Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? (4553 Views)

Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings / People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Be like God curse me say i no go make am for this life, everything i do i still come back to square 1......i don't even know what to do with my life again, i see people happy but i don't know if i will ever be happy am just tired to be very honest......

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by LordIsaac(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
80% of the "making it" is through one form of dishonesty /fraud or the other. Academics plagiarize for promotion; civil servants lobby; business men inflate prizes and sell expired goods; students lie to their parents about school upkeep monies, e.t.c. Don't envy them! Keep doing your best, God will deliver you one day.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by saintopus(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
Be like God curse me say i no go make am for this life, everything i do i still come back to square 1......i don't even know what to do with my life again, i see people happy but i don't know if i will ever be happy am just tired to be very honest......

How people make it in Nigeria?

See, my brother if God says it's you, then it's gonna be you.

Never worry if you try and nothing works.

Those you think are doing well also have lots of challenges too.

Each one is different.

Be grateful for the gift of life first. Then with time if it's part of your destiny to make in this life according to how you want it then it's gonna happen.

16 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
saintopus:

How people make it in Nigeria?

See, my brother if God says it's you, then it's gonna be you.

Never worry if you try and nothing works.

Those you think are doing well also have lots of challenges too.

Each one is different.

Be grateful for the gift of life first. Then with time if it's part of your destiny to make in this life according to how you want it then it's gonna happen.
Bros i am a spiritual person myself but life deh show me shege and am very hardworking, i don't know what to do anymore i just feel like all the odds are against me

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:

somebody yesterday said they can make it with ₦4k monthly.... so if they can do it with so little, so can you. hang in there!

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

somebody yesterday said they can make it with ₦4k monthly.... so if they can do it with so little, so can you. hang in there!
Can you make it with 4k monthly??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:

i am just stating what someone said yesterday... but if thats the only money i had, then i would manage it, yes. what else could/would you do?

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by dazzlingd(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
Impossible.

You have to take a complete U-Turn
Stop waiting for miracle to happen

What’s your age?

If you have opportunity to leave the country, leave and earn in stronger currency.
If you can still go to school and get a job, do it.
If you can learn a skill, like an IT skill, do it and make money
Or learn a trade, it could be handwork
If you can marry someone wealthy, do it… the person maybe older but should be rich
Try other options, explore and continue giving it your shot till you die.
You either die or make it
Don’t do crime

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

Impossible.

You have to take a complete U-Turn
Stop waiting for miracle to happen

What’s your age?

If you have opportunity to leave the country, leave and earn in stronger currency.
If you can still go to school and get a job, do it.
If you can learn a skill, like an IT skill, do it and make money
Or learn a trade, it could be handwork
If you can marry someone wealthy, do it… the person maybe older but should be rich
Try other options, explore and continue giving it your shot till you die.
You either die or make it
Don’t do crime
Am not waiting for miracle to happen
am a barber, wanted to get an I.T skill but i do not have a laptop, man you won't understand i swear
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i am just stating what someone said yesterday... but if thats the only money i had, then i would manage it, yes. what else could/would you do?
bros Abeg no vex me

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by saintopus(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
Bros i am a spiritual person myself but life deh show me shege and am very hardworking, i don't know what to do anymore i just feel like all the odds are against me

You be spiritual person?

Making it in Life may have little to do with spirituality but have lot to do with time, opportunity, support, chance etc.

At least you've gotten some headway.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
saintopus:

You be spiritual person?

Making it in Life may have little to do with spirituality but have lot to do with time, opportunity, support, chance etc.

At least you've gotten some headway.
What is the headway?? spirituality?
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by TheFreshVanilla: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
What skills do you have?
Blupen969:
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
What skills do you have?
I am a barber and a talented musician
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by saintopus(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
What is the headway?? spirituality?

Yes!!! Spirituality[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
saintopus:

Yes!!! Spirituality[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Then why do i feel so behind in reality bros am 25years still live with my parents and 4 other siblings in a two rooms apartment very small rooms ooh and right now my last card is #100 bros no be juju be this? abeg check am nah
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by AlphaMale666: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Only the crazies survive in the jungle.

6 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
AlphaMale666:
Only the crazies survive in the jungle.
I swear to god you no lie

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Berrityga: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
God gives life,
Satan gives money
I got this advice from a mad man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by HellVictorinho7: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
BALABLU BULALA
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Berrityga:
God gives life, Satan gives money I got this advice from a mad man.
You should follow the advice alone

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by pansophist(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
LordIsaac:
80% of the "making it" is through one form of dishonesty or fraud. Don't envy them! Keep doing your best, God will deliver you one day.

Self-consolation.

I know few honest, naira billionaires in Nigeria, and they are they most hard working, honest men you'll ever know.

They are so lowkey, dressed in rags (I know them at Ladipo market), but bro, it is when you enter their house you'll marvel.

There are lots of honest business people, and their wealth last long since it's legal. If you went to be a billionaire in ten years time, I can tell you what to do. The question is, will you do it?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Illegal1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:

omoh.......be lyk say u read my mind ooh

na dis same tin i dey think b4 i log in nairaland only to meet dis thread..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Illegal1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

omoh.......na big lie jare,4k monthly?the person no dey chop?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Illegal1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:

omoh.....i wonder,4k monthly?which kind yeye lie be dat 1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by EducatedMind369: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

I know few honest, naira billionaires in Nigeria, and they are they most hard working, honest men you'll ever know.

They are so lowkey, dressed in rags (I know them at Ladipo market), but bro, it is when you enter their house you'll marvel.

There are lots of honest business people, and their wealth last long since it's legal[b]. If you went to be a billionaire in ten years time, I can tell you what to do. The question is, will you do it?[/b]
Please, tell me.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Illegal1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
Am not waiting for miracle to happen
am a barber, wanted to get an I.T skill but i do not have a laptop, man you won't understand i swear

omoh......i swear,them no go understand wetin u dey cap bt i understand u perfectly well bcus me dey ur shoe..

i dey wake up almost every night,then begin ask myslf if nah person swear gv me or nah the will of God for me to be poor/broke as a young guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Illegal1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Berrityga:
God gives life,
Satan gives money
I got this advice from a mad man.

omoh......dat mad man get sense bcus na wetin i dn see finish for dis life be dat..

God gives life while satan gives money....omoh,wats life without money?

i rather be a rich nigga then die young than be an ancenstor then die poor...

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......be lyk say u read my mind ooh

na dis same tin i dey think b4 i log in nairaland only to meet dis thread..
Guy i don tire i just no know what to do my mind deh tell me make i go meet baba so that my music go blow another thing deh tell me what if baba ask for human head, i don tire to the suffer like this na since them born me ooh 25years later i still deh suffer like this i swear i don tire bro
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.....i wonder,4k monthly?which kind yeye lie be dat 1.
Na why i ask am the question nah
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Illegal1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

There are lots of honest business people, and their wealth last long since it's legal. If you went to be a billionaire in ten years time, I can tell you what to do. The question is, will you do it?

omoh......bros abeg tell us,i'm 100% ready.

as it stands nw,the only tin i no fit do to make money ryt now, nah to kill my mumsy
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Illegal1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
Guy i don tire i just no know what to do my mind deh tell me make i go meet baba so that my music go blow another thing deh tell me what if baba ask for human head, i don tire to the suffer like this na since them born me ooh 25years later i still deh suffer like this i swear i don tire bro

omoh.......guy,no be only u ooh,my own cum even worst,i be 1st pikin..

if i cap u the load wen dey my head,omoh u go even begin pity me

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? / Why I Never Ask Ladies Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.