Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' (98883 Views)

Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) / Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React / Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Soso990240(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Waste him for what

I almost forgot it's a crime to talk in Nigeria
Crime to talk.... What kind of Talk? Freedom of speech been making people say rubbish all these while. Can he prove the accusation he stated against that Married woman? I wount even have pity on him next time they will get hold of him. Running his mouth like he owns some part of Nigeria.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by lereinter(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Ryan03:
just see them, Regina Daniels said all a woman needs is a fine face and she was bashed, this idiot said big booty is better than master degree and they support him, even insult who spoke against it. Foolish fool, that's what you are

Your father and mother are foolish fools
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Ryan03(f): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2019
lereinter:

Your father and mother are foolish fools
you are from a lineage of fools, even your generation unborn will be fools oya cry me a river
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by chimexdnice1(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2019
Geminita1:
Is it really true that she wants to have sex with him? if true, that would be very disappointing.

Ofcos it's not true. He is an entertainer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by nedekid: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2019
Gforce2015:
Trouble sleep jeje yanja go wake....

Tell me how many innocent People police don waste for fun... Nairamarley is scratch his back with the python tooth...

This this libel and defamation of character of a superior officer

Anyway,. Enjoy your trouble In advance
He did not mention her name. Instagram police could be anything.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by nedekid: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2019
Soso990240:
Crime to talk.... What kind of Talk? Freedom of speech been making people say rubbish all these while. Can he prove the accusation he stated against that Married woman? I wount even have pity on him next time they will get hold of him. Running his mouth like he owns some part of Nigeria.
He said Instagram police. It could be a man or a woman. It could mean police that monitors posts on Instagram eg mods on nairaland.
The point is you cannot prove it is the lady police officer he made reference to.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by XYZo: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2019
And have u forgotten she is the police P.R.O ?

Which means she has to be very visible in social media
fnep2smooth:
Malian....
I once asked if it is OK for a security personal to be very active on social media considering the level of insecurity in the country.
Some people start insulting me, comparing her with Trump. Comparing someone that doesn't have 24/7 bodyguard or bulletproof car, I'm not sure if she even have up to 2 bulletproof vest or micro chip to easily trace her location apart from using mobile phone as means of tracking where you are in case of emergency.

Showing yourself on social media when we are looking for ways to stop the insecurity in the country.

ndea self!!!!

in other news .... Check my signature.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by teabully(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2019
U nailed it, that dwarf guy from Ghana and the one corner crooner got me thinkiing quote author=ericsmith post=83673818]

Maybe u don't know a man has fundamental right to be ugly ... its inconsequential, as long as money dey. [/quote]
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by abdulmalik3(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2019
Guest007:

With all his money he still looks hungry

The ugly calling the ugly, ugly. What do you call that one?
fugly
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by DjClassik: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Guest007:

Uglyly grin
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by wany(f): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Adrian98:
Techno Pouvoir one for sale 27k

When the new pouvoir 3 is 25k.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Adrian98(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
wany:

When the new pouvoir 3 is 25k.

I have no idea miss. I'm only advertising for someone
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by ajl: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Gofwane:
Hmmm. . .
This guy is addicted to trouble. Seems he doesn't know the type of people he is dealing with and country he is living in. He should ask Sowore.

It doesn't take olopa anything to arrest him, parade him with some bunch of rascals and accuse him of being an armed robber. That is if they don't shoot him and claim he was shot during a fire fight.

Madness comparing Sowore to a fraudster. Most Nigerians are sick in the mind.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by meobizy(f): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2020
It’s possible. Women of all ages drool from multiple orifices for bad boys. Many women with jobs send nudes to convicts the world over.
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by illicit(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2020
fugly
Re: Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' by Oluwamuyiwa32: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Imagine, see kettle calling pot black �����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.