Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55261 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
CoolJulian:

Guy, what that person is saying is the absolute truth... Those races of men you mentioned, how often do they do that?
Blackmen do not treat black women worse or better than how men from other races treat their women.
I can beat my chest and even declare that blackmen even respect black women more than how men of other races respect their own women.
I am speaking from real world experiences not hearsay
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
CoolJulian:

Guy, what that person is saying is the absolute truth... Those races of men you mentioned, how often do they do that?

I do not feel comfortable seeing a black woman with a white man though
Personally,I don't care.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
The first person you quoted said black women disrespect their bodies by sleeping with non blackman.Black women also say thesame thing to blackman who sleep with non black women.
I quoted your post because you were trying to tow the "blackmen are just the worst" mantra.I won't stand for it.
There are numerous threads on nairaland about black Nigerian men marrying white women (both young and old) and the vitriol from black nigerian women directed at those men is saddening.You and your ilk should quit trying to make blackmen feel guilty for being attractive to non black women

Vitriol is directed at blackmen marrying their ancestors on NL. We all know those marriages are only out to use the white grandma. Nobody should support such nonsense pls.
I'm waiting for you to bring up any thread where the female NL members have trolled any Nigerian marrying his white or Asian girlfriend. Most are usually positive.
If anything at all, it is the male NLs that start talking rubbish on such threads.
You really have issues, and you don't even have any insight. It's funny you say blackmen are attractive to non-black women, and not blackmen are attracted to non -black women.
I say it again, black women don't care if black men are swirling. We've been swirling since time immemorial but have never made any big deal out of it. Learn to do same, and don't bring black women into your narrative. This whole discussion started when I tried to call out the BS by your fellow man telling us black women are disrespecting their bodies becasue this happy couple are getting married and the man happens to be white.
You're still yet to condemn that nonsense, meaning you actually support it. Still same you have brought up threads upon threads that white men are killing their Nigerian wives. Are you against black women swirling?
Let us know your stand.
I'm not against black men swirling, and don't give a rat's behind. I simply don't care. So what's your take on it?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Vitriol is directed at blackmen marrying their ancestors on NL. We all know those marriages are only out to use the white grandma. Nobody should support such nonsense pls.
I'm waiting for you to bring up any thread where the female NL members have trolled any Nigerian marrying his white or Asian girlfriend. Most are usually positive.
If anything at all, it is the male NLs that start talking rubbish on such threads.
You really have issues, and you don't even have any insight. It's funny you say blackmen are attractive to non-black women, and not blackmen are attracted to non -black women.
I say it again, black women don't care if black men are swirling. We've been swirling since time immemorial but have never made any big deal out of it. Learn to do same, and don't bring black women into your narrative. This whole discussion started when I tried to call out the BS by your fellow man telling us black women are disrespecting their bodies becasue this happy couple are getting married and the man happens to be white.
You're still yet to condemn that nonsense, meaning you actually support it. Still same you have brought up threads upon threads that white men are killing their Nigerian wives. Are you against black women swirling?
Let us know your stand.
I'm not against black men swirling, and don't give a rat's behind. I simply don't care. So what's your take on it?
I reaĺly dont care if black women want to "swirl" with non blackmen.It is their lives and their business and let's not lie to ourselves here.They may not show it but blackwomen do hate seeing blackmen in romantic liaisions with non blackwomen
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by drakeli: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
ajl:
A lot of reasons why many African Americans thinks most Nigerians are "koons".
When you hangout with African Americans, you are most likely to be shot by one crazy African American than being shot by a white man while handing out with a white person.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Noo, not all of them.

Most of the carriers will even tell you that they are carriers.

Some of these people are good bro.

But that op is just delusional.

I do not like people trying to cover the truth for no reason.

You see that something is plain red, you will say NOO, it is brown, so that it favors you.
ok you try.. i can never date a south african
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
And yet Kenya, Botswana, Morocco, Rwanda etc are better without the so-called " boers" continue hiding behind the thumb while Africa leaves you behind
there is nothing happening in those countries
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Baba Southy fine and ee sweet too. Na conditions make crayfish bend
but the way them say attack Nigerians for there Na im det fear me ooh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
I reaĺly dont care if black women want to "swirl" with non blackmen.It is their lives and their business and let's not lie to ourselves here.They may not show it but blackwomen do hate seeing blackmen in romantic liaisions with non blackwomen

It's all in your mind, I swear.
Black women don't care about seeing black men with non black women. They have too much on their own plate to give a hoot about who you sleep with.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Chiedu12345: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thank GOD for you guys,may Almighty GOD Bless and Perfect ur Union
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by dhardline(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
BravoDe:

I have fall for them before, it was painful tho

Sorry about that bro. Wish our government will be proactive against them.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by soilsista(f): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lol he's White. She can keep him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
soilsista:
Lol he's White. She can keep him undecided
which naija lady will marry or even date a useless ugly black south african man gringrin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
there is nothing happening in those countries
they have a far better standard of living and are progressive
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
ajl:
A lot of reasons why many African Americans thinks most Nigerians are "koons".

You people (Nigerians) really are insatiable with your demands.

From being left handed is a sin, to this person doesn't talk with our accent, to this person is an elite (whatever that means), to my favorite seer said I should not associate with this person, to I hear bad things about this person, to I am simply jealous of this person, this, that etc, etc.

All just a cover for your intolerance. Not your fault sha, you're being pampered so you're used to getting your own way.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Sweetheart, forget talk. Naija is a shithole. And that’s why I am here in SA. But that still doesn’t change the fact that Blacks are lazy and dirty.
problem is you Nigerians never look at yourselves. You claim we are dirty and yet you don't even know hygiene. Lastly stop fronting you don't live in SA

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
which naija lady will marry or even date a useless ugly black south african man gringrin

Black south African men are not interested in Nigerian women, I'm not even sure they're interested in non South African women in general, especially not west Africa, I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
problem is you Nigerians never look at yourselves. You claim we are dirty and yet you don't even know hygiene. Lastly stop fronting you don't live in SA

Lol. Peace.
I only pointed out my observations, if you like, believe that I live here , if you like don’t believe. It is non of my business
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

Black south African men are not interested in Nigerian women, I'm not even sure they're interested in non South African women in general, especially not west Africa, I could be wrong.

You are spot on. South African women have far more feminine features and are refined,.other African women seem to pale in comparison to be honest. East African women (Eritreans, Somalians) etc are beautiful though
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Lol. Peace.
I only pointed out my observations, if you like, believe that I live here , if you like don’t believe. It is non of my business
learn how to use the toilet first before observing countries you don't even know

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Barondval: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
UncleGist:
Linda, one of the stars of the original LITV reality show, Oyinbo Wives of Lagos, is set to wed her Caucasian fiance tomorrow.

The lovebirds will have a beach wedding in Lagos organized by Events by SI.

Below are some of their pre-wedding photos.

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-and-her-oyinbo-man-hold-their-country-flags-in-pre-wedding-photos
Xeno...Loading....Elders plz caution her!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

You are not wrong.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

It's all in your mind, I swear.
Black women don't care about seeing black men with non black women. They have too much on their own plate to give a hoot about who you sleep with.
Your words are different from the reality on ground.It sickens blackwomen seeing blackmen with non blackwomen and may even cause some of them to become resentful towards blackmen

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
learn how to use the toilet first before observing countries you don't even know

LOL, the thing just de pain you anyhow.

When I am tired of making the money you guys do not know how to make, I will leave.

Plus, after fucking your women for bottles of beers not morethan R150, I will go home and marry a decent naija girl.

Goodnight
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

LOL, the thing just de pain you anyhow.

When I am tired of making the money you guys do not know how to make, I will leave.

Plus, after fucking your women for bottles of beers not morethan R150, I will go home and marry a decent naija girl.

Goodnight
No South African girl in a right frame of mind will date someone who takes a shit on the open. Nice try

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
No South African girl in a right frame of mind will date someone who takes a shit on the open. Nice try

The sad reality is that I do not have time to date your women, they are only good for random sex. Book Uber for her, buy few bottles of beer. Give her R100 afterwards. You can also link her up to your guy that wants to Bleep too. Life goes on
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

The sad reality is that I do not have time to date your women, they are only good for random sex. Book Uber for her, buy few bottles of beer. Give her R100 afterwards. You can also link her up to your guy that wants to Bleep too. Life goes on
Go shit in the open man

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by HellraiZA: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
bakynes:
I can't believe some people are still ignorant in 2019. White South Africans are not black people obviously and are British and Dutch origin during the apartheid era. They are not the ones that carry out those Xenophobic attacks, its the lazy black South Africans. Most White South Africans live in the high brow areas in Joburg, Cape town,Durban etc. The poor Xenophobic blacks dont have access to carry out their rubbish in such areas.
Get your passport stamped.There is a much bigger world out there beyond the borders of makoko,and you need to do it soon cause your ignorance is bone-chilling.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by gbolahanmudashi: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mumu
He will soon xenophobia u 2 soon�������
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:
How could you call a South African an Oyinbo?

Lifestone:

Haaa. But I have been to several Continents (lost count of countries !) How much do I need to travel to know that having white skin doesn't make you an Oyinbo.
Good enough the OP has edited the caption of the thread

Lifestone:

I thought you will tell me his origin. Being white skinned doesn't make you a Caucasian. Good enough the OP got my message and has adjusted the caption to the thread.

I assume your problem with the word Caucasian is you prefer it to mean only non black people who are very rich. You do not have evidence the pre wedding couple are in that category.

So you assign a socio-economic interpretation instead of a biological one.

otherwise I dont see how you could be staring at a picture of a Caucasian person and insist they are not Caucasian?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Lifestone(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

I assume your problem with the word Caucasian is you prefer it to mean only non black people who are very rich. You do not have evidence the pre wedding couple are in that category.

So you assign a socio-economic interpretation instead of a biological one.

otherwise I dont see how you could be staring at a picture of a Caucasian person and insist they are not Caucasian?

Nope, I actually don't have a single issue with the couple and I do wish them a blissful marriage.
My point is that being white skinned does not automatically make you an Caucasian. Like I said before there are Jews in SA and Jews are not Oyinbo/Caucasian.
I know very well that being Oyinbo has nothing to do with the social class of the individual but by birth as you have mentioned.
Let's just which them best of marriage
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 2:07am On Nov 03, 2019
The forum is a Nigerian one, we can assume 98% of the people here are black Nigerians, so let's also assume anyone with Caucasian ancestry and clearly visible Caucasian features, is Caucasian.

Nigerians have enough problems already without adding the extra ones you're bringing , thinking is not necessarily our forte.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.