Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? (4089 Views)

What A Quarrelsome Family Learnt From Their Labour. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by justme3(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2007
i wouldn't advice she cheats on him cos it wont solve anythin would only make things worse. and its very convinient for ppl to say their patners are the ones driving them to cheat when they are the ones dat want it
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by hotchic1(f): 8:08pm On May 22, 2007
As every other person has said,i don't think she should ever for once consider cheating on her husband,if she does dat now,what will happen when they eventually resolve issues,i think its better to stop running to the other married man to avoid temptation(i don't want to believe the other man is responsible cuz i see no reason y he will be/want to have extra marital affair)

Just in case his home is ruined,don't let him ruin yours and if his home is not ruined,don't be the one to ruin it.I hope you sort things out with ur husband very soon.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by Omoboy(m): 2:54am On May 23, 2007
Oh God let her cheat if she wants to the result will be out soon no one can tell her what to do she knows she is going to do it just let her make sure she or her friend does not come back to this site with the title " My husband has sent me packing because i cheated help " because we no go help u
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by seun001(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2007
b4 this madam makes a terrible mistake,

did you find out wot the problems is really,usually the reason for finding fault ever so often is because something is frustrating him and he cant seem to voice it out.

did you offend him or is there something u should have told him that u didnt and he found out from someone outside and frustratingly afta marriage.

there must be somthing wrong somewhere cos according to the post he started this abt a month ago.
think back to when u started noticing the changes in him,the small inconsequential indifference that u didnt think mattered until the final outburst.that might be helpful.again have u tried to talk to he.please when u do,do not play smart as this is supposed to be conflict resolution.

there are some many things u could find out that will bring ur husband back to u.

it will be a terrible mistake for u to cheat cos that spoils everything,i can assure u of that.and this is just afta 6mths.

abeg go and talk to ur husband joooo!!!afterall,he married you.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by maxxdjinx(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2007
As humans, we test God's patience time after time-again and again. He is patient with us-that is what I expect from your friend. They should sit down and discuss things like grown-ups.
Forget about the other fella, things happen and there are consequences which she might not be able to live with.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by VIC4U: 1:23pm On May 23, 2007
Nawa for some girls, so when she whent 2 the alter and say "i do", she did not kn what it meant. she just said for better for worse 6 months ago and now she is sounding like this

The poster, I think u should kn wt to tell ur friend. If she did not pay attention that means she is only good for girl friend not wife
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by amaikama(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2007
this just remained me about a story i heard few years ago about a married couple. the seem to have the same problem but a bit different. the man has this habit of beaten the wife and in so doing the wife will be breaking things. one day, the man brought an object and place it at the upper ceiling in their bedroom instructing the wife that the thing is the symbol of his life, if ever that object should break, he is going to die and you trust Niaja woman na. each time they have a little misunderstanding and it leading to fight, the woman will always go for the object and the man will be pleading. it continue for some time then one day, the man beat her seriously and he left home. before he came back the object has been broken and the woman moved out of her matrimonial home to her father's house. thinking the man would die.

when the man saw what happened he just laughed and traced the wife to her father's house and demanded for his pride price.

I believe her husband is trying to find her weakness and she want to snap! which is dangerous. she should calmly call him to oder even if they are not in talking terms but for her to get close to another man who is also married just bicos her house is on fire, then she has another thing coming. the man she saw as angel Gabriel is not him. he is still in heaven with God. the one she is falling in love with or vis-visa is a devil himself she should flee from him before it is too late.

she should have a virtue of a good wife no matter what. God doesn't sleep. he sees what she is going through even if their marriage was a back door marriage. believe me!! he count her tears ever seconds but if she decides to be with devil prince charming, then she should wait for the consequences.

cheers.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by kemoade(f): 3:09pm On May 23, 2007
please tell her not cheat on her husband, but to have a word with the God Almighty and l believe all will be well. This is just a little challenge. please face it.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by oje(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2007
I feel you Ijogbon

Women are no longer what they use to be. U can imagine the trash that Ayyesha's friend (though i think its Ayeesha herdelf) is thinking of doing! just in one month of miss Understanding with her spouse!!!  Chei !!!
What right does she have to confide in another man regarding her family issues??
I guess she needs to go for deliverance, she has a spirit of fornication and its very bad. as we all know, she has committed adultery already. God forgive her.

On the other hand, she can just go ahead to f*ck the new guy in the expense of her marriage.
its her call, not her husbands or the new guy she fell for, after all, her husband is not impotent!!
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by temmyabby(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2007
shes been married 4 6 months, 1 month of misunderstanding and she turns to another guy another guy undecided seriously she shouldn't ve gotten married, did she court this guy
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by ayomi2003: 3:52pm On May 23, 2007
ayeesha, I would have love to send a message to you through your e-mail address. You can as well let me contact you the best way you want like e-mail for more discussion. You made us understand that your friend has been married for the past 6 months. There are some things you dont tell us, may be your friend and her husband are not in the same location for one reason or another, and she want to use this as an avenue to make herself a companion, using the problems between her and her husband as an excuse. It might also be possible that the concerned man (married) is not in the same place with his wife, and wants to use it as an avenue to be easing himself of sexual rigour he is passing through as a married person. Man go to any lenght he could to get what he wants, I want to assure you that what that man wants from your friend is to have sexual intercourse with her and useless her. Dont be surprised after having intercourse with her once, he may now to away from her and he might even continue having an affair with her until he is tired of her and dumped her. I want to ask this question, is your friend not pregnant for 6 months of her marriage? Because if she is pregnant, I dont think that man can be pursing her like tha. Who knows if he is a devil incarnate to destroy her marriage. Advise your friend to run away from that man before he ruins her life and her marriage. I will want you to let us know if  your friend and her husband her in the same location. God will save your friend marriage
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by ayomi2003: 4:13pm On May 23, 2007
ayeesha, I would have love to send a message to you through your e-mail address. You can as well let me contact you the best way you want like e-mail for more discussion. You made us understand that your friend has been married for the past 6 months. There are some things you dont tell us, may be your friend and her husband are not in the same location for one reason or another, and she want to use this as an avenue to make herself a companion, using the problems between her and her husband as an excuse. It might also be possible that the concerned man (married) is not in the same place with his wife, and wants to use it as an avenue to be easing himself of sexual rigour he is passing through as a married person. Man goes to any lenght he could to get what he wants, I want to assure you that what that man wants from your friend is to have sexual intercourse with her and useless her. Dont be surprised after having intercourse with her once, he may now turn away from her and he might even continue having an affair with her until he is tired of her and dump her. I want to ask this question, is your friend not pregnant for 6 months of her marriage? Because if she is pregnant, I dont think that man can be pursing her like tha. Who knows if he is a devil incarnate to destroy her marriage. Advise your friend to run away from that man before he ruins her life and her marriage. I will want you to let us know if  your friend and her husband her in the same location or not. God will save your friend's marriage. That man is not a responsible man.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by richylaw(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2007
I am not found of drawing quick conclusions, but on this I will. Ayeesha, please kindly  tell your friend that she's the most stupid person I'd ever met.
Why?
1.where was her mind six months ago during the marriage vow
2.Doesn't  she or her husband have parents, brothers or sisters
3.What kind of marriage did she have 6 months ago. guess it must have been an elopment arrangement and not a proper marriage
4.I am sure she has something going on  with this other married super stupid guy even before her marriage 6 months ago, you may not know,maybe he was her former
5. Verdict: If she makes that mistake, it is sure she will just be starting the REAL MISERABLE LIFE
I am even short of words, very annoyed
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 23, 2007
Una don start again.
hw do U mean LOVE? or do U really imply lust for sex with the other man. I really wish girls can be stable, marriage has its bad times too, its not all rosy.
girl, plz tell ur friend 2 stick 2 her huby, cos if were her huby, i will give both of u some real punches(note: this is not Queen Victoria's country)
plz, plz, plz, advice her 2 stick 2 her huby no matter what, cos d other relationship she's bankin on will surely go dwn
Iyke
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by topyblack(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2007
Huum, Who knows if the lady is not carrying out her responsibility. Because, I believe that b4 a man changes behaviour then the woman would have done something.

Please take control of your relationship cos taking up another mr enchanting would not solve her problems.

Prayer works. tongue
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by aynaija(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2007
That's all dear. Getting a fling is not the solution to this sort of thing. You should find out where the rivers has run dry! Wishing you all the very best!!
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by bankyiie(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2007
i think this new bride is not telling us the truth. Her problems probably start and end in the bedroom cos i dont see how else her husband is irritating her after 6 months. maybe the guy no dey do am well or she no dey satisfy the bro and im dey vex or maybe he paid too much a bride price and he is not getting value for his money cheesy
My advice is she is looking for action make she go self-service. at least that way she will not be cheating on her hubby
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by afroqueen1: 5:50am On May 26, 2007
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by finemocha(f): 9:59pm On May 26, 2007
as long as this other guy is not married or has any girlfriends, i say dump ur hubby, but of course make sure the guy is the sure thing grin. hmm now if only women could marry two men at the same time, tha twould be perfect, ( u know marry the new one, and dump the old one)
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by afroqueen1: 10:08pm On May 26, 2007
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by finemocha(f): 10:10pm On May 26, 2007
ok fine, so maybe u cant marry two guys at once, just dump his ass jeez, there is nothign more annoying than a nagging boyfriend, talk less of one u have to live with. i mean its not like u can get in ur car and vamoos from there.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by afroqueen1: 10:14pm On May 26, 2007
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by finemocha(f): 10:19pm On May 26, 2007
hmmm yes afroqueen u are right, he is probably to heavy for her to carry and dump anyway. eh it is a marriage pah, i guess u could ask him whats up and cracking. but seriously a naggin hubby, man that sucks. i guess u could also stay away from ur house as much as possible.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by afroqueen1: 10:31pm On May 26, 2007
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by emeka213: 3:01am On May 30, 2007
YOU MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH ME THAT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, BUT TO BE SINCERE NOT AS MUCH AS YOU DO.
MY ADVICE TO YOU RIGHT NOW IS TO STOP SEEING THE OTHER DEVIL IN DISGUISE, AND PRAY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE TO WORK, LOVE HIM THE MORE,CHECK YOURSELF TOO ,WHAT ARE YOU NOT DOING AND ALL THAT.
GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH,
BUT YOU MUST START BY FORGIVING YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FORGIVE HIM.
EMEKA
WWW.BOLDSINGLES..COM
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by afroqueen1: 4:35am On May 30, 2007
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by DonK2: 1:50am On May 31, 2007
THE PROBLEM STARTED JUST ONE MONTH AGO AND SHE HAS ALREADY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN. THAT YOUR FRIEND IS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUE STORY. SHE HAS BEEN MEETING THAT OTHER MAN LONG AGO. SHE IS ONLY LOOKING FOR A WAY TO LEGALIZE HER PROMISCUITY. SHE IS THE ONE THAT IS QUARRELSOME TO HER HUSBAND. FOR HER TO EVEN THINK OF ADULTERY, I SUGGEST SHE IS A BIG TIME FLIRT.
YOU BETTER ADVISE HER TO REPENT AND GIVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST. SHE HAS GOT A FAMILY TO MOTHER AND NOT TURNING OUT TO BE AN ADULTRIOUS WOMAN. EVEN IF NO ONE IS SEING HER IN THAT DEVILISH AND HINEOUS ACT (ADULTRY), GOD IS SEING HER. AND IF SHE DO NOT STOP IT NOW. SHE IS GOING TO BE DOOMED SOON. ON A SERIOUS NOT. YOU BETTER CAUTION HER. AT LEAST TO DO YOUR OWN PART. B/C IF YOU DONT, YOU WILL TURN OUT TO BE A COLLABORATOR AND GOD WILL EQUALLY ASK YOU A QUESTION. THE TRUTH IS BITTER BUT IT MUST BE SAID.
CHEERS.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by afroqueen1: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by OgaMadam(f): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2007
Her husband is just waiting for her to do something wrong. maybe its an excuse he is using to make her "dump herself" if you get what i mean.

i think he wants out of the marriage and when she cheats, he is gonna say "aha! told you so".

if i am gonna leave somebody, i wont stoop to a low level to leave them. that is self disrespect. walk away like a queen.

thats all i gotta say about that.
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by afroqueen1: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by OgaMadam(f): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2007
Abi
Re: Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? by SiropMiel(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2007
She should do whatever makes her happy. As long as the husband and the other wife does not find out. These days you can't live for someone who does not give a crap about you (he shows this by continuously arguing with the wife).

If he (the husband to your friend) cared about her he would do things to make his wife happy and in turn she would make him happy.

I don't know about the other women here, but nothing feels better than a man making me happy mentally and definitely physically (good things are addicting) and if she is getting it somewhere else, call me and I will take you to him. Trust that as a fact that he would do (or is doing) the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup / How To Mend A Relationship That Is Going Downhill / For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.