Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) (7043 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Bbnaija: Nengi Puts The Outer Lips Of Her Female Organ On Full Display (PHOTO) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by Nksleek: 3:40am On Oct 30, 2019
A lady (name withheld) was left embarrassed after she got into a fight with another lady who stripped her off her clothes.

The fight which was recorded, saw her launching the first attack only to be left in woes by her opponent who not only beat her up mercilessly but left her juicy apples on full display.

Spectators were left thrilled as none attempted to separate the fighting ladies who punched, dragged and kicked themselves.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/10/30/fight-spectators-thrilled-as-lady-strips-opponent-leaves-her-juicy-apples-on-full-display-video/

1 Like

Re: Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by navzla(m): 4:30am On Oct 30, 2019
What a shame
Re: Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2019
shocked

There was no one among the bystanders who was benevolent enough to separate the fight and cover her up. No empathy and sympathy in our society anymore.

If I were one of the bystanders, after their successful fight, I would have made my hands available for covering her juicy apples, so that the world would not see her unclothedness.

That is the kind of good gesture I would have expected of any responsible man in the fight scene.
One of those rare opportunities of being a good peacemaker.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by Amstupid(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2019
Can't comment, am not feeling well embarassed
Re: Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2019
You want to use your hands to cover her Juggs .......GOOD SAMARITAN

Re: Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by eminencetoba: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by Drkeo: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
I came here expecting to see real apples grin
Re: Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by Omoaladeogo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
smiley ha haha � �
Re: Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped / She Found A Condom In My Bag / If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.