Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? (4087 Views)

What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by ssRhino: 1:44am On Sep 01, 2007
There are some things that ladies seems dont get and understand about me, and pls i beg y'all in da name of God to try and learn about men, if you wanna more about how the male figure in yuor life feels, read this book, He-motion by T.D Jakes, you will forever understand how the mind of the man runz, Man do processing of thoughts within whereas the female does outward, man has to worry about when the money aint enuf and how to make sure that all is well, when man seems not to be listening, trust me we are, man have to worry abuot all around him, and by doing that making sure that the woman dont do too much worrying, I see the woman in my life as a fine Crystal, and cant be thrown around,c ant be treated like a plastic cup, she has to be protected and be treated like a jewel that she is, and cos of this, i have to do most of the thinking and make sure she is aiight, so with all these, sometimes, yu might see the man as not being loving, or not responding, but he is, just keep ur kool sometimes, and you will enjoy the best of the man.
Now to the woman that wanna cheat, u will find out, cos the grass that u think is greener, is just covered up with green slate, and when the slate is removed, yu will face reality and you will be left hanging, cos the man that s rocking your world will go bak to his wife, and another woman would have taken ur place and now she will enjoy your husband better, cos he has learnt from you and he can use all he learnt from you to become a better husband.
talk to your man, and find out why he is not more the man he used to be, help him out, and be the mother for him and a sister, all he need is more of your love and not your back, enuf borken home plssssssssssss tongue
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by Gmoney5(m): 2:46am On Sep 01, 2007
@ijogbon, well said

@ poster - Just 6 months? That's hardly enough time to really grow together. Those are the growth pains. As long as there is no physical abuse, she should do the same thing Bill Gates did to his business. He never ran away from the disappointments and setbacks of his software in those early days. She should just remove all the M&B fiction from her mind and add some ingredients like ijogbon suggested. Ko ju be lo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Stages Of Wooing A Women/ Why Women Are Afraid Of Men / [photo] Guys Will U Allow This? / Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.