Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55270 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Angelfrost(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
That's disgusting. She's disgracing herself, her family, and her country. Respect yourself, my queens. Respect yourself and don't lay with the devil.

The Devil??!.. Nah... Lucifer is more beautiful than every man in your lineage. grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kunmiiii: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
[s]That's disgusting. She's disgracing herself, her family, and her country. Respect yourself, my queens. Respect yourself and don't lay with the devil [/s].

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by realestniggah: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:
How could you call a South African an Oyinbo?

Uncle travel out oo.. So you won't come Here to display your ignorance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LOGOBELT: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Southy Ok ooo congratulations to them
May God bless their union

Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you! Check my signature
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by PastorConnect(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2019
hmmmm niger

Meanwhile, Get Original Chargers and Adapter for laptop, POS, Printer and many more, check my signature for contact.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Atiloszy(f): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
That's disgusting. She's disgracing herself, her family, and her country. Respect yourself, my queens. Respect yourself and
don't lay with the devil.
who is the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2019
I've never heard of Nigerian women dating or marrying South African men. Is this unusual?

Besides, he seems more European than SA.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by gaetano: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:

What exactly is good here?
Love
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Adufeamos: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Some pple s mentality baffles me on NL. As if some are nt educated the way they comment. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by johnmattew: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:
How could you call a South African an Oyinbo?
so what do we call them?....white south Africans are. whiter than french,Italians,portugues,Greeks and Spaniards

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by johnmattew: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:
I've never heard of Nigerian women dating or marrying South African men. Is this unusual?

there are white south Africans of Dutch and English decents

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Odinaka00(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2019
White South Africans are not xenophobic majority of them are just bleeping racists

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kudinkarfe: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Don't come and start crying they've attack me because i am Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Stallion44: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Xenophobic Marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2019
johnmattew:
there are white south Africans of Dutch and English decents

He doesnt seem like he lives in Africa, no stressful look, etc.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

Why will any sane Nigerian lady date a black South African man?

Do you see what these men do to their south African women?

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2019
I'm not familiar with South Africa.

You can tell us what you know.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Temptee101(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

The lady is under investigation - EFCC

This is clearly yahoo yahoo union or relationship - VP Osinbajo

Patronize made in Nigeria goods - Lai Mohammed

FBI are on her trail - DSS

SARS hits the street brutalizing and ransacking cars looking for yahoo boys - vanguard

We are fighting corruption - FG

...etc..

She better don't near Nigeria o before her family hears stories that touch

Spits
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Dinho20(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2019
HE'S AN ORDINARY SOUTH AFRICAN AND NOT OYIBO

WE SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OYIBO GUY AND AFRICAN GUY

HE IS JUST AN AFRICAN wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
That's disgusting. She's disgracing herself, her family, and her country. Respect yourself, my queens. Respect yourself and don't lay with the devil.
what country are you from
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

The lady is under investigation according - EFCC

This is clearly yahoo yahoo union or relationship - VP Osinbajo

Patronize made in Nigeria goods - Lai Mohammed

FBI are on her trail - DSS

SARS hits the street brutalizing and ransacking cars looking for yahoo boys - vanguard

We are fighting corruption - FG

...etc..

She better don't near Nigeria o before her family hears stories that touch

Spits

Dont post this kind of stuff right after I comment.

Its annoying.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Galaticos444: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Those niggas cute shaa.

How do they meet?

Tinder?
na ashawo dey tinder undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Mekanus(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Those niggas cute shaa.

How do they meet?

Tinder?
The thing dey hungry u abi.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Temptee101(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

Dont post this kind of stuff right after I comment.

Its annoying.

shocked

Another product of bubu's dysfunctional govt.

Why did you comment knowing fully well I was about hitting the submit button?

Just behave
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by cybriz82(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2019
izibili44:
Why you go call that man oyinbo man.Dat man is from south africa.NO OYINBO FOR AFRICA.

Ok fine what is oyinbo

Cuz i tot iz means a black person with lighter skin.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by BilltheDON(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Beautiful picture

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Neddstark: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:

The height of retardation

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Temptee101:

shocked

Another product of bubu's dysfunctional govt.

Why did you comment knowing fully well I was about hitting the submit button?

Just behave

Are you ok?

You are delusional.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by stabilizer: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Wake up!!! its by skin color not nationality

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Not again. undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by DexterousOne(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:

What is this one saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.