Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55259 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Imagine, stop living in fools paradise. See them, decision makers, you make decisions that do not favor the blacks?
you're the ones living in a fools paradise, calling yourselves " Giants of Africa" and yet the whole of Africa knows better

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
You idiots look things in black and white and it's so tiring and childish. Those companies you mentioned are multicultural and most importantly they are South African and they contribute to the South African economy. That diamond and gold is mined by the same lazy black South Africans

What do South Africans contribute to the economy? Unbelievable question? Did you honestly go to school? Do you know the factors of production? Don't we have educated black people? Isn't our govt black? Don't they make policy? Isn't the labor force largely black?
leave all this story. Just tell me what BLACK sans contribute to the economy.. there is no black south african global business

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Black lands. Owned by blacks, forcefully taken by whites, and then make you blacks to mine and , pay you stipends and enjoy the profits.

Laziness is of two types, intelligence laziness and physical laziness, blacks of SA lacks both.

And yet come the indices. Poverty, sanitation, literacy, water, electricity, you are nowhere.

Seems to me you're the lazy ones here. You'd rather emigrate than make your country work

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
yes you Nigerians are bitter and jealous lot.

An overwhelming majority of African immigrants live in squalor, you aren't fooling no one. South Africa has the highest cars per capita in Africa. One in five people on SA drives a car, so please you didn't introduce the driving of car to South Africans

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
leave all this story. Just tell me what BLACK sans contribute to the economy.. there is no black south african global business
Lemme explain to you in layman's terms.

People directly responsible to the economy of the country are the very same people of that country. No reason to own Coca Cola for that to happen.

You're so illiterate

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=geloorrrrdd post=83685006][/quote]You are very hateful and jealous people. In a few years you'll be in Rwanda's case since they seem to be progressing steadily while you're busy with big mouth
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
yes you Nigerians are bitter and jealous lot.

An overwhelming majority of African immigrants live in squalor, you aren't fooling no one. South Africa has the highest cars per capita in Africa. One in five people on SA drives a car, so please you didn't introduce the driving of car to South Africans

Highest cars? Yes, but certainly not the BLACKS.

Btw, I have two cars, registered under a South African. If truly you live here in SA you will know how it works.

An African immigrant comes in , rents a house from you, a house built and given to you by your government, rent a shop too, start up a business from which he pays rents from the proceeds . And then you complain of employments and immigrants taking your jobs? There is only one word for it. Laziness of both intelligence and physical strength.

Ask Somalians, they will tell you better. Ask Zimbabweans, that survives on R3k menial jobs per month, and still pay rents. Yet a black South African makes noise about being jobless.

Let me go and fuuucck my black Xhosa babe, I no get strength to argue with you again. Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Lemme explain to you in layman's terms.

People directly responsible to the economy of the country are the very same people of that country. No reason to own Coca Cola for that to happen.

You're so illiterate
all thanks to our white masters... your gold and diamond, business, etc are owned by whites. In other words, the boers control and own your economy. . Black sans contibutes nothing

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
You seem to be projecting your insecurities on others.Why is it that these questions are always brought up whenever a blackman is in a relationship with a non black woman?A blackman is under no responsibility to only have relationships with black women.Men of other races also engage in romantic liasions with women who they don't share thesame race with.So why is the focus always on blackmen?How can blackmen be blamed for viewing other races of women as options for having romantic relationships with?How can blackman be blamed for being viewed as attractive and suitable for relationships by other races of women?Free us abeg

You dont know what you're talking about.
Like I said earlier, you're going everywhere and not addressing anything.
Let's go back to the beginning of this conversation where I quoted the man who said black queens are disrespecting themselves by laying with white men.
Save your energy for him.
Hardly will you see any black woman come on a thread where a young interracial couple are announcing their nuptials, to speak of the black man disrespecting his body. Why didn't you call the person I quoted out?
Black women dont really care who you chose to lie with, but it becomes a problem when they decide to lie with their own choice. Black women have been having relationships with oyibo (both consensual and forced) since time immemorial, and even before black men started doing that as far back as the slavery and colonial era) They don't see it as an achievement. They don't come out on threads likes this and tell their brothers that they're disrespecting their bodies by lying with a another race of woman
Like I said earlier, save your energy for the guy I quoted. Stop with the hypocrisy. It's very glaring shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Btw, I have two cars, registered under a South African. If truly you live here in SA you will know how it works.

An African immigrant comes in , rents a house from you, a house built and given to you by your government, rent a shop too, start up a business from which he pays rents from the proceeds . And then you complain of employments and immigrants taking your jobs? There is only one word for it. Laziness of both intelligence and physical strength.

Ask Somalians, they will tell you better. Ask Zimbabweans, that survives on R3k menial jobs per month, and still pay rents. Yet a black South African makes noise about being jobless.

Let me go and fuuucck my black Xhosa babe, I no get strength to argue with you again. Bye bye
You dey fvck those hiv/aids carriers.. you nor they fear for your life ni

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
you're the ones living in a fools paradise, calling yourselves " Giants of Africa" and yet the whole of Africa knows better

Lol, the whole of west Africa is on its knees as we speak, simple because one the the road borders are closed in naija, imagine when all borders are closed. Vietnam is even begging, yet we do not have good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
You are very hateful and jealous people. In a few years you'll be in Rwanda's case since they seem to be progressing steadily while you're busy with big mouth
oga forget story.. the boers made SA.. you would have been worse than Zimbabwe if not for them

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
You dey fvck those hiv/aids carriers.. you nor they fear for your life ni

Noo, not all of them.

Most of the carriers will even tell you that they are carriers.

Some of these people are good bro.

But that op is just delusional.

I do not like people trying to cover the truth for no reason.

You see that something is plain red, you will say NOO, it is brown, so that it favors you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

oh the stupidity knows no bounds. So what? 70% of SA population don't drive? And I never said highest cars you illiterate, lmfao. I said South Africa has the highest cars per capita in Africa, meaning a lot of people have cars. I'm really wasting my time with you idiots. Your bitterness is clouding your brains.

African immigrants live I'm squalor bro stop living in denial of which includes Nigerians.

You can go fvck your Xhosa chick on your dreams. We all know you're stuck in keja with some ugly shapeless babe

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
oga forget story.. the boers made SA.. you would have been worse than Zimbabwe if not for them
And yet Kenya, Botswana, Morocco, Rwanda etc are better without the so-called " boers" continue hiding behind the thumb while Africa leaves you behind
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Lol, the whole of west Africa is on its knees as we speak, simple because one the the road borders are closed in naija, imagine when all borders are closed. Vietnam is even begging, yet we do not have good leadership.
Dude the whole of West Africa is a shhthole. Try another angle

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
all thanks to our white masters... your gold and diamond, business, etc are owned by whites. In other words, the boers control and own your economy. . Black sans contibutes nothing
The fact remains. I have a far better standard of living than you. And that makes you bitter as fvck. It is what it is. Naija will get there one day
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
oh the stupidity knows no bounds. So what? 70% of SA population don't drive? And I never said highest cars you illiterate, lmfao. I said South Africa has the highest cars per capita in Africa, meaning a lot of people have cars. I'm really wasting my time with you idiots. Your bitterness is clouding your brains.

African immigrants live I'm squalor bro stop living in denial of which includes Nigerians.

You can go fvck your Xhosa chick on your dreams. We all know you're stuck in keja with some ugly shapeless babe

Kikikikikikikikikikiikii, you know I can fuuuck anyone I like here, R20 and a pack of Budweiser is enough.

Go back to my 1st post on this very thread. My emphasis has always been on BLACKs.

Na you sabi, please you can also send me a photo of your sisters, let me see if she is beautiful enough to be added to my body counts. Winks..

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Kikikikikikikikikikiikii, you know I can fuuuck anyone I like here, R20 and a pack of Budweiser is enough.

Go back to my 1st post on this very thread. My emphasis has always been on BLACKs.

Na you sabi, please you can also send me a photo of you, let me see if you are beautiful enough to be added to my body counts. Winks..
in your dreams
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
Allow those clowns. If not for the whites, they would have been dragging economy with Burundi and co. Not like it's any better for them still. Black south Africans are left out of the wealth, hence the transfer of aggression on foreigners

Black south African men are the biggest losers in all of this.

They lose out on their country, lose out on their women, also lose out on wealth

LOL. Must be tough for them.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Dude the whole of West Africa is a shhthole. Try another angle

I am exploring SA and its prostitutes.
Your sisters can be one of them bro. But that’s if she doesn’t have a bastard child abandoned for your granny in eastern Cape. I don’t do after one dem

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

You dont know what you're talking about.
Like I said earlier, you're going everywhere and not addressing anything.
Let's go back to the beginning of this conversation where I quoted the man who said black queens are disrespecting themselves by laying with white men.
Save your energy for him.
Hardly will you see any black woman come on a thread where a young interracial couple are announcing their nuptials, to speak of the black man disrespecting his body. Why didn't you call the person I quoted out?
Black women dont really care who you chose to lie with, but it becomes a problem when they decide to lie with their own choice.
Like I said earlier, save your energy for him. Stop with the hypocrisy. It's very glaring shocked shocked shocked
I have seen this situation occur many times.Whenever a blackman is in a romantic relationship with a non black woman, he is always accused of being "self-hating" especially by black women and some inexperienced blackmen but when a black woman is in a relationship with a non black man,all we hear is the "you go gurl" mantra and when she is accused of also being "self-hating" her defenders (mainly black women)start whinging about how "unfair" everything is.
As for me being a "hypocrite",quit projecting your insecurities on me because you and your ilk are the dictionary definition of the term

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

I am exploring SA and its prostitutes.
You can be one of them sweaty. But that’s if you do not have a bastard child abandoned for your granny in eastern Cape. I don’t do after one dem
talk all you want. I understand it's a form of a coping mechanism, would have devised one too if I was trapped in that slum
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
in your dreams

I can pay you R5k per night. Oops, I know you do not make that much per month.

I love summer, but winter is better, where words like. “ can I sleep by you”? Is common amongst your girls. You must also be familiar with the word “pakapaka”.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
talk all you want. I understand it's a form of a coping mechanism, would have devised one too if I was trapped in that slum

Sweetheart, forget talk. Naija is a shithole. And that’s why I am here in SA. But that still doesn’t change the fact that Blacks are lazy and dirty.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
so bros you live in south.. you dey try ooh.. i nor fit live for SA even if them beg me with money

Baba Southy fine and ee sweet too. Na conditions make crayfish bend
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
dhardline:
So this morning this number called me and said he was calling from access bank and bla bla bla... I already knew he was one of this criminals. So guys this is the number

kindly do what you know how to do best cause they are becoming too much.
Lol
They're multiplying just like bacteria. Anyone who get's scammed by this scammers needs to wise up.

#nigeriansarewisernow.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
I have seen this situation occur many times.Whenever a blackman is in a romantic relationship with a non black woman, he is always accused of being "self-hating" especially by black women and some inexperienced blackmen but when a black woman is in a relationship with a non black man,all we hear is the "you go gurl" mantra and when she is accused of also being "self-hating" her defenders (mainly black women)start whinging about how "unfair" everything is.
As for me being a "hypocrite",quit projecting your insecurities on me because you and your ilk are the dictionary definition of the term

You've been jumping around all day, and losing coherence at this point. Save your energy for your fellow comrades.
Black women don't care if you decide to lie with any race. All they just want is for you to take your eyes and bad energy away from them when they decide to do same.
Those who speak against black men who date interacially speak against black men who have belittled their own women in their words and actions and at the same time uplifting another race of women. If you don't say nonsense about your mothers and sisters, they would support you with your Becky. But if foolishness comes out of your mouth because you think you have achieved what nobody has ever done by sleeping with another race, you will receive enough well deserved clap backs.
I'm still waiting for you to call out the chap I first quoted who said black women disrespect their bodies by sleeping with white men, or do you agree with him?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

You've been jumping around all day, and losing coherence at this point. Save your energy for your fellow comrades.
Black women don't care if you decide to lie with any race. All they just want is for you to take your eyes and bad energy away from them when they decide to do same.
Those who speak against black men who date interacially speak against black men who have belittled their own women in their words and actions and at the same time uplifting another race of women. If you don't say nonsense about your mothers and sisters, they would support you with your Becky. But if foolishness comes out of your mouth because you think you have achieved what nobody has ever done by sleeping with another race, you will receive enough well deserved clap backs.
I'm still waiting for you to call out the chap I first quoted who said black women disrespect their bodies by sleeping with white men, or do you agree with him?
The first person you quoted said black women disrespect their bodies by sleeping with non blackman.Black women also say thesame thing to blackman who sleep with non black women.
I quoted your post because you were trying to tow the "blackmen are just the worst" mantra.I won't stand for it.
There are numerous threads on nairaland about black Nigerian men marrying white women (both young and old) and the vitriol from black nigerian women directed at those men is saddening.You and your ilk should quit trying to make blackmen feel guilty for being attractive to non black women
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why exactly are we doing intense personal soul searching because of this topic which is pre wedding pictures of a particular couple?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by CoolJulian: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
Like I said in my previous post,you are a pseudo-intellectual who thrives on fantasy tales and lacks real world experiences.With my very own eyes,I have seen white men talk poo about white women and praise Asian women as the best women,I have also seen Arab men treat their women like poo while worshipping white women,what about Asian men who view their women as less than poo and dream of having a blond white woman on their arms.
Many of you foreigner-worshippers in nigeria don't know anything about the outside world thats why you keep talking poo.Wasnt it in 2018 saudi arabia began letting women drive cars since their invention?Wasnt it this year iran started letting women watch football matches in stadia after over a 20year ban?Wasnt it till the early 1970s Switzerland began letting women vote?Wasn't it in 2017 passengers on an airplane in argentina refused to travel because their pilot was a woman?Where were the blackmen in all the examples I gave you?
Na small pikin dey worry you

Guy, what that person is saying is the absolute truth... Those races of men you mentioned, how often do they do that?

I do not feel comfortable seeing a black woman with a white man though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.