Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone (15171 Views)

Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2010
tensor777:

Can't you do without posting. How many times do you have to comment on just one person??

Can't you do without STALKING me? How many times do I have to report you to the mods? Get off my d*ck, bloody f*ggot!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by googles: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2010
tensor777:

Must you make comments at all on what does not concern you??

I guess it concerns you abi ? ode !

who made you the linesman or referee ? undecided
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
tensor777:

You were the one who looked for her trouble in the first place. undecided

feel free to defend syphilitic whores whose brains have long been eaten away if it makes you feel better

only the lowest breed of animal, the sort you are choosing to chummy with would go the route of insulting children

what a weakling

pele tumfulu - that sex change wont give you a womb - or should i stay in character - don't be bitter becuase those multiple abortion mean you will never have children . pele - keep stalking the nt for one night stand suckers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2010
oyb:

feel free to defend syphilitic whores whose brains have long been eaten away if it makes you feel better
only the lowest breed of animal, the sort you are choosing to chummy with would go the route of insulting children
what a weakling
pele tumfulu - that sex change wont give you a womb - or should i stay in character - don't be bitter becuase those multiple abortion mean you will never have children . pele - keep stalking the nt for one night stand suckers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am not defending that particular nasty comment. But what do you gain from exchanging angry words with totally anonymous strangers?
Do you know this person from anywhere??
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2010
tensor777, stop your gbefilla. It doesn't concern you.
Disgusting when you have men behaving like women on this site. ishit4body is man, so . . . wink
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
when you trade words with pig eaters, you only give them the satisfaction, but when you ignore goat stealers, they cry to bed, suckling.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

when you trade words with pig eaters, you only give them the satisfaction, but when you ignore goat stealers, they cry to bed, suckling.

this tertiary syphilis/internet cross dressing / transgendered medication must has taken a big hit on your already severely diminished mental capacity  sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided

its don't wrestle with a pig - you'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it - as to the goat stealers and the suckling - i can only surmise that you are forced to engage in hard core bestila penetrative acts for adult entertainment entrepreneurs with ruminants as your partner of choice to make ends meet - the only way for someone with orifices that have long since stretched beyond their elastic limit  sad sad sad sad
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by blakmonsta: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2010
@oyb

Cute kids in the profile pic.

But please don't expose them to the horrors of Nairalanders and their insults. Only God knows what manner of nutjobs browse the pictures here and elsewhere.

Maybe post the picture on facebook? NL is way too public shocked
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2010
oyb:

this tertiary syphilis/internet cross dressing / transgendered medication must has taken a big hit on your already severely diminished capacity sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided

its don't wrestle with a pic - you'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it - as to the goat stealers and the suckling - i can only surmise that you are forced to engage in hard core adult entertainment with ruminants to make ends meet - the only way for someone with orifices that have long since stretched beyond their elastic limit sad sad sad sad

How you take know? Abi you sef don "pon pon pon" ishit4body before?

@ishit4body, when imma hit it? Since ojogbon oyb don talk sey your whateve don stretch beyond elastic limit, a Mouth Gig will do for me at this point.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

How you take know? Abi you sef don "pon pon pon" ishit4body before?

@ishit4body, when imma hit it? Since ojogbon oyb don talk sey your whateve don stretch beyond elastic limit, a fluting will do for me at this point.

ahah - the people who shit for body are the people who have no control over their spinchter's na - i shitforbody's past , present and future as an ashawo has condemned evey orifice in her body . not even medicl science can restore them.

unless you're fella with fetish for chocolate smears, i suggest you give this a wide pass
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
when dogs who are animals, bark, and noone notices them, they keep quiet, but when humans talk and they are not noticed, they should hang themselves.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

when dogs who are animals, bark, and noone notices them, they keep quiet, but when humans talk and they are not noticed, they should hang themselves.

Hey ishit4pussy, When imma hit it, baby? When imma spread your legs wide open? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by manny4life(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2010
hmmmmm y'all still gong at it?
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by longmanger: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2010
abeg make una take am easy with him, na my younger brother he just came back from london, you knw sey he don 4get sey nija police na beast, and hungry fools, make una leave am oh na my blood brother
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Ivynwa(f): 2:23am On Nov 17, 2010
Ivynwa enters the thread, looks around---was about to holla to friend Fstranger but was stung by his recent nasty posts. She perused through the thread more and the acidity and nastiness of some other posts uprooted her from her seat and threw her through the roof of the thread-d-d-d-d-d-d. She landed in badagry expressway, shook the dirts off her jeans and ran to find some other thread to go catch some fun-n-n-n-n-n
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2010
Ivynwa:

Ivynwa enters the thread, looks around---was about to holla to friend Fstranger but was stung by his recent nasty posts. She perused through the thread more and the acidity and nastiness of some other posts uprooted her from her seat and threw her through the roof of the thread-d-d-d-d-d-d. She landed in badagry expressway, shook the dirts off her jeans and ran to find some other thread to go catch some fun-n-n-n-n-n

You came late. I understand, you must have been busy!

We have been at each other's neck since morning. And, Ishit4body seems to have lost it totally, as you can tell from her previous posts. Anyway, hope you are fine. Glad to know that you landed on Badagry expressway at a time when traffic was light, if not, we, by now, would be discussing something else. For that. Glory be to the most high. That said, the three*some offer is still on the table. I will advice you to seriously consider it. I am one in a million. Here in Yankee, white chics are all over me, and using Babasuwe's words, "won ko mi je rush rush. Hope you understand.

Anywoo, welcome to the programm. Enjoy your stay.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Ivynwa(f): 3:06am On Nov 17, 2010
@Fstranger
You are accusing my NLhottestbod of being on a limit but do you know that your posts suggests that you may be on a far dangerous tangent/limit for how can you keep going on and on about such perverted stuffs. I hope you have not been led astray wherever you are in Yankee. You are my friend and I am not trying to bring you down, just saying this in love. Please return home (keep stuffs natural and modest) if you are far from home. Don't allow your soul to be taken over in the world of the degenerated ones who misplace perversion for sophistication.
I ain't accusing you of anything just concerned about you dearie. Don't be mad at me okay Baby.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by alex406(m): 4:46am On Nov 17, 2010
Police should spend their little precious time on worthy things that need to be done in the society not discrimination a young man that is trying to open their ass to Nigerians.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by bkbabe97y(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2010
ishit4body:

Are those kids in the picture realy yours? Ask your wife, she will tell you they are not realy yours. At 32 years of age, and you dont know the true identity of your bast-ard children?

Now this is just crass. Bringing innocent kids into the equation shows just what kind of animal u truly are!

blakmonsta:

@oyb

Cute kids in the profile pic.

But please don't expose them to the horrors of Nairalanders and their insults. Only God knows what manner of nutjobs browse the pictures here and elsewhere.

Maybe post the picture on facebook? NL is way too public shocked

Yep, I agree, very cute kids!

FaceBook is even more public, so thats not the problem here! The problem is that sickos like this Ishit4body reside on here. . . . . . .

@ Fstranger--- didnt u just offer to pay 500 pounds for an all nite romp with NLs "wildest ho from the MotherLand yo"? Aint that British money? But then your next post you say u here in the States? Hmmmmn. . . . .

Anyways, I think the Ishit4body is a dude!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by blakmonsta: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2010
bk.babe97y:

FaceBook is even more public, so thats not the problem here! The problem is that sickos like this Ishit4body reside on here. . . . . . .

At least on Facebook he has privacy settings, and should avoid tagging any of the pictures, he's obviously proud of them and would like his friends to see them, ?
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Johnbelovd: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
We're always chasing shadows in Naija. Ok, what bout the police fighting on the express road and endangering the lives of the people they are suppose to protect
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by bkbabe97y(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2010
blakmonsta:

At least on Facebook he has privacy settings, and should avoid tagging any of the pictures, he's obviously proud of them and would like his friends to see them, ?

True!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Gyanosei1: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2010
Hehe 9ja is a funny place oh! I really enjoy it grin .
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by laparico(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2010
i think d idea is barbaric, if der is noting 2 hide why should they go 2 dat extent.
this is a call for freedom of speech, i guess we hv alot of hidden thing going on in the country angry
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2010
Yeah right.

All these goat eaters talking here. Lets say, you just came from the airport, Naija airport- after almost ten years away, and, with your freedom of speech sense, you see policemen, wether fighting or you just admire their uniform or their work or anything, you snap their pictures, flas flas flas goes your camera or phone, these officers wont just come to you to say you are arrested, they will come to you, and tell you it is unlawful to take their pictures, how will you approach them? You will shout on them and tell them you live next to the queen or shout on them and tell them you know Obama or things like that? If you do that, they will hook you, and want you to show them who you are- if you are like our Black berry brother above, you will tell them you have a PHd in Camerotological Kleptomania, and say it is a fight to finish. Or you will tell them sorry, I didnt know it was wrong, and they will let you go.

So which scenario did you think our Lawyer BB brother did to warrant his arrest and his subsequent arraingment in court?

You guys knows the truth, but because of your aversement against the NPF and against Nigeria in general, you bash everything and turn the story to fit what you want,
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Ecash1: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2010
There is something beyond the surface,the magistrate should scratch deeper,if they are also trying to let us know of this law then let it be clear.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by JimmyBoy1: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2010
I am open minded towards this issue and implore any authority in this field to speak-up and quote relevant laws. However, if I were to take a cop's picture then I would have to do so with discretion.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by marabout(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ Tensor whatever,

I wonder if Tensor777 even lives near civilisation let alone England. The way he defends the indefensible is baffling. Maybe he grew up in the barracks and got used to those gra-gra khakhi way of life that permits no human right.

If you live in England and have bothered to go to Westminster, you will have seen tourists and normal people trying to make members of the Household Calvary laugh (they stand alert and should not move or flinch) or even taking pictures with horseguards. They should be sent to Belmarsh if you had your way.

Tensor you are not as smart as you think or have a higher IQ or anything above anybody else on this forum and I challenge you on that. Nonesense.
The way you defend mediocrity shows that people like you are those running Nigerian affairs. Go and contest election in Nigeria. You will fit in perfectly. Are you on government scholarship on account of long-leg?
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Tolulop001(f): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
ishit4body:

Yeah right.

All these goat eaters talking here. Lets say, you just came from the airport, Naija airport- after almost ten years away, and, with your freedom of speech sense, you see policemen, wether fighting or you just admire their uniform or their work or anything, you snap their pictures, flas flas flas goes your camera or phone, these officers wont just come to you to say you are arrested, they will come to you, and tell you it is unlawful to take their pictures, how will you approach them? You will shout on them and tell them you live next to the queen or shout on them and tell them you know Obama or things like that? If you do that, they will hook you, and want you to show them who you are- if you are like our Black berry brother above, you will tell them you have a PHd in Camerotological Kleptomania, and say it is a fight to finish. Or you will tell them sorry, I didnt know it was wrong, and they will let you go.

So which scenario did you think our Lawyer BB brother did to warrant his arrest and his subsequent arraingment in court?

You guys knows the truth, but because of your aversement against the NPF and against Nigeria in general, you bash everything and turn the story to fit what you want,

has got to be a guy!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by tpia5: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
these people who take unwarranted pictures of others (even during classes), for the purpose of forwarding the photos to others to be used in blackmail or harassment- isnt this the height of s.tupidity?

why do what you KNOW you will not be able to undo. undecided
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by damique(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Naija police dey absolutely useless, thieves dem no catch, na dis kind tin they see... I tire o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former U.S. Officials urge Biden to Back WTO's selection of Okonjo-Iweala / Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard / We’ve Paid N700bn For Road Projects – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.