Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride (28211 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Endevil: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by quizpaid(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice one
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Damntruth(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
ValCon888:
Your physical challenge is karma for insulting your wife's legs in the beginning.
You didn't like her because 'she was annoying and had little bow legs'.
Today the 'annoying girl' has accepted you despite you having no leg.

Be careful who you insult before it comes back to haunt you.
Fool of the year award goes to you congratulations
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by PrincessGift(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
ValCon888:
Your physical challenge is karma for insulting your wife's legs in the beginning.

does this make sense to u?? Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by alexola20(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by iswallker(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
penjm:
Dont be happy yet bros, She might have her target..

you and a lot of folks up there did not bother to read...just rust to comment...

they knew each other before they had an accident - also they were engaged - she doesnt have any stupid target... undecided

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by genchukky(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
I can relate brother,I have had spinal cord injury (SCI)for 12yrs now,and also suffered my fair share of pressure ulcers(bedsores),anyway I am happy you found happiness and love,and she stayed with you through all your trials,when other ladies would have left,I wish you all the best,maybe some day I will tell my own story.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by frozen70g(f): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
ValCon888:

And you think this trash made sense ❓

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Glink2018(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
olaolulazio:
Congrats to them.

Some ladies are still chasing 6packs.
Some wants guys with cars.
Few believed in ambition and intelligence.

grin grin

Don't mind them ... some ladies keep spending their time looking for already made man.... while some will just spot a guy that has future and contribute to his ambition....
This year will soon round off... They will enter another year as a single Ladies....
I remembered a lady that insulted me because she gave a lift..... she's still single at 43 yrs...... (A very old and midnight newspaper
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by luvyaself95(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
ValCon888:

that life jare think before you say words because words has power.
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by mikeweezy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
I have knack one of those girls my first month in Jos she thought I gat money and i will be loyal ������
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Everyone deserves to be loved. Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
The story just reminded me to be humble,chill and enjoy the little things of life a bit.. take no one or nothing for granted & be grateful to God... congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by torqque7(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
True love..beautiful

Abj check my signature
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by grandstar(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
This has been on front page in the past. This is old news.
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by grandstar(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
genchukky:
I can relate brother,I have had spinal cord injury (SCI)for 12yrs now,and also suffered my fair share of pressure ulcers(bedsores),anyway I am happy you found happiness and love,and she stayed with you through all your trials,when other ladies would have left,I wish you all the best,maybe some day I will tell my own story.....

my poor mum suffered partial paralysis due to an infection. Was bedridden for 30yrs until she passed away early this year.

Please read up the latest treatments in spinal cord surgery. There seems to be advancements.
I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by zone51: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
IssaGist:
A physical challenged groom has to social media to narrate how he met his bride.

According to his story;

she had little bow legs and looked too serious.

Where is the bow leg na?...that is what I want to see
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by midnighter(f): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea, so many guys got their heads in the clouds. Cute bride though
Madam... long time.
How are you?
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

Madam... long time.
How are you?
I'm good
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by MrMacinterchi1: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
ValCon888:

is this what you were able to grab from this tale? seriously?
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm good
What's been happening on your end?
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Bahamas95(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
"Wasn't my kind of girl, looked annoying, had little bow legs" Nawa o

Story don change now o, he get luck say the babe marry am sef. He was just too proud but condition make am humble by force. Happy married life jare
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Tpresh(f): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
God bless your union. She's a good woman.
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Lastmankc(m): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Glink2018:

Don't mind them ... some ladies keep spending their time looking for already made man.... while some will just spot a guy that has future and contribute to his ambition....
This year will soon round off... They will enter another year as a single Ladies....
I remembered a lady that insulted me because she gave a lift..... she's still single at 43 yrs...... (A very old and midnight newspaper
This guy mouth bad

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by genchukky(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
grandstar:

my poor mum suffered partial paralysis due to an infection. Was bedridden for 30yrs until she passed away early this year.

Please read up the latest treatments in spinal cord surgery. There seems to be advancements.
I wish you the best
Thanks for your concern,I actually follow closely the research on treatment for sci,most of them are stem cell treatments,and they are still in their early stages,or should I say trial phases,but I am optimistic that in the near future,there will be treatment for sci patients....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.