Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea (44369 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Evidenx(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Stop fornicating
BEST ADVICE SO FAR.. IF ONLY THEY LISTEN.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by TheSourcerer: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Stop fornicating
lol calm down Christain , you never 'fornicated'?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Hehe

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Jaynom(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Stop fornicating
Even your pastor fornicates
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Gentleneighbor1: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Get yourself treated and repent. stop engaging in fornication, accept Christ. This is a warning, next time it might be HIV.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by TheSourcerer: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Slynation:

Sorry....U should have seek our advice first before having unprotected sex(skin2skin)
sorry.....what exactly should he ask , Abi have you asked on a blog before too ?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by eguarojeona: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.
Pls guys, what should I do now?
Guy she is not your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Kingrexyl(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2019
MedicH:

What if u die this night nko?
This one don't have sense
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Halo22: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2019
I think I have been in ur shoes before. Just treat yourself first, get well completely and then call ur babe to know if she is ready to stick to you alone, that's after she must have taken her own adequate medication.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by cyberguy72(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Gforce2015:
Carry your prick come my house, I go lay my hand on your prick and the gonorrhoea go disappear... I don't collect money for my treatment. Jesus says, freely you received, and freely you should give it out..

If them tell you say make you give your life to Jesus Christ , you go the chat rubbish on social media, now , it has happened...carry come meet Jesus Christ the wonderful father....

GAY ALERT!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2019
cure yourself and her and speak to her if you really love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by MedicH: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Kingrexyl:
This one don't have sense

What do u mean?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by eguarojeona: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2019
orion7:
if she can give gonorrhea she can give hiv too. both re STDs

better play safe.

get someone to give you broad spectrum antibiotics (ciprofloxacin)

dont let it drag nissera gonorrhea is one of the strongest bacteria known.
Cipro can't cure Gono.Make e take ceftriaxone inj.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by clems88(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Hmm. This matter is getting serious. Girls keep giving guys STDs. Even if one have protected sex , if they eventually marry it will still be transferred when they have unprotected sex. undecided .
Omo fear con dey catch me this days o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by luiscarter(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Infect her back with HIV
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by HYZIK619(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin[/color]This[color=#990000] Holes ain't loyal..... get yourself treated... and offcus discuss the issue with your girl
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by vivipink(f): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by dnawah(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Stop fornicating
please go and take ur stone back,if you never did,to those who are yet to throw their stones if u never fornicated before or commited any other sins be my guest.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2019
greatbrian:

Op drop the zero. Get potent antibiotics on time you won't be the first nor last. You might even have chlamydia who knows.

I will say you find Doxucycline, Azithromycin and Flagyl. That will do and if Within 3 days it didn't clear maybe you should see a doctor.

Molue doctor...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Derende(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.
call me on 08071488516 to prescribe a medication for you to take as quick as possible to flush it out
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by orion7: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Djbond:

Bro does ciprofloaxin also works for anus scratching?
depends on the cause
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by HYZIK619(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2019
too bad
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by 3RNEST(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2019
WaywardSon:
undecided did she force you to Fxxk?
grin grin wicked
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2019
clems88:
Hmm. This matter is getting serious. Girls keep giving guys STDs. Even if one have protected sex , if they eventually marry it will still be transferred when they have unprotected sex. undecided .

You too don catch am? Don't worry.. enjoy the gonorrhoea while your prick rest...

When we tell you say make you give your life to Christ , you no go give... Now , you go give your prick to devil to put gonorrhoea , HIV etc

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by pimoski: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Yeah, I know but I'm just more particular about the relationship.

Go cure her and cure your self..and since you are more particular about the relationship...i will advice you guys sit down and talk.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2019
cyberguy72:
GAY ALERT!

It takes one to know one another
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by deltateam: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

There's nothing to advise you. I believe you were one of those cursing girls that say 'No premarital sex before marriage'.

You wanted it as e dey hot.

Oga food is served!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by tiziano(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
hospital no dey your side?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by deltateam: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2019
clems88:

No get sense. You mean you people won't go for a full test before marriage?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nosa111(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Most of the times, Gornorrhoea is not only gotten from sex. Find out!
kellypara:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Burruchaga71(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Go and thank ur God it's only Gonorrhea
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2019
u are not using protection for a girl u never married?
is OK it has happened, go and treat urself and and the girl, also if u still Loved her. talk to her to stop sleeping around but if u don't, let her go after u have treated her too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.