Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55271 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Rugby
ok.. i think say na better sport self

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
I just don't like the overly negative, bitter nature of Nigerians that I find here on Nairaland. That's why I quit this forum for a while

You see, sweetheart, criticism helps us a lot as humans.

Nigerian government and its politicians are very bad and evil. I do not get mad when I am reminded that I come from the corruption capital of Africa because I know that is the truth. For that singular reason, I try to work hard to better myself so that the general narratives of Nigeria’s being corrupt will change.

In the streets of Cape Town, I am being reminded on daily basis on how Nigerians are drug dealers. It never made me leave SA. Rather it made me work genuinely for my money to avoid being called a drug dealer.

If you the blacks of SA accepts your bad attitudes towards life and how it negatively affects you all, that becomes the 1st step in rediscovering the privileges and rights you all enjoy being South Africans.

One love sweetheart, I didn’t come at you to degrade you or something, I tried to make a point .

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
ok.. i think say na better sport self

Lol. Na better sports for here ooh.

The whole streets of SA is green and yellow today.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
Lol... black south Africans are still the poorest groups in their own country.. the Indians, whites, Jewish, and other immigrants are richer than you guys in your own country gringringrin
it's a numbers game idiot, the black people make the most poor and yet make the biggest middle class. I said it earlier your outlook of the world is too narrow

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
The forum will be poorer, seeing it's chuck-a-block with idiots like you
like is said .. you can leave our forum and you can also tell your fellow SAns to leave also.. we won't miss you guys

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Nigerian government and its politicians are very bad and evil. I do not get mad when I am reminded that I come from the corruption capital of Africa because I know that is the truth. For that singular reason, I try to work hard to better myself so that the general narratives of Nigeria’s being corrupt will change.

In the streets of Cape Town, I am being reminded on daily basis on how Nigerians are drug dealers. It never made me leave SA. Rather it made me work genuinely for my money to avoid being called a drug dealer.

If you the blacks of SA accepts your bad attitudes towards life and how it negatively affects you all, that becomes the 1st step in rediscovering the privileges and rights you all enjoy being South Africans.

One love sweetheart, I didn’t come at you to degrade you or something, I tried to make a point .
And your point was?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
like is said .. you can leave our forum and you can also tell your fellow SAns to leave also.. we won't miss you guys
go grab a book, you reason like a child
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
I posed a question earlier and you fail to answer because of your predisposed to bitterness.

How can a country that triumphs yours on all almost all HDI indices be made of majority lazy populace? I'll wait for your answer

My point is , the BLACK South Africans.

I never said that the whites or the colored people are lazy or dirty.

My emphasis is on the word BLACK.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
it's a numbers game idiot, the black people make the most poor and yet make the biggest middle class. I said it earlier your outlook of the world is too narrow
what middle class?? Over 40m balck south africans with only one dollar billionare, while your minority white population of just 8m+ has more than 8 billionares

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
I just don't like the overly negative, bitter nature of Nigerians that I find here on Nairaland.

I just commented about this.

It's really too much.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

so bros you live in south.. you dey try ooh.. i nor fit live for SA even if them beg me with money

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

My point is , the BLACK South Africans.

I never said that the whites or the colored people are lazy or dirty.

My emphasis is on the word BLACK.
I asked you a question. Still waiting for an answer.

How does a country that triumphs yours in almost every indices made up of lazy people?
SA is 70% black , if all black people are lazy then South Africa is certified lazy country.

Now please back your claims up

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
go grab a book, you reason like a child
what are you still waiting for? Be gone already

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

I just commented about this.

It's really too much.
That's one of the reasons why people can't stand them in SA
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
jokes on me? Nigerian women aren't that good looking, the good looking are outliers. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

So who do you think South African women are marrying and dating if it's not SA men?

Same black south African men that run away after impregnating their women?
Same black South African men who rape women?
Same black South African women who are lazy and irresponsible?

Ask a random south African woman if she'll like to marry a black South African man and watch her deny you clowns.

That's why South African women are mostly everywhere on the internet searching for foreigners, mostly Nigerian men, because they want a taste of love, care and happiness.

Do you have data? My South African girlfriend told me data is very expensive there. Well, check out this Youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Cs_oscJfQ and get enlightened. Also read the comments.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:

How does a country that triumphs yours in almost every indices made up of lazy people?
SA is 70% black , if all black people are lazy then South Africa is certified lazy country.

your economy is still being controlled by the boers till date

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
your economy is still being controlled by the boers till date
Your honestly don't know what controls the economy. You know nothing, hence I told you to grab a book.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
And your point was?

That BLACK South Africans are the laziest and dirtiest amongst other South Africans. Simple, their warped and ignorant mind sets tell them that foreigners is the reasons for their misfortunes, thus turning xenophobia’s while their fellow colored and whites are cashing in on the privileges entitled to all of them South Africans altogether.

Why don’t the whites and colored people turn to xenophobia’s? Because they saw their weaknesses and addressed it immediately. While the blacks are all ducked in locations throughout the country breeding bastards and drunks and prostitutes and jonkies who will eventually turn out to be like them in future, because instead of telling your younger generations that truth, you tell them that foreigners are the reasons why they won’t make it in life. Where as their colored and whites counterparts are in schools carving a better future for themselves.

South African is a beautiful country, but the blacks amongst them are just disgrace to the black race entirely. Blacks are known to be strong willed and smart, South African blacks are just the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

Same black south African men that run away after impregnating their women?
Same black South African men who rape women?
Same black South African women who are lazy and irresponsible?

Ask a random south African woman if she'll like to marry a black South African man and watch her deny you clowns.

That's why South African women are mostly everywhere on the internet searching for foreigners, mostly Nigerian men, because they want a taste of love, care and happiness.

Do you have data? My South African girlfriend told me data is very expensive there. Well, check out this Youtube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Cs_oscJfQ and get enlightened. Also read the comments.

Shalom!
You wrote a lot but honestly what have you proven?

If South Africans are lazy then by implication Nigerians are not. But what does Nigeria have to show for all their supposed industriousness? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Half of your population wants to immigrate, it's laughable really

Is there no rape I'm Nigeria?
Nigerian men leave the wives and come to SA and be mesmerized by our light skinned women you are the last ones to talk.

Yes, data in SA in expensive but what's that got to do with anything? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Your honestly don't know what controls the economy. You know nothing, hence I told you to grab a book.

all your companies are owned by the whites and Asians, your gold and diamond are
mine by whites and asians, your richest cities are white dominated areas MTN, shoprite, multi choice, nemtek, etc are white owned businesses.. tell me what black south Africans contribute to the economy..

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
That's one of the reasons why people can't stand them in SA

The wickedness is reaching alarming levels and it doesnt seem like nairaland is helping.

Regulating the social media might be necessary at this point.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

That BLACK South Africans are the laziest and dirtiest amongst other South Africans. Simple, their warped and ignorant mind sets tell them that foreigners is the reasons for their misfortunes, thus turning xenophobia’s while their fellow colored and whites are cashing in on the privileges entitled to all of them South Africans altogether.

Why don’t the whites and colored people turn to xenophobia’s? Because they saw their weaknesses and addressed it immediately. While the blacks are all ducked in locations throughout the country breeding bastards and drunks and prostitutes and jonkies who will eventually turn out to be like them in future, because instead of telling your younger generations that truth, you tell them that foreigners are the reasons why they won’t make it in life. Where as their colored and whites counterparts are in schools carving a better future for themselves.

South African is a beautiful country, but the blacks amongst them are just disgrace to the black race entirely. Blacks are known to be strong willed and smart, South African blacks are just the opposite.
I don't think you understand how economics and the real world works. Please reason by facts not be swayed by your bitterness. What metric did you use to judge who's the laziest in SA? You are just bitter because black South Africans have what you don't have. Black South Africans make the South Africa tick because has much we make policy we also provide the much needed labor force.

By now I can honestly tell you don't reside on SA. You're clueless

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

The wickedness is reaching alarming levels and it doesnt seem like nairaland is helping.

Regulating the social media might be necessary at this point.
Are you Nigerian?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:

South Africa is built on past glories of the whites.

70% yet the most unemployed. If the black in South Africa controls that economy, they would be the richest. But sadly, they do not. Apparently the black politicians use that population for their selfish interests simply because politics is a game of numbers. Encourage you to keep breeding bastards with a stipend of R400 per month without a planned future.

My dear, truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

let him deny all he wants.. if not for the boers who settled there, south africa would be no different from their neighbouring Burundi and swaziland

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Are you Nigerian?

Yes
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
I don't think you understand how economics and the real world works. Please reason by facts not be swayed by your bitterness. What metric did you use to judge who's the laziest in SA? You are just bitter because black South Africans have what you don't have. Black South Africans make the South Africa tick because has much we make policy we also provide the much needed labor force.

Bitter? For what? I just asked you to join one of those less privileged I spare R2 and R5 on. I can’t be bitter for the blacks I am better than. Despite the fact that I do not enjoy the privileges and benefits you enjoy. A simple question, how can a foreigner come to your country without a dime and in 4years, they live in houses and drive cars that your fellow blacks who has been living there for years can not dream of living in or driving. Despite all privileges and right? One word is LAZINESS

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
all your companies are owned by the whites and Asians, your gold and diamond are
mind by whites and asians, your richest cities are white dominated areas MTN, shoprite, multi choice, nemtek, etc are white owned businesses.. tell me what black south Africans contribute to the economy..
You idiots look things in black and white and it's so tiring and childish. Those companies you mentioned are multicultural and most importantly they are South African and they contribute to the South African economy. That diamond and gold is mined by the same lazy black South Africans

What do South Africans contribute to the economy? Unbelievable question? Did you honestly go to school? Do you know the factors of production? Don't we have educated black people? Isn't our govt black? Don't they make policy? Isn't the labor force largely black?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:

Imagine, stop living in fools paradise. See them, decision makers, you make decisions that do not favor the blacks?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Bitter? For what? I just asked you to join one of those less privileged I spare R2 and R5 on. I can’t be bitter for the blacks I am better than. Despite the fact that I do not enjoy the privileges and benefits you enjoy. A simple question, how can a foreigner come to your country without a dime and in 4years, they live in houses and drive cars that your fellow blacks who has been living there for years can not dream of living in or driving. Despite all privileges and right? One word is LAZINESS
yes you Nigerians are bitter and jealous lot.

An overwhelming majority of African immigrants live in squalor, you aren't fooling no one. South Africa has the highest cars per capita in Africa. One in five people on SA drives a car, so please you didn't introduce the driving of car to South Africans

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
You wrote a lot but honestly what have you proven?

If South Africans are lazy then by implication Nigerians are not. But what does Nigeria have to show for all their supposed industriousness? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Half of your population wants to immigrate, it's laughable really

Is there no rape I'm Nigeria?
Nigerian men leave the wives and come to SA and be mesmerized by our light skinned women you are the last ones to talk.

Yes, data in SA in expensive but what's that got to do with anything? Smh

The whole note is to prove how irrelevant you black south African men are.

You even admitted that South African women mesmerizes our Nigerian men. That says a lot about how shitty you guys are.

And yes, there are rape cases in Nigeria. But all in all, it is nothing compared to south Africa, which is the Rape capital of the world (All thanks to Black south African men)

Just like Indians and the Chinese, Nigerians also want to migrate to other countries due to our huge population.

Nigeria may not be where we want it to be yet, but Nigerians don't experience racism on a daily. That has to be the height of it.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
You idiots look things in black and white and it's so tiring and childish. Those companies you mentioned are multicultural and most importantly they are South African and they contribute to the South African economy. That diamond and gold is mined by the same lazy black South Africans

What do South Africans contribute to the economy? Unbelievable question? Did you honestly go to school? Do you know the factors of production? Don't we have educated black people? Isn't our govt black? Don't they make policy? Isn't the labor force largely black?

Black lands. Owned by blacks, forcefully taken by whites, and then make you blacks to mine and , pay you stipends and enjoy the profits.

Laziness is of two types, intelligence laziness and physical laziness, blacks of SA lacks both.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.