Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi (50883 Views)

Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family / Keyamo: LP ‘Riling Up’ Nigerians Against Judiciary Over Presidential Election / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
ChocolateHigh:
Don't mind those supporting the border closure...
If you see and hear what we now pass through in ordinary Benin Republic here ehh
Even my goods and otherand that of Nigerian men business have been stocked in trade fair complex lagos since the border closure even those living in neighbouring countries that buys spare parts and electronic from Alaba have have their source of living choked
its normal for people to experience temporal hardship whenever a new policy is implemented, unfortunately for u, we wont succumb cos of the few people undergoing d hardship at d expense of millions of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Just30: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
ernieboy:
hope u know that Ghana owes Nigeria millions of dollars for gas which is used for power supply? the very engine of your economy ( power supply) is dependent on Nigeria and u can't even pay for the gas supplied to u, imagine if nigeria decides to shut u off due to ur debt?
hope you know that nigeria is the one owing Ghana millions of dollars for breaching the terms of the agreement ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Just30: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Eteka1:
Ghana is a glorified village my boy.
at least
this village is glorified, there must be real might in it.

nigeria is just a shithole village
shitholes are not glorified grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just30:
hope you know that nigeria is the one owing Ghana millions of dollars for breaching the terms of the agreement ?
abeg, which agreement Nigeria breach?

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Just30: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Multiplier7:

Will you close your mouth...pepepepe

Don't allow me to disgrace you here o. Which level? Which development?

Is it not Ghana or is there any other one. Mind yourself. Because we allow you here should not make you to misbehave here o. You should count it as a privilege of which it is.
the level of development that makes me better than you
and when ever we travel, im treated with dignity and respect whiles you are treated with disdain. Just like a common criminal.

Go and argue with the human development index and standards of living

stupid illiterate grin grin grin
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by vaxx2: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
ChocolateHigh:
Don't mind those supporting the border closure...
If you see and hear what we now pass through in ordinary Benin Republic here ehh
Even my goods and otherand that of Nigerian men business have been stocked in trade fair complex lagos since the border closure even those living in neighbouring countries that buys spare parts and electronic from Alaba have have their source of living choked
only few Nigerians will understand your plight . some slowpoke is even saying is temporal suffering, Nigerians economy is highly influenced by informal sector as it contribute over 65 percent of the country GDP. therefore most of those people really affected are in informal sector that are either unemployed or jobless graduate who become self entrepreneur...

The border closure is simply an implicit admission of the ineptitude and incompetence of Nigeria’s customs and immigration officers.

nigeria love using weak point to address difficult issue... To thwart cyber fraud , they engage in arresting Yahoo boys, to thwart money laundering , they placed a ban on certain amount a Nigerian can receive abroad and now to thwart smuggling, the country closed the border instead of strengthen the capacity of customs and immigration officers to administer the country’s trade policies and laws. very disappointing bro. may the nature and brotherhood of Africanism that you are trying to support never failed you.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=Just30 post=83634803] the level of development that makes me better than you
and when ever we travel, im treated with dignity and respect whiles you are treated with disdain. Just like a common criminal.

Go and argue with the human development index and standards of living

stupid illiterate grin grin grin[/quot

I laugh in Swahili. You mean coming from a broke couuntry

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hahahaha you should be sorry for yourself, mudder fuggerz. grin your country is a joke angry grin the whole world is laughing at that sh1thole grin the biggest sh1thole in the world grin how is it a Ghana’s fault that your country is mercilessly fvcked? grin fvck ya! Nigeria is doomed because of fools like you grin

Multiplier7:

We know you na. Same Ghanian dwarf using different accounts.

Am not surprise, you always sound the same.

Pedrodollar
Mumudom

And now Generatogeria. You are really disgusting by the way you express yourself. No wonder many Ghanaians lack manners. Sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
Hahahaha you should be sorry for yourself, mudder fuggerz. grin your country is a joke angry grin the whole world is laughing at that sh1thole grin the biggest sh1thole in the world grin how is it a Ghana’s fault that your country is mercilessly fvcked? grin fvck ya! Nigeria is doomed because of fools like you grin

I don't have time for morons.

Go and argue with your President who sleeps when important meetings are going on.

That's how bleeped is.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by teemac01(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just30:
You are making noise

you closed your market to goods from Ghana and Ghana is closing it market from goods from nigeria that are usually smuggled goods anyway.

What did I say and what are you saying...read well o
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
You are talking like a fool. Even a child born today knows nigeria is not fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin that is the truth grin your country is a sh1thole grin end of matter grin grin grin grin stvpid sufferheads grin

Multiplier7:

Go and argue with your President who sleeps when important meetings are going on.

That's how bleeped is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Look at this magg0t. My president is growing our economy at 8% while your generator-powered economy is struggling to avoid another recession grin your certificateless President spends all his time watching tv cartoons and picking his teeth grin is that the president you are proud of? Chai, no wonder your country is a shambolic sh1thole. From President to the man on the street, all of you are hopelessly fvcked grin

Multiplier7:

That's how bleeped is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by vaxx2: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/GUTA-locks-up-foreigners-shops-in-Kumasi-794787
The law doesnt target nigerians but foreigners who go into sectors reserved for nationals.But since the word foreigners means nigerians to you,i guess all the indians,chinese and lebanese breaking the law are nigerian
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx2:
only few Nigerians will understand your plight . some slowpoke is even saying is temporal suffering, Nigerians economy is highly influenced by informal sector as it contribute over 65 percent of the country GDP. therefore. most of those people really affected are in informal sector that are either unemployed or jobless graduate who become self entrepreneur...

The border closure is simply an implicit admission of the ineptitude and incompetence of Nigeria’s customs and immigration officers.

nigeria love using weak point to address difficult issue... To thwart cyber fraud , they engage in arresting Yahoo boys, to thwart money laundering , they placed a ban on certain amount a Nigerian can receive abroad and now to thwart smuggling, the country closed the border instead of strengthen the capacity of customs and immigration officers to administer the country’s trade policies and laws. very disappointing bro. may the nature and brotherhood of Africanism that you are trying to support never failed you.

u're making it sound as if Nigeria closed all its borders and enveloped itself in itself...

For ur info, only d western border was closed, and it was closed cos of defiance of Benin Republic... it wasn't closed due to incompetence of the customs, but i permit u to swing it to whatever suit ur line.

And Nigeria doesn't use weakness to address issue, in fact, Nigeria uses drastic measure to adress drastic problems... how many african countries can close their border without blinking d eyelid even after signing free trade pact?

That border will remain closed despite all ur ill-thoughted ramblings.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
That will the best now. Why can’t nigeria close all its border, seaports and airports. Can your government find a way to keep your people inside your country? The rest of West Africa will celebrate anything that will stop nigerians from trooping to other countries in the region. Very shameless mudder fuggerz grin they say the borders are closed but thousands of Nigerians are still coming to Ghana everyday. grin grin

theenchanter:
u're making it sound as if Nigeria closed all its borders and enveloped itself in itself...

For ur info, only d western border was closed, and it was closed cos of defiance of Benin Republic... it wasn't closed due to incompetence of the customs, but i permit u to swing it to whatever suit ur line.

And Nigeria doesn't use weakness to address issue, in fact, Nigeria use drastic measure to adress drastic problem.. how many african countries can close it border without blinking d eyelid even after signing free trade pact?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by vaxx2: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
theenchanter:

And Nigeria doesn't use weakness to address issue, in fact, Nigeria use drastic measure to adress drastic problem.. how many african countries can close it border without blinking d eyelid even after signing free trade pact?

I guess you are the same slow-poke the writeup indicate .stop quoting me foolishly....

let me be sincere with you , in the news the border was closed , but in reality the border just got a new dimension of buisness. ask those who lives in idi iroko as goods are comfortably entering Nigerian with the help of your non patriotic custom who cares much more about money than the policy....
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
That will the best now. Why can’t nigeria close all its border, seaports and airports. Can your government find a way to keep your people inside your country? The rest of West Africa will celebrate anything that will stop nigerians from trooping to other countries in the region. Very shameless mudder fuggerz grin they say the borders are closed but thousands of Nigerians are still coming to Ghana everyday. grin grin

the thousands of Nigerians coming to ghana everyday only exists in the banku that ur skull is jealously shielding.

2 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
Look at this magg0t. My president is growing our economy at 8% while your generator-powered economy is struggling to avoid another recession grin your certificateless President spends all his time watching tv cartoons and picking his teeth grin is that the president you are proud of? Chai, no wonder your country is a shambolic sh1thole. From President to the man on the street, all of you are hopelessly fvcked grin

Really ...Ghana economy growing at 8%. No wonder ignorance is killing you

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx2:
I guess you are the same slow-poke the writeup indicate .stop quoting me foolishly....

let me be sincere with you , in the news the border was closed , but in reality the border just got a new dimension of buisness. ask those who lives in idi iroko as goods are comfortably entering Nigerian with the help of your non patriotic custom who cares much more about money than the policy....
in the news, the border was closed, in reality, the border is closed.

EOD.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by vaxx2: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
theenchanter:
in the news, the border was closed, in reality, the border is closed.

EOD.
lol.... learn from smaller nation like Hong Kong how it handle smuggling
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx2:
lol.... ;Dlearn from smaller nation like Hong Kong how it handle smuggling
learn how not to wail when another country closed its border!

4 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by samorobo: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
theenchanter:

Hahaha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by vaxx2: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
theenchanter:
it good you also don't cry when Guta are enforcing Ghana existing law that bar foreigners from operating as retailer

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx2:
it good you also don't cry when Guta are enforcing Ghana existing law that bar foreigners from operating as retailer
why would i? undecided i dont even care about ur existence in d first place.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fuckeduppedness cheesy ;What is the growth rate in that cesspool of sh1t grin grin holy fvcking sh1t grin you animals should use condoms and stop breeding like pigs grin Nigerians are like rats grin 6-year olds are eligible for marriage grin grin grin chai grin

[quote author=Multiplier7 post=83635946][/quote]
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by vaxx2: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
theenchanter:
why would i? undecided i dont even care about ur existence in d first place.
Your prominent advisor on foreing related matter was heard crying , some group of jobless youth as buhari put it are also wailing and protesting all over the street of Abuja. are you sure you aren't part of the mobilization?
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
You sound like one of those fuelish frustrated mudder fuggerz grin GENERATOGERIA grin GENEGIRA grin grin
theenchanter:
the thousands of Nigerians coming to ghana everyday only exists in the banku that ur skull is jealously shielding.

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx2:
Your prominent advisor on foreing related matter was heard crying , some group of jobless youth as buhari put it are also wailing and protesting all over the street of Abuja. are you sure you aren't part of the mobilization?
Nobody would protest because of nonentities like Ghana in Nigeria.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:

You sound like one of those fuelish frustrated mudder fuggerz grin GENERATOGERIA grin GENEGIRA grin grin
u sound like a deranged mofo.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fuckeduppedness your entire family is deranged. Fvcked up and foolish. The rant of a fool grin who dash a fool sense? grin what a sad and pitiful fvcking Sh1thole of a country grin
theenchanter:
u sound like a deranged mofo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatcher Shot Dead By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.