Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. (2757 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by GuyWise101(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2019
For guys here who have seen Ubunja's miseducation, no doubt his topics has liberated many guys from the shackles of fake love, emotional blackmail, manipulations from girls and has helped many from future heartbreak...

So guys who have read Ubunja's MisEds, what's your best topic?

Yes there are many intelligent MisEds, in short all MisEds are mind blowing but there must be your best.

Mine is 'CHOOSING A GIRL' He (Ubunja) carefully analysed how girls love. In the topic he made headlines like (i)BUILDING ON SAND.

(ii)BUILDING ON A ROCK.

(iii)POWER DYNAMICS.

(iv)HOW GILRS LOVE.

(v)LET HER CHOOSE.

Guys who have never read Ubunjas MisEds are doing theirselves no good, read MisEds for better wisdom about girls, ladies and women.

#Redpills.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2019
choosing a girl.
my eyes were so enlightened after reading such an insightful thread.
ubunja's miseducations is a revelation to the men of this generation to liberate us from slavery and manipulation that we have been through out all these years.
missed u bro.
my salute to other learned and erudite bosses like Harddon, martinez39 AstroG1 and co. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Gofwane(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2019
In no particular order, these four are my favorites:

*That lil breake up she initiated for nothing.

*City girl's scheming

*Sex on credit

*The pvssy cartel

Infact, lemme go and read 'em again grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by GuyWise101(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
choosing a girl.
ubunja's miseducations is a revelation to the men of this generation to liberate us from slavery and manipulation that we have been through out all these years.
missed u bro.
my salute to other learned and erudite bosses like Harddon, martinez39 AstroG1 and co. cool
Ubunja is a God sent cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by liquidfaya: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2019
These threads are what make everyone hate ubunja. Even the mods are getting pissed at him for them.

Anyways his truth is unstoppable

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by skywalker240(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Deep down, i know Ubunja and his alternative Miseducations was banned by a silly pained hoe female mod.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2019
I found all his thread interesting. Anyone that goes through them with honesty,open heart and devoid of emotions will definitely learn alot, including the females.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by MrStan11(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pussy cartel made my day.
Ubunja is God sent.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by baiaon(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
On Scantily Dressed Women

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
choosing a girl.
missed u bro.
because there's been so much reaction to that Choosing A Girl thread, I'll follow it up with two more threads on that topic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
skywalker240:
Deep down, i know Unbunja and his alternative Miseducations was banned by a silly pained hoe female mod.
that Miseducations moniker I forgot the password of it.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Savage007: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
Continue the miseducations bro

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Savage007:

Continue the miseducations bro

ubunja:

Posting by Friday:

1Pleasures Of The Cash [book excerpt]
2The Female Source Code
3Chosen
4No Green Lights No Approach.
5All The Sex In The World.
6On Shît Testing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Martinez39(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
because there's been so much reaction to that Choosing A Girl thread, I'll follow it up with two more threads on that topic.
Good to see that you are back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Savage007: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:

Oh I'm glad to hear that, I'll have to create space in my busy schedule. Don't give up bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Good to see that you are back.
Thanks.

came back to find 242 mentions.
Peeps don't let a man rest...

You good?

Can you get in touch on whatsapp tomorrow if you don't mind. There's something I want to discuss with you. My digits on my profile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by u11ae1013: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
this ubunja reminds me of a dating coach i once suscribed to. his name is marius panzarellas, that guy is bomb.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Martinez39(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:

Thanks.

came back to find 242 mentions.
Peeps don't let a man rest...

You good?

Can you get in touch on whatsapp tomorrow if you don't mind. There's something I want to discuss with you. My digits on my profile
Sure no problem. What time will you be free?
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Sure no problem. What time will you be free?
let's say tomorrow night. Just before I post the new threads. Between 7 and 8 my time. Which means between 6 and 7 your time.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Martinez39(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
let's say tomorrow night. Just before I post the new threads. Between 7 and 8 my time. Which means between 6 and 7 your time.
Okay by me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Okay by me.
nice one
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ichidodo: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
skywalker240:
Deep down, i know Unbunja and his alternative Miseducations was banned by a silly pained hoe female mod.
Her name is Ishilove....Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by skywalker240(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
ichidodo:
Her name is Ishilove....Lol.
Baba na you talk am o My hand and my head no dey o grin

abeg iyoo if she wan ban person, no be me call am olosho oo grin

Beside Unbunja just quoted me.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by skywalker240(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
okay, its good to have you here, since you havnt posted for sometime we tought maybe one scorned she mod must have altered something. Good to have you back though.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by skywalker240(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:

please dont forget to mention my moniker when you create these threads.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
skywalker240:

please dont forget to mention my moniker when you create these threads.
your name is on the list brotherman.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Lighthammer(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
your name is on the list brotherman.
pls kindly mention me too greatman
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lighthammer:

pls kindly mention me too greatman
it is done. You'll get the mention.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Omar09(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
it is done. You'll get the mention.

Brah... Pls mention me oh.. Don't forget.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Omar09:

Brah... Pls mention me oh.. Don't forget.
you were placed on the list months ago. Check the last miseducations you got a mention everytime

Modification
You were only recently placed on the list. It's all good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by mufuteeeee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
you were placed on the list months ago. Check the last miseducations you got a mention everytime

Modification

Hi Ubunja. You've been doing a great work. May you be blessed abundantly.

Women and their manipulations laid in the night,
God said let Ubunja be and all was light!

Please, mention me too. I've benefited greatly from your writings. Glad you are back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Omar09(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:

Modification

Thank you. Just making a double check. Your loyal fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) / Help! / Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.