Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' (98914 Views)

Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) / Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React / Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Jman06(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
See Mr Ugly himself calling a pretty lady like Dolapo Badmus ugly!
Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by nlPoster: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Rubbiish:

Even if it came just a minute after her post, dude was careful with his words.

That's correct.

The bloggers or reposters were the ones who did the rest.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by oodua1stson: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
This guy is in nigeria. And has no strong family ties.
These people can waste him oo.

He likes trouble too much.
and you'll one day hope to have children of your own oo( that is if you have nkne yet)

Nigerians and rubbish sha
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Bluebolt: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
0.7.0.3.6.4.6.2.6.1.4.. IS THE LINE TO CALL FOR ANY FORM OF METAL FABRICATION: MILD STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, WROUGHT IRON, EVEN ALUMINIUM.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by ZIAZI(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Naija I hail oooo! So this otondo is actually a celebrity? Naira Marley is as insignificant as the rubbish he sings. Before u quote me out of ignorance, mention one of em song wey dey reasonable. Jo soapy yen yen yen Tufiakwa!
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by jaxxy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
This guy gets more stupid by the day. Forming what I don’t know instead of maintaining. Soon he will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by partnerbizn5(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
oodua1stson:
and you'll one day hope to have children of your own oo( that is if you have nkne yet)

Nigerians and rubbish sha

I was trying to say he should be careful oo..
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by ussv: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
This guy is deranged, his thoughts on issues affecting women makes me to wonder . Abi no be him mama follow am go court the other day ?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Ubdavis(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Guest007:
With all his money he still looks hungry
The ugly calling the ugly, ugly. What do you call that one?
does he hav money? i very much doubt it

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by femi4: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
1. She's not unattractive.
2. He's ignorant.
3. He shouldn't be talking about anyone's looks. lipsrsealed
Are you the instagram police spokeman
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Ubdavis(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Waste him for what
I almost forgot it's a crime to talk in Nigeria
another born criminal spotted

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by greggng: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Geminita1:
Is it really true that she wants to have sex with him? if true, that would be very disappointing.

You lazy Nigerians can believe anything...if you guys can believe Mr president married another wife why won't u believe this non sense from a junkie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by nlPoster: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Geminita1:
Is it really true that she wants to have sex with him? if true, that would be very disappointing.

Huh?
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by greggng: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
A stubborn grasshopper always rest in peace in the belly of a bird .I only wish this Marley will take the advice of the Oba he visited recently....you can fight individual not government

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by omlueh(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
No be the woman first find trouble, yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am, but all the same i am never and will never be a supporter of that uncultured and nonentity called naira Marley, the one and only MARLEY i know is Bob Marley.
Trafalgar:
If her boys catch you now begin they use slap rearrange those dada for your head,you go tweet say #EndSars meanwhile,naa you go look for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by omlueh(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Dolapo and her likes na god
BobiNick:
That woman's husband is a very strong commander of mobile police (that's if he is still a commander now or has been promoted). Those commanders are not to be messed with. If you know police matters very well, this Naira guy needs to be very careful if he is actually referring to Dolapo
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by toxicbrain: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
If this guy finally ends in prison.. let's say for just 2 months...hahahaha

I am laughing at his situation already... grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by ba7man(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
The problem with social media is people will retweet, support and like your troublesome posts and online shenanigans till it gets you into trouble......then they'll abandon you like they never knew you.

Most of the people hailing Naira Marley have little or no influence in real life and consist of broke students and unemployed youths.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Quaddafi29: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Naira Marley calling somebody ugly? Na wa oo
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by omlueh(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
As Tinubu and Aregbesola kills Alhaji Gawat of edide eji saari. With fruitless searching by the Police who quite knew what really happened to the Late ACE Broadcaster.
iammo:
shocked

this boy wants to vanish, police would kill him , bury him in a shallow grave in the middle of nowhere, and still help his family to handle the missing person, search exercise or handle the case of his disapearance

A Police CSP, who works with police provost (The people who query and discipline Police men) would have many force men who would do any thing to cury her favours, even if it means beating sense into marleys head

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by omlueh(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
So also the senseless police woman.
sowilli:
Social media has given touts so much opportunity to show their folly. What makes people like this special, no be Nigerians wey no dey use their head. What’s the sense in his songs btw.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by TemmyT002(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Some people are blind sha
Anyway, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Say no to cheap weed
Say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by donnie(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gofwane:
Hmmm. . .
This guy is addicted to trouble. Seems he doesn't know the type of people he is dealing with and country he is living in. He should ask Sowore.

It doesn't take olopa anything to arrest him, parade him with some bunch of rascals and accuse him of being an armed robber. That is if they don't shoot him and claim he was shot during a fire fight.

My very thoughts. With all the wahala he's facing? I pick those fights I know the Most High wants me to fight and I don't back down.

Let him ask Bobrisky ...wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Mydazz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Guest007:

AN UGFUCK
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by donnie(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
omlueh:
No be the woman first find trouble, yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am, but all the same i am never and will never be a supporter of that uncultured and nonentity called naira Marley, the one and only MARLEY i know is Bob Marley.

...too petty and childish for someone whose role model is Marley. He should be wise.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Guest007:

Abi o! Look at the face of the guy calling such a beautiful woman ugly. Someone that should run and hide anytime 'ugly' is being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
They both should grow the Fu ck up!
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Deejaygold(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
dem go arrest am again
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Gofwane(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
deltateam:
unfortunately his village people have hijacked his brains.
him eyes go soon clear grin
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Gofwane(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Adexy4us:

do you think the guy is also ordinary too? you don forget 'yahoo ni babalawo'....
Naija police na another group of babalawo on their own o. Especially sars.

Those guys seem to defy any form of resistance.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Because he has recently been held in police custody, he now wants to use this post to slight the police. However he has only succeeded in making himself look foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.