Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures (6023 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Dathypebruv(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2019

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by prince985(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Option 1 grin

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by deedondavi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ilengend I won it
Please send me d 1k

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by prince985(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lol I won..My comment did not get a like AT 11pm see proof grin

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
chiroyale wink

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Dathypebruv(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
prince985:
Lol I won..My comment did not get a like AT 11pm see proof grin
your bad belle na make you like my own so dat you fit get 1k,it is well ...

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by prince985(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Dathypebruv:

your bad belle na make you like my own so dat you fit get 1k,it is well ...
my friend close mouth..lol

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Dathypebruv(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
prince985:
my friend close mouth..lol
Can you plsss SWERVE !!!!

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
Nice
I think this guy deserve the offer.By 10:49 no one likes his comment up to 11:00pm to be sincere

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

I think this guy deserve the offer.By 10:49 no one likes his comment up to 11:00pm to be sincere
Thanks

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by deedondavi(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

M nko.... forming Alibi onTop Recharge �

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by aminusodiq(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
WonderManly:
This is okay. I choose this OPTION 1.
dis one mk brain

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by prince985(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Ilegendd said AT 11pm not by 11pm

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by 1stbest(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2019
option one, it looks simple.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 4:38am On Nov 03, 2019
Sadly, there is no winner.
Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by viver1: 4:43am On Nov 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Sadly, there is no winner.
Someone sent in screenshot showing there was no like to his post by 11pm. Be a gentleman and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by viver1: 4:55am On Nov 03, 2019
Tony142:

Sir, I learnt something about human psychology from this your comments,

what I learnt was that no matter what u comment people will still click on the like button,

Just becos dey did not want u to get the 1k recharge card, since they cannot get the 1k recharge card they prefer it should waste instead, so how can they make the 1k recharge card waste? Simple, just by clicking like on your comment

why are dey doing this? because they did not want u to be better than them, at worst they prefer u to be on their level

Sir, trust me, even if u increase the amount from 1k recharge cars to 100k the money will still be with u at the end of the day, why? because the way some people will just be refreshing the pags enh, just to make sure they clicked like on every comment they see, infact they will take the clicking of like so serious that it will look like dey have secured a job opportunity cheesy

So from the simple observation and experiment, I came up with the following qoutes

1. "Life is not hard but humans is, this is to say, life is easy but we humans make it hard for ourselves" - Tony142, 2019

2. "The problem of Nigeria is not buhari but me and u are our own problem" Tony142, 2019

3. "Humans are not only naturally competitive but Also vainly competitive" Tony142, 2019

Sir, that is my observation so far this evening, in as much as I would have love to have that 1k recharge card this night to call my village people to pls leave me alone, some bad Belle nairalander have spoil my show, however I know u can still send it to me if u wish cool
It is possible that the person who promised the 1k is the one making sure all the post have likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2019
viver1:

Someone sent in screenshot showing there was no like to his post by 11pm. Be a gentleman and do the needful.

You won't understand. The person played a game there. He liked someone's comment above. That same person liked his before 11 was over. He took the screenshots just the moment he posted it. Sadly, before 11 (+ 58 seconds), his was liked.

Cheating isn't allowed.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2019
viver1:

It is possible that the person who promised the 1k is the one making sure all the post have likes.

No, I never did.
Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by femi4: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Any comment that doesn't get a like at 11 PM gets 1k recharge card.

Only one comment. The first one.
The first one is mature. The "of" can be seen clearly without the yellow background that mess things up in option 2

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by online4business: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Some of you will think I'm the one who liked those comments above, but no, I'm not.

the first cover is great a readable cover even from thumbnail view.

however I've a question what is the name of the font.

please I'll like to know the name of font that's easy to read even in thumbnail view

thanks

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Tony142: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2019
viver1:

Lol

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2019
online4business:

the first cover is great a readable cover even from thumbnail view.

however I've a question what is the name of the font.

please I'll like to know the name of font that's easy to read even in thumbnail view

thanks

1. Nice analysis
2. Undisclose
3. Any font without much fancy — San serifs family and others

Your genre determines your font. Read this post https://www.creativindie.com/300-fool-proof-fonts-to-use-for-your-book-cover-design-an-epic-list-of-best-fonts-per-genre/

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Heffalump(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Option 1
The natural background is very striking.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by balosammy(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2019
iLegendd:

You won't understand. The person played a game there. He liked someone's comment above. That same person liked his before 11 was over. He took the screenshots just the moment he posted it. Sadly, before 11 (+ 58 seconds), his was liked.

Cheating isn't allowed.

Lol
Ilegend brain will not kill u o
So u were observating also

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
balosammy:

Lol
Ilegend brain will not kill u o
So u were observating also

#Smile
Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by online4business: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Nice analysis
2. Undisclose

Your genre determines your font. Read this post https://www.creativindie.com/300-fool-proof-fonts-to-use-for-your-book-cover-design-an-epic-list-of-best-fonts-per-genre/
Derek Murphy's site a great Guy.
thanks
Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by online4business: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Nice analysis
2. Undisclose

modified
Derek Murphy's site a great Guy.
thanks

its secret hidden in plain sight, those who understand knows.
thanks
Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by emydnobl: 3:56am On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Option 1

This is the Best.

It has a light shinning at a distant, that one, who is a true Christian will behold and walk towards to achieve its real purposeful mission in life.

The background indelibly explains deeply the Book title.
Thanks and success for building Christian faith.
Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Amhappy(f): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2019
Option 1
Re: PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures by Dreyl(m): 4:41am On Dec 02, 2019
chiroyale:
Happy birthday sweetheart.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? / Man Pours His Drink On A Lady For Ignoring Him, See What Happened Next / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.