Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,499 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea (44352 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by anie07: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Oga, go treat your self joor. I no like watin I hate
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Djbond(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Binidefender:

dont take cipro fro anus scratch,
buy funbat A cream (350naira) and apply some amount on your anus area morning afternoon and night
Really? Funbact-A?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by PrincewithGod(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2019
MedicH:

And start doing what?
And start serving Jesus.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Sunnyobums: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jaynom:

Even your pastor fornicates
So because your pastor fornicates, you should fornicate too, that's a fool's mentality, why don't you kill someone because u saw your friend doing same, don't ever forget that God's judgement is personal, per individual's sins, you are inexcusable.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by calabardick(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.
Pls guys, what should I do now?

Sorry brother
You have to go for medical diagnosis to ascertain your status.
- HIV/AIDS
- Culture your urine

Proverbs 31:2-3
You are my own dear son, the answer to my prayers. What shall I tell you?
Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by frozen70g(f): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
Guys I need your advice pls. I have been dating this girl for a year now and just when I thought I have found someone that I love and loves me back, She infected me with Gonorrhoea.

Both of you can go for test at the same time, done in the same hospital and both if you can read the test results together

Don't be surprise she might not have Gonorrhoea, that's women body for you, it can hide infection
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by SURElee(f): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

I just love you. You come here to blame your babe abi? Who owns the penis? Who owns the brain and pituitary glands that sends message to the brain for sexual activity? Finally. How much is a condom?

Go treat yourself, either you abstain or use protection. Never use eye to gauge the fidelity of a partner. Have you heard some people go run medical test on themselves as partners before sexual activity is done without protection?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by rafcrown(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Distributor.Just say Our Girl friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Short indeed. Op is dying of depression, insecurity etc. His life must be too long right now?

Nne u get sense abeg, no mind DAT fool.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by delishpot: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
When last did you hang out with your side chick? It could be you that has passed it to the girlfriend for all we know
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by fykes(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Manage am... What are friends for?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Cutehector(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
smogia:

bros bear ur cross, and use c.d next time
pls I am not the op
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by poweredcom(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
olosho girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by skylegend(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tallesty1:
How is getting infected with a gonorrhea a mistake?

shit happens in life

for the same reason someone get pregnant by accident or by mistake

just because you can control you sexual urge doesn't mean others can..

we are not all strong in every area of our life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oga I hope you're happy with the responses you're getting?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Joe4real1988(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:
My man u dey Bleep up o. So u still dey Bleep raw in erra of STD coz of trust. Nawa 4 u o. No lady is to be trusted these days o. Just go cure ursef and discard her and make double rubber ur bodyguard next time. B4 u Bleep any lady raw or marry, make sure she run all necessary medical test(STD in particular) and Neva allow love/congi becloud ur sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Jaynom(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sunnyobums:

So because your pastor fornicates, you should fornicate too, that's a fool's mentality, why don't you kill someone because u saw your friend doing same, don't ever forget that God's judgement is personal, per individual's sins, you are inexcusable.
The ability to comprehend the nuances of a statement is a gift! After insulting me you ended up agreeing with me. I said his/her pastor fornicates in other words Nobody is a saint and thus, don't come on nairaland and tell people not to fornicate. there are people who don't fornicate but are terrible human beings
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Daviva007(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Use condom dem no go gree undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by doggedfighter(f): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
daviddelly:
mine after dating her for 6 months n we decided to v sex we did HIV test n she was negative, next week we had skin to skin sex my broda na gonorrhea I contact, i never new it was infection untill d tin come dey pepper me, did test found out nah gonorrhea, wanted to dump her instantly,for a second I did something,called her and ask for her fone she gave me d fone n password for 2 days I neva gave her d fone i read all text from Feb to August,found out she wasnt cheating,den I told her she infected with a gonorrhea,I can still remember are reaction,I felt for her.she cried n cried n cried.truth b told after knowing she wasn't cheating I knew she may v been carrying d std without knowing.i treated her n myself forgave her n since den I v never talked about it,d secret is between us two.we will b getting married next year ,.so my guy dat his girlfriend infected him with gonorrhea before u dump her do investigation if u love her to b sure she wasn't cheating when u both where dating ,n pls treat her n ur self,
nobody is perfect had it been she was a guy she would v treated it without u knowing,. much love though
You're a good man. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by DeHumbleTboy: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Enjoy your gift. It's a cheesy cheesy great package grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by perryy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Take a single dose of rocephine (IV) after which follow with ampliclix for 3 days. U are good to go. But sin no more
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by daviddelly(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Blinkers:

Lover boy, before you go ahead to do your marriage rites, be sure that she is fully cured of her gonorrhea and try as it as much as you can to avoid sex with her till she is fully confirmed free of gonorrhea. Women are asymptomatic carriers which means that they can live with gonorrhea for up to 12 years without showing symptoms. By that time, the womb may be damaged leading to infertility. Also, any baby that passes through the womb risk suffering from opthalmic gonorrhea which causes babies to be blind at birth.

You get mind sha!
ya v done second test with her she's free from d infection thanks though

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Bowwow11(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Yeah, I know but I'm just more particular about the relationship.
my friend next time always use ur rain coat when sleeping with a ladies OK tank God is not H. I. V
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by 04kaa: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
why are u disturbing us with irrelevant things, Gonorrhea has cure, go and cure urself and stop disturbing the rest of us with irrelevance
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
So many Irrational comments here from guys labeling your girlfriend a slut.. What if she contacted it from her Ex whom she was faithful to?

Just to look for a cure for both of you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Sunnyobums: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jaynom:

The ability to comprehend the nuances of a statement is a gift! After insulting me you ended up agreeing with me. I said his/her pastor fornicates in other words Nobody is a saint and thus, don't come on nairaland and tell people not to fornicate. there are people who don't fornicate but are terrible human beings
You misunderstood me then, if I wanted to insult u, I wouldn't try to correct you as well, when I used the word fool's mentality, I wasn't directing it to you, I think that's what made it look like I was insulting u but honestly I was only using that word in a general sense, one love
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Tallesty1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
skylegend:

shit happens in life
for the same reason someone get pregnant by accident or by mistake
just because you can control you sexual urge doesn't mean others can..
we are not all strong in every area of our life.
Nobody gets pregnant by accident or mistake sir
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Semaj77(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
kellypara:

Yeah, I know but I'm just more particular about the relationship.

What relationship You should be more particular about your health
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by Anglojosite7(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Just infected you?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by LeanonGOD(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Get yourself cure asap, share with her what has occurred so she could get herself an urgent medical attention, then - RUN for your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea by govomotors: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
The baby might have told him " I want to feel you, skin2skin". At that point in time, safety (condom) is thrown out of the window.

Headlesschicken:
undecided Funny enough condoms are quite cheap...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.