Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi (50895 Views)

Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family / Keyamo: LP ‘Riling Up’ Nigerians Against Judiciary Over Presidential Election / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by manny4u(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
idiot,don't you see the guy doing politics and talking about when they came to power in 2017.Now according to him,they've managed the economy better and we enjoyed a surplus for the first time in 2018.Now inflation rate is 7.6% which is a 27 year old record and Ghana is now the fastest growing economy in Africa by 8% growth.Oh and no Ghanaian will ever live in this failed Nigeria. It's an abomination. What you have there are half Ghanaians, half Nigerians whose parents run to Nigeria in the 70s crisis and even with them,most of them have returned back to Ghana just to survive. Ghana houses more Nigerians running into millions than any country in the world. And 99% countries in the world run budget deficits. That's why countries borrow money to decrease their deficits
You're responding to every comment on this page.
Do you have a job at all?
Cos if you do you won't have that much time in your hands.

3 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by tunary(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
imagine this, who go bear the soon more
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Martins6545: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
You Nigerians are very funny oo.I already told you that GUTA already hate you and had just gotten the perfect opportunity to get all Nigerian competitors and traders out from Ghana. Remember that Ghana is already 30 million people and has the second largest economy in West Africa and higher GDP per capita than Nigeria. There're more than 4 million Nigerians living and working in Ghana together with their families. Ghana doesn't really produce anything for exports into West Africa except some few alcoholic companies. Now if these millions of Nigerians living in Ghana are frustrated and forced out of Ghana, your same people will be shouting ECOWAS and xenophobia. Now let's see if any Nigerian will shout ECOWAS again. Just this year,just 400 Nigerian shops and businesses were locked in just one spare parts town in another city called Kumasi alone and you people were all over the place. You wannabe giants were mocking our leaders that they're begging you. For them they always want peace just like the South African leaders try to make peace buh we the people of Ghana don't want to see you Nigerians in our country and don't even care or heard of any border closure .F**k peace. That's the honest situation on the ground .Seriously I love my country Ghana more than myself." God Bless our Homeland Ghana, And Make Her Great And Strong ".I hate to see my fellow brothers and sisters from Nigeria insult my nation Ghana.

Bro don't mind these Nigerians, honestly they are frustrated, don't bother exchanging words with them, if not they will put their frustration on you

Nigeria has already frustrated them enough, they are just suffering and smiling

God bless Ghana

FYI...I'm Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Ttalk: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Conceptman:
the government needs to weigh in the positive and negative effects of such decision before taking it and at least considering the people (Nigerians) it will affect, it's affecting every persons who eats stone rice, I now substitute rice for spaghetti

Why is there no stone bean
No stone maize
No stone millet
But stone rice
It shall not be well with whoever planted this stereotype in the mind of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by chigoizie7(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
You Nigerians are very funny oo.I already told you that GUTA already hate you and had just gotten the perfect opportunity to get all Nigerian competitors and traders out from Ghana. Remember that Ghana is already 30 million people and has the second largest economy in West Africa and higher GDP per capita than Nigeria. There're more than 4 million Nigerians living and working in Ghana together with their families. Ghana doesn't really produce anything for exports into West Africa except some few alcoholic companies. Now if these millions of Nigerians living in Ghana are frustrated and forced out of Ghana, your same people will be shouting ECOWAS and xenophobia. Now let's see if any Nigerian will shout ECOWAS again. Just this year,just 400 Nigerian shops and businesses were locked in just one spare parts town in another city called Kumasi alone and you people were all over the place. You wannabe giants were mocking our leaders that they're begging you. For them they always want peace just like the South African leaders try to make peace buh we the people of Ghana don't want to see you Nigerians in our country and don't even care or heard of any border closure .F**k peace. That's the honest situation on the ground .Seriously I love my country Ghana more than myself." God Bless our Homeland Ghana, And Make Her Great And Strong ".I hate to see my fellow brothers and sisters from Nigeria insult my nation Ghana.

Hmmm, mere 30 million? That’s what you want to compare to over 200 million? My dear, it will take decades before you can try to match Nigeria. Once a giant of Africa, always a giant of Africa. If you think that the 30 is enough for your manufacturers, then stick to it and stop bordering Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by teemac01(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
Yes,GUTA hates Nigerians and all their trades in Ghana.Left with them,all the millions of Nigerians living in Ghana will get out of the country buh our leaders and security personnels always try to stop them from causing any mass closure of businesses and aluta.GUTA represents All Ghanaian traders in Ghana. Ghana has a law that bans any foreigner from trading in Ghana except when you have 1 million dollars as capital buh these Nigerians and foreigners always points to ECOWAS for protection and since you Nigerians closed your borders,although it hardly affected any business except some few alcoholic companies that exported some of it's products to Nigeria and West Africa,they took the opportunity to warn our foreign minister in Ghana of Nigeria defying this same ECOWAS laws protecting their businesses in Ghana by closing the border and told the foreign minister to close our borders too in Ghana or all the foreign Nigerian businesses in Ghana will be locked forever and nobody can shout ECOWAS again.That's what they've started.

HOW MANY GHANIANS HAVE UP TO $100KUS NOT TO TALK OF $1M...SOME TIMES U JUST GO ON THE INTERNET AND COPY NONSENSE WRITTEN BY ANOTHER IDIOT LIKE YOU...YOU LIVE IN GHANA AND SHOULD KNOW THE SITUATION OF THINGS IN THAT COUNTRY...ALL THESE YOU HAVE WRITTEN DOES NOT DO JUSTICE TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN GHANA AT THE MOMENT...

3 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Just30: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
teemac01:

HOW MANY GHANIANS HAVE UP TO $100KUS NOT TO TALK OF $1M...SOME TIMES U JUST GO ON THE INTERNET AND COPY NONSENSE WRITTEN BY ANOTHER IDIOT LIKE YOU...YOU LIVE IN GHANA AND SHOULD KNOW THE SITUATION OF THINGS IN THAT COUNTRY...ALL THESE YOU HAVE WRITTEN DOES NOT DO JUSTICE TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN GHANA AT THE MOMENT...
You are making noise

you closed your market to goods from Ghana and Ghana is closing it market from goods from nigeria that are usually smuggled goods anyway.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Just30: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
chigoizie7:

Hmmm, mere 30 million? That’s what you want to compare to over 200 million? My dear, it will take decades before you can try to match Nigeria. Once a giant of Africa, always a giant of Africa. If you think that the 30 is enough for your manufacturers, then stick to it and stop bordering Nigeria.
It will take centuries before you can come to the level of development in Ghana
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by chigoizie7(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just30:

Make una Dey una Ghana make we dey with our closed borders.

Why are you guys crying now?

5 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Just30: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
chigoizie7:

Make una Dey una Ghana make we dey with our closed borders.

Why are you guys crying now?
as you can see
we dont have a problem

trade is no by force
Hope you dont start demonstrating in Abuja again
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just30:

Will you close your mouth...pepepepe

Don't allow me to disgrace you here o. Which level? Which development?

Is it not Ghana or is there any other one. Mind yourself. Because we allow you here should not make you to misbehave here o. You should count it as a privilege of which it is.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
martowskin1:

U think the will come in that form as we did, no they won't, they will look for where they have edge and strike.

I just hope and pray we don't regret this actions of ours...

because i see all west Africa countries coming together to look for solution against what Nigeria is doing.

And it won't go well

But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't protect our economic and security interests legally. All what the FG has done so far is legal and justified by law. Smuggling is killing Nigerian economy, it has been like that for many years, it has got to stop.
Ghanaians closing down shops owned by Nigerians is not new, it started years back.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by chigoizie7(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just30:
as you can see
we dont have a problem

trade is no by force

Thank God that you know that trade is never by force. So leave us with our closed borders. We don’t want to trade with you anymore

2 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just30:
as you can see
we dont have a problem

trade is no by force

Wait wait wait

Who is demonstrating in Abj

You mean this guy who you people call Deputy minister that's in Abuja already demostrating

We are more than you people. So calm down

2 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Chinablack: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
closing nigerian shops at this point that nigeria has already closed her boarders will work in the interest of those nigerian traders in Ghana, because by times guta members sell off their stocks and are unable to buy new stocks from Nigeria due to boarder closure, ghanian customers will be the ones beginning nigerian traders to open their shops and sell to them and nigerian traders will hike their prices

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by theenchanter: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Chinablack:
closing nigerian shops at this point that nigeria has already closed her boarders will work in the interest of those nigerian traders in Ghana, because by times guta members sell off their stocks and are unable to buy new stocks from Nigeria due to boarder closure, ghanian customers will be the ones beginning nigerian traders to open their shops and sell to them and nigerian traders will hike their prices
typical igbo man biz sense. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by vaxx2: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Chinablack:
Very irrational .... do you know how many forienger are waiting for this to happen.... India and Lebanese are all over Ghana selling retail, Chinese are fast coming up to join them, they are even doing evangelism, you maybe surprised. Nigerians import from China direct to Ghana, Ghnaians also import from China... so no much diffrence here ...

Nigeria doing this buisness are already incapacitated, they can't import from Nigeria on a larger capacity unless they used the port , so the market had already suffer. same strategy that other foreigner and the locals used against sliverbird. it is loosing grip in Ghana and Glo is gradually becoming impossible as it suffer more setback...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Eteka1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martins6545:

Bro don't mind these Nigerians, honestly they are frustrated, don't bother exchanging words with them, if not they will put their frustration on you

Nigeria has already frustrated them enough, they are just suffering and smiling

God bless Ghana

FYI...I'm Nigerian
Shut up, you are not a Nigerian. No Nigerian (no matter how stupid) can make a comment as foolish as this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Eteka1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just30:
Ghana is a glorified village my boy.

2 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigeria is a certified sh1thole grin a shambolic sh1thole grin
Eteka1:
Ghana is a glorified village my boy.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by arrestdarrester: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
majority carries the vote, people that are happy with the closure are much to you guys wailing, if Singapore can do it then we can do the same in Nigeria

Some of us are in support of the border closure but unlike you, we have a reality check to know people are going through a lot. We are patriotic: we don't destroy our own. We find ways to help.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin you need a dirty slap, to reset that thing you call brain grin the truth is bitter,huh? Fuckeduppedness grin
Eteka1:
Shut up, you are not a Nigerian. No Nigerian (no matter how stupid) can make a comment as foolish as this.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Eteka1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:

Nigeria is a certified sh1thole grin a shambolic sh1thole grin
Trash. How can you even be comparing Nigeria to Ghana? You must be mad.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Eteka1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:

Fuckeduppedness grin you need a dirty slap, to reset that thing you call brain grin the truth is bitter,huh? Fuckeduppedness grin
I don't have time for morons like you. Bye.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Are you a comedian? Stop talking crap! I doubt if you’ve been to Ghana. Others will simply fill up whatever gap nigerian retailers will leave. No one will even notice their absence grin

Chinablack:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by ernieboy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
Yes,GUTA hates Nigerians and all their trades in Ghana.Left with them,all the millions of Nigerians living in Ghana will get out of the country buh our leaders and security personnels always try to stop them from causing any mass closure of businesses and aluta.GUTA represents All Ghanaian traders in Ghana. Ghana has a law that bans any foreigner from trading in Ghana except when you have 1 million dollars as capital buh these Nigerians and foreigners always points to ECOWAS for protection and since you Nigerians closed your borders,although it hardly affected any business except some few alcoholic companies that exported some of it's products to Nigeria and West Africa,they took the opportunity to warn our foreign minister in Ghana of Nigeria defying this same ECOWAS laws protecting their businesses in Ghana by closing the border and told the foreign minister to close our borders too in Ghana or all the foreign Nigerian businesses in Ghana will be locked forever and nobody can shout ECOWAS again.That's what they've started.
hope u know that Ghana owes Nigeria millions of dollars for gas which is used for power supply? the very engine of your economy ( power supply) is dependent on Nigeria and u can't even pay for the gas supplied to u, imagine if nigeria decides to shut u off due to ur debt?

3 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin only one post grin suck my dick, ediot grin

Eteka1:
I don't have time for morons like you. Bye.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by GENERATOGERIA: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Really? I agree with a Nigerian, at least for once grin comparing Ghana with Nigeria is indeed laughable. One is certified sh1thole, where nothing works. The other is a progressively developing nation, with a vision and a mission grin Fuckeduppedness grin

Eteka1:
Trash. How can you even be comparing Nigeria to Ghana? You must be mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
Fuckeduppedness grin only one post grin suck my dick, ediot grin

We know you na. Same Ghanian dwarf using different accounts.

Am not surprise, you always sound the same.

Pedrodollar
Mumudom

And now Generatogeria. You are really disgusting by the way you express yourself. No wonder many Ghanaians lack manners. Sorry for you.

3 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by ChocolateHigh: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Conceptman:
this man is causing more problems for Nigerians who live outside this country with this border policy, there are other ways he can do things. Nigerians are suffering in this case
Don't mind those supporting the border closure...
If you see and hear what we now pass through in ordinary Benin Republic here ehh

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by ChocolateHigh: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Conceptman:
this man is causing more problems for Nigerians who live outside this country with this border policy, there are other ways he can do things. Nigerians are suffering in this case
If you see and hear what we now pass through in ordinary Benin Republic here ehh
Even my goods and otherand that of Nigerian men business have been stocked in trade fair complex lagos since the border closure even those living in neighbouring countries that buys spare parts and electronic from Alaba have have their source of living choked

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Conceptman: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
ChocolateHigh:
Even my goods and otherand that of Nigerian men business have been stocked in trade fair complex lagos since the border closure even those living in neighbouring countries that buys spare parts and electronic from Alaba have have their source of living choked
this is serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.