Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea (44355 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by greatbrian(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2019
chrisdstar:

This is quackery ooh,you treat for 10-14 days,not 3days
And I'd prescribe doxycycline,ciprofloxacin and metronidazole (flagyl) x 2/52

And as for the relationship, gonorrhea is an STD,if she didn't get it from you,then she got it from someone else,so someone is definitely cheating.

Never said am a doctor. And about the 3days, I said if the signs didn't clear he should see a doctor. I used the drug months back for 10 days but after the 2nd day it all cleared that's y I told him after 3 days if the signs didn't stop he should visit a doctor for better evaluation. HV fun
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by KingMicky3286: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.
Pls guys, what should I do now?

Sometimes, the pestle spoils faster than the mortar . Be careful as sugary things gives bitter results.

You just got your fornication certificate.

Congratulations.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by XchUskY4u(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2019
HOEloSHO or gf

I laff in turKISH grin grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Ekasco1(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2019
Congrats my brother
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2019
it has turned to your cross so carry it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by NickD(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Yeah, I know but I'm just more particular about the relationsh.ip.
She could've picked it up from a previous relationship. If you truly love her get her to go for STD screening and then treat herself. It doesn't mean she's cheating on you, so let your mind be at rest.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by asatemple(f): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2019
go and develop it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by kennynelcon(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.
Oga you can contact this in many ways not just sex, virgins too fit get am
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Titogbanski: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2019
CURE IT...WARN HER ABOUT IT AND LET HER GET CURED...

IT MAY EVEN BE CAUSED BY OTHER GERMS NOT RELATED TO INTERCOURSE
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by UtaliEgo1(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2019
This is bulshiiiiitt!

I was thinking � you want to say HIV
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by thugRat: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=kellypara post=83569377]
Yeah, I know but I'm just more particular about the relationship. [/u no get sence walai]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Martinez39(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
...just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea...
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Yong4ever: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2019
It's normal, both of you should be treated, you can get me on 08024580302,im Dr Abiodun!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Binidefender: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Djbond:

Bro does ciprofloaxin also works for anus scratching?
dont take cipro fro anus scratch,
buy funbat A cream (350naira) and apply some amount on your anus area morning afternoon and night
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Kaceman(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Guy hw far I dey sell liquid herbal supplement way dey cure gonorrhea I will give u two dat will cure it nonisteen and javavirco u can call me for more details 08068694946(ekene)
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by OgaJonah(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2019
FuckBots:
walahi, i have been laughing for over 2 mins now.

Idiot op, when you were inviting her, kissing her, offing her clothes.. You didnt call us.

When you were diving into her kitty kat without rain coat, you no inform us.

Na now way kasala don gas, you come carry your useless matter come here,

�����

Biko this is romance section. Not health section. go to the appropriate section and solve your issue.

Dont disturb us here
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2019
Give us her phone number or keep shut
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by JastSiryin(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2019
Submit your prick to nairaland for proper examination. Idiat!!! It baffles me the kind of stupid questions ppl could come up with, it's clear you're not being serious >:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nmezor(f): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Just passing by... Mehn some comments here are so hilarious.. smiley. OP go n do the needful abeg NL ain't a hospital now.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by clems88(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Gforce2015:

You too don catch am? Don't worry.. enjoy the gonorrhoea while your prick rest...

When we tell you say make you give your life to Christ , you no go give... Now , you go give your prick to devil to put gonorrhoea , HIV etc
Back to sender.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by biggie73(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2019
This is high level. Visit your doc.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Ibrahim79mantu: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2019
hope say you no put mouth "there".

in the name of pleasing your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by gaventa: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Chloramphenicol (powder) one packet mix with condensed milk and drink.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by salt1: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Doxy, flagyl shines in stomach infections. Oxytetracycline is very effective against gonorrhea.

All these drugs
Na wa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by esuiku: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]issoright
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Blinkers: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2019
daviddelly:
mine after dating her for 6 months n we decided to v sex we did HIV test n she was negative, next week we had skin to skin sex my broda na gonorrhea I contact, i never new it was infection untill d tin come dey pepper me, did test found out nah gonorrhea, wanted to dump her instantly,for a second I did something,called her and ask for her fone she gave me d fone n password for 2 days I neva gave her d fone i read all text from Feb to August,found out she wasnt cheating,den I told her she infected with a gonorrhea,I can still remember are reaction,I felt for her.she cried n cried n cried.truth b told after knowing she wasn't cheating I knew she may v been carrying d std without knowing.i treated her n myself forgave her n since den I v never talked about it,d secret is between us two.we will b getting married next year ,.so my guy dat his girlfriend infected him with gonorrhea before u dump her do investigation if u love her to b sure she wasn't cheating when u both where dating ,n pls treat her n ur self,
nobody is perfect had it been she was a guy she would v treated it without u knowing,. much love though

Lover boy, before you go ahead to do your marriage rites, be sure that she is fully cured of her gonorrhea and try as it as much as you can to avoid sex with her till she is fully confirmed free of gonorrhea. Women are asymptomatic carriers which means that they can live with gonorrhea for up to 12 years without showing symptoms. By that time, the womb may be damaged leading to infertility. Also, any baby that passes through the womb risk suffering from opthalmic gonorrhea which causes babies to be blind at birth.

You get mind sha!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by ChiefSweetus: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Funny how U guys trivialise certain issues....why joke with ur life for some minutes of pleasure...if u must go into a relationship, what stops u from conducting necessary tests b4 indulging in unprotected sex or beta still use protection...better to learn from someone else's mistake than being a victim...HIV no dey show 4 face...
And you think a partner you've done all due diligence on, even marry, and stay faithful to cannot cheat and infect you Abeg go siddon with your experienceless sanctimony

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by maasoap(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2019
FuckBots:
walahi, i have been laughing for over 2 mins now.

Idiot op, when you were inviting her, kissing her, offing her clothes.. You didnt call us.

When you were diving into her kitty kat without rain coat, you no inform us.

Na now way kasala don gas, you come carry your useless matter come here,

Biko this is romance section. Not health section. go to the appropriate section and solve your issue.

Dont disturb us here

The guy is more concerned about the relationship aspect, trust issue than the STD. Lol. May be, he has cured the disease

kellypara:

Yeah, I know but I'm just more particular about the relationship.

Be careful, anyone who contracted gonorrhoea should also be tested for HIV. That's the standard practice for now.
Concerning the girl, you tell her about the infection, drag her to the hospital for treatment for both of you whether the relationship will continue or not. Then, ask her questions if she's still seeing someone or some people apart from you. Investigate her, monitor her movements and make your decision based on your findings. It's up to you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Daviva007(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2019
why disturbing us,when u dey knack skin to skin u dunno abi undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by nnaeyes6: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Toilet is gonorrhea
Bank
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Jellia(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Both of you should visit the hospital for treatment after which you should decide thereafter.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by anie07: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Oga, go treat your self Moor. I no like watin I hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ / Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.