Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55275 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2019
drakeli:

What do you call their counterparts in Netherlands? South African whites are descendants of Dutch people of Netherlands.
even The French

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by soilsista(f): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
which naija lady will marry or even date a useless ugly black south african man gringrin
Lol here we go again! Same old tired line that's to be expected.

I think you should show yourself first because some of the things I have seen here? My guy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Lol here we go again! Same old tired line that's to be expected.

I think you should show yourself first because some of the things I have seen here? My guy grin grin
show my self how?.. no Nigerian girl will ever date your ugly useless good for nothing black south african ape
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by soilsista(f): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
show my self how? Am I a female.. no Nigerian girl will ever date your ugly useless good for nothing black south african ape
Yep! Because our brothers are smart enough not to tie themselves down to women who are looking for one maga who will lift their family out of poverty.

According to the comments made by their Naija men here on NL.

Ain't nobody got time for a poverty alleviation scheme marriage bra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
nlPoster:

Black south African men are not interested in Nigerian women, I'm not even sure they're interested in non South African women in general, especially not west Africa, I could be wrong.

whatever dude.. it doesn't change the fact that Nigerian ladies or even women from other countries will ever date those women killers
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Yep! Because our brothers are smart enough not to tie themselves down to women who are looking for one maga who will lift their family out of poverty.

According to the comments made by their Naija men here on NL.

Ain't nobody got time for a poverty alleviation scheme marriage bra!
whatever mate.. it doesn't change the fact that women from other countries don't find your useless baboon men attractive..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by soilsista(f): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
whatever mate.. it doesn't change the fact that women from other countries don't find your useless baboon men attractive..
Lol first you said Nigerian women, now it's women from other countries.

How do you know this? Did you conduct a study or are you their spokesperson? grin

We stick to our own because local is lekker cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by izibili44: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
chigoizie7:

I guess you haven’t been to South Africa before
Look who is talking.I have not only been in South Africa,I married a South African coloured and we both have a baby. I am base here my friend.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
izibili44:
Look who is talking.I have not only been in South Africa,I married a South African coloured and we both have a baby. I am base here my friend.

Congratulations bro
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
whatever dude.. it doesn't change the fact that Nigerian ladies or even women from other countries will ever date those women killers

Stop typing like this.

Give your life to Jesus Christ so you can change your animalistic nature to one of holiness. We all have to make ourselves human, it doesn't come naturally.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
nlPoster:

Stop typing like this.

Give your life to Jesus Christ so you can change your animalistic nature to one of holiness. We all have to make ourselves human, it doesn't come naturally.
wait are you are south african or Nigerian..??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Lol first you said Nigerian women, now it's women from other countries.

How do you know this? Did you conduct a study or are you their spokesperson? grin

We stick to our own because local is lekker cool
You know no woman will want to date a black ugly south african drunkard gringrin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by soilsista(f): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
You know no woman will want to date a black ugly south african drunkard gringrin
Come up with another line please undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Come up with another line please undecided
I never mentioned you, why did you bring your useless self into my mention?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by soilsista(f): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
I never mentioned you, why did you bring your useless self into my mention?
Please go back to the thread. You were the one who quoted me first. So who's the useless one?

Is there any other language that you know apart from insulting people? It says a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
soilsista:

Please go back to the thread. You were the one who quoted me first. So who's the useless one?

Is there any other language that you know apart from insulting people? It says a lot about you.
GTFO my mention.. i am done with you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Bambambiglo: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

It's all in your mind, I swear.
Black women don't care about seeing black men with non black women. They have too much on their own plate to give a hoot about who you sleep with.

Stop deceiving yourself. Go on tweeter and see how black women wail whenever a black celebrity starts dating a white girl.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
wait are you are south african or Nigerian..??

Are you South African or Nigerian?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
nlPoster:

Are you South African or Nigerian?
mistake... are you a Nigerian or South African??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
My mistake... am I a Nigerian or South African??

Why is it difficult for you to say?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
nlPoster:

Why is it difficult for you to say?
what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.