Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea (44364 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Bola146(f): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
tongue Good luck to both of you grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by ikennamadu1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Epithelial:
Stop fornicating
I fit swear say dust dey your brain
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by daviddelly(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
mine after dating her for 6 months n we decided to v sex we did HIV test n she was negative, next week we had skin to skin sex my broda na gonorrhea I contact, i never new it was infection untill d tin come dey pepper me, did test found out nah gonorrhea, wanted to dump her instantly,for a second I did something,called her and ask for her fone she gave me d fone n password for 2 days I neva gave her d fone i read all text from Feb to August,found out she wasnt cheating,den I told her she infected with a gonorrhea,I can still remember are reaction,I felt for her.she cried n cried n cried.truth b told after knowing she wasn't cheating I knew she may v been carrying d std without knowing.i treated her n myself forgave her n since den I v never talked about it,d secret is between us two.we will b getting married next year ,.so my guy dat his girlfriend infected him with gonorrhea before u dump her do investigation if u love her to b sure she wasn't cheating when u both where dating ,n pls treat her n ur self,
nobody is perfect had it been she was a guy she would v treated it without u knowing,. much love though

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Angelacruz: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Use condom always
kellypara:
Yeah, I know but I'm just more particular about the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Baztardmods: 4:49am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.
Pls guys, what should I do now?
Multiple the Gonorrhoea in her system by sleeping with her the more anuofia!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Amstupid(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2019
RIP MAN grin

For d future cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by nauto5: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
You just infected Your self
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by sylve11: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
@ op, get out with your mumu thread. How admin take carry this nonsense come front page? angry cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by SweetPreeq(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
"A ò pàde l'eti ódo...... "

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Revolva(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Hahaha dirty stinky naija girls with their unkempt possay oga never trust any woman o wat if u go catch hiv
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Antara0503(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

ur babe give u gono u dey hear dey talk of relationship#shior

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by mamanotinspoil3: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin I don't even know what to say again

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2019
FCBboy:
Nah Ashawo you call GF
where is the comedy line in the post
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Look before you leap
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Angelfrost(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Stop fornicating

You are addressing the wrong generation... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Ajibade123(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
you better carry her and go for test...maybe it's not only gonorrhea sef
anyway see how you can start your own medical practice with this checklist https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-start-a-medical-practice-checklist/
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by KayCee92(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
Lol....I just look forward to reading some interesting headlines these days on Nairaland. The thing makes me laugh eh. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Mexyz(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
So getting infections from girlfriends/wife is the reigning thing now?

Thank God for people like us that are single and also avoid anything called 'sex workers'
Hit the like button if you belong to the above category.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
Congrats bro e no easy.Skin 2 skin sha dangerous.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by eyinola: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

so u r more worried abt the relationship than u been cured abi..anyone can be infected with gonorrhea dat doesn't me she did tru sex or she's a bad girl...why u sef no use cd

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Antoeni(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
If Your Girlfriend Don't infect with Gonorrhraor ,Who Will?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Slynation(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.
Sorry....U should have seek our advice first before having unprotected sex(skin2skin)
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Edum13656: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
so
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Smith234(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Bros how what’s our own when you dey the bang the kpekus you no need advise why na now you kon come here with crocodile tears see abeg comot for here
Yeah she loves you if she no love you she no go share with you lol as your head no tell you make you use condom � �
kellypara:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by chukzyfcbb: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
O you mad coz your girl be giving up the Cooch?

What you think, that she Dick Proof? lol

BOY, SHE BE OFFERING!!!

Calm down you need emotional buffering - Mode 9 smiley

# Welcome to the school of Hardknocks smiley

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Taiwo20(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Ensure you get a full treatment. That thing stubborn and if not treated well can lead to infertility. It will require a combination of drugs and injection from a good hospital.

Dem go sook your yansh ehn, you no go fit sit down. At least ten day injection plus drugs.

You no go ever forget to use condom again.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by ManiGram01(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

If she has a sister infect her too
Case closed.

Better go hospital and stop asking questions.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Freemanbobble: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Welcome my nigggar

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by DBossNG(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
FuckBots:
walahi, i have been laughing for over 2 mins now.

Idiot op, when you were inviting her, kissing her, offing her clothes.. You didnt call us.

When you were diving into her kitty kat without rain coat, you no inform us.

Na now way kasala don gas, you come carry your useless matter come here,

Biko this is romance section. Not health section. go to the appropriate section and solve your issue.

Dont disturb us here

lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.