Doyanpa. I'm so happy for you

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Lekanberry(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2019
iPhone 8 plus 256GB for sale.
Call or whatsapp 0906853565.2
Lagos

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Lock yourself up in your hut and allow the disease kill you. You deserve it.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Get you both treated. Simple.

That she has gonorrhea does not mean she sleeps around. Her ex may have infected her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by realstars: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Badest punch. Easy na!
donoro:
U loved her but gonorrhea loved u more grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Psoul(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Yeah, I know but I'm just more particular about the relationship.

What do u want to hear. Go and consult those u consulted before taking her as a girlfriend. If u took the decision all by urslf, better go back to ur house and still take the decision.

She gave u gonorrhea as if she is the only girl u sleep with.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by chinsyyy(f): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2019
stop having unprotected sex young man.
#Saynotosexbeforemarriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Tallesty1(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2019
skylegend:
what is it funny here.

guys grow up.

no one is above mistake,tomorrow you might be the in his shoe or even worse..
How is getting infected with a gonorrhea a mistake?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by FKseun(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2019
My brother, Take this advice if you do not want to regret later in life!!!!!!!
1st step: inform the suspected transmitter (you would be saving her a whole lot of problem and she might not even know she has it)
2nd step: Quickly visit any Center for Disease Control (CDC) near you. DO NOT JUMP AT SELF MEDICATION, YOU WILL SURELY REGRET IT.!!!!!!!
Within a week of treatment, you will be free COMPLETELY!
3rd step: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use protection if you cannot stay away from sex! May the Lord have mercy on you and all of us in Jesus name.

kellypara:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Femeto: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. Run for ya life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by franchasng: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2019
FuckBots:
walahi, i have been laughing for over 2 mins now.

Idiot op, when you were inviting her, kissing her, offing her clothes.. You didnt call us.

When you were diving into her kitty kat without rain coat, you no inform us.

Na now way kasala don gas, you come carry your useless matter come here,

Biko this is romance section. Not health section. go to the appropriate section and solve your issue.

Dont disturb us here
grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2019
kestolove95:
you go don catch am several times grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by sinceraconcept(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Short indeed. Op is dying of depression, insecurity etc. His life must be too long right now?
Dont mind them jare. There is no rest of mind like waiting for the right time. Several worries, "what if condom busts, that is pregnancy or HIV,the condom has busted, HIV or the girl is pregnant, late night call, I'm pregnant for you, heartbreak, jealousy,hiv test, test for other STDs, where is condom, where is Dr to do test,constant headache is it HIV due to the sex with Cynthia,purging,is it hiv,what if parents,people or boss catches us,no money for condom, is she going to mock me for not banging her good I have to drink almond and opa eyin, and Jedi and transform, etc etc several worries

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Go and treat it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.