Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone (15321 Views)

Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Fstranger you be real stranger. You want to hit Tumfulu aka ishit4body?

Correct. Still very much in the mood to hit her center of gravity! yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, thats the sound she's gonna make, when I hit it.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Omolulu(m): 1:58am On Nov 16, 2010
Policemen meant to enforce the law broke it by fighting in public to the extent that wonderful shots could be taken, constituting hazards to road users and themselves with the way they carelessly handled their gun, and people are hear saying the boy is wrong if one of those boxers decided to let out some shots (or accidental discharge as it always is even when shots are deliberate) I'm so sure we would not be saying this, I'm sure that boy would win his case in court if well argued sha,

@ishitforbody

u are one of the dumbest pieces of s.hit i have ever seen and u deserve to be pooed out and washed into the worst sewers of India,
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 2:05am On Nov 16, 2010
^^^^

Is that all that can come out of the mouth/brain of yours? Or you have more?

One of the dumbest pieces(s) of sh--it you have ever seen? Maalu, where have you seen me? You are such an im-becile. The one who mas-tubates while looking at his mother's naked picture.

I think you are going mad, you spew all that on someone because she says what you dont want to hear? You will just die of hypertension.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Omolulu(m): 2:09am On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

^^^^

Is that all that can come out of the mouth/brain of yours? Or you have more?

well I have more, but I would bid my time thinking of how best to classify your own kind of poo, and girl are you just dumb!! Its good to know ur not worth cleaning up, scum bag, so f.uck urself with a sword alright, and come on it, I'm sure you can learn from hundreds of people here who would teach you manners on line, cos I no ur momma had no time cos she was busy pole dancing at a stripper joint instead of making sure u were not insane.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 2:13am On Nov 16, 2010
because you have seen that word used on NL, you now use it freely, what is the meaning of dumb?

You dont even know it, you mother foker. She is waiting, laps open.

Better people tried, all they got was silence, so, I am not gonna raise your ego by trading words with you.

When your momma opens are legs for you, make sure you spit on your d.cki head before inserting it. That spit means a lot. Anything you say further is surely to your mother at home.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Omolulu(m): 2:16am On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

because you have seen that word used on NL, you now use it freely, what is the meaning of dumb?

yeah right, unfortunately i cant have sex with my mum(my bad), u could help fulfil dat fantasy with ur dad though, I hear he does everything, from banging his beautiful daughter "ïshitforbody" to climaxing inside a frozen chicken
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Omolulu(m): 2:18am On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

Better people tried, all they got was silence, so, I am not gonna raise your ego by trading words with you.

When your momma opens are legs for you, make sure you spit on your d.cki head before inserting it. That spit means a lot. Anything you say further is surely to your mother at home.

PS try humping a pistol my love, and for fun pull the trigger up ur pussy, PS dont worry about my mom, she's alright with her hubby wink
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 2:19am On Nov 16, 2010
Omolulu:

yeah right, unfortunately i cant have intimacy with my mum(my bad), u could help fulfil dat fantasy with your dad though, I hear he does everything, from banging his beautiful daughter "ïshitforbody" to climaxing inside a frozen chicken

And the WINNER of Round 1 is OMOLOLU.

By the power conferred on me, I declare open Round II. Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 2:22am On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

BTW, just so you know, I don't do all that spiti crappola, I'd rather you use KY, ok?
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by sugah: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2010
@all, im beginning to think nairaland is an avenue for people to rain insults and abuses at each other while supposedly arguing out issues. i think everyone should be able to state their opinion without being berated by anyone else.
@ishit4body, u can air your view without being angry and swearing at everyone else who opposes it.
@fstranger, seriously what is wrong with you whats with hitting and what exactly r u hitting? , and offering threesomes and foursomes to guys is just pathetic cry

And as regards the issue, if the guy did not disturb the peace of the land while taking the pictures then i dont see why he should be charged with it. iv seen people in nigeria try to walk by cameras (news or film crewmen) just so the camera would get a glimpse of them.
Here in the US, a cop was charged to court cos someone had a footage of him beating up a man he was supposed to arrest. If more pple would be bold enough to record or take pictures of naija policemen doing their thang (road blocks and 50 naira egunje), maybe just maybe the NPF would start looking into those issues.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by DapoBear(m): 2:38am On Nov 16, 2010
sugah:

Here in the US, a cop was charged to court cos someone had a footage of him beating up a man he was supposed to arrest. If more pple would be bold enough to record or take pictures of naija policemen doing their thang (road blocks and 50 naira egunje), maybe just maybe the NPF would start looking into those issues.

This. As corrupt and lawless as the cops are even in the US, you guys want to be around Nigerian cops w/o photo evidence?

Makes no sense.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 2:48am On Nov 16, 2010
sugah:

@all, im beginning to think nairaland is an avenue for people to rain insults and abuses at each other while supposedly arguing out issues. i think everyone should be able to state their opinion without being berated by anyone else.
@ishit4body, u can air your view without being angry and swearing at everyone else who opposes it.
@fstranger, seriously what is wrong with you whats with hitting and what exactly r u hitting? , and offering triple sins and foursomes to guys is just pathetic cry
And as regards the issue, if the guy did not disturb the peace of the land while taking the pictures then i dont see why he should be charged with it. iv seen people in nigeria try to walk by cameras (news or film crewmen) just so the camera would get a glimpse of them.

You think it's pathetic, I am only thinking of how I am going to feel when I reach cloud 9, with Ishit4body under me of course. Keep thinking how pathetic it is, I am focused on the end goal, the end justifies the means.

@OP, when am I going to hit it?
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Ivynwa(f): 2:52am On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

And the WINNER of Round 1 is OMOLOLU.
By the power conferred on me, I declare open Round II. Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!
@fstranger
You are sure having much fun here in NL like me, I like to catch my evening fun in NL, its the best.
Omolulu please stop ogling my NLhottestbod, that is so ungentlemanly. You and Fstranger mustn't be disrespectful and make naughty talk with a lady please I am serious abt that.
Sh-i-t-*y nwa, please pay him no mind okay baby. You are making great sense here but mustn't allow anybody make you stoop to such unheard of dissing. I mean a queen like you is supposed to be acting jee jee like say she no dey sh-*-t much more announce that the whole thing dey for the body sef. Now we must give them some lady lady attitude before the council of Nairaland hottest body competition will decide to take away the crown from us -o-o-o. I dey beg-o-o-o my sister.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Omolulu(m): 2:57am On Nov 16, 2010
@Ivynwa Ok, because of you, I concede to "shitty"
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 3:00am On Nov 16, 2010
Ivynwa:

@fstranger
You are sure having much fun here in NL like me, I like to catch my evening fun in NL, its the best.
Omolulu please stop ogling my NLhottestbod, that is so ungentlemanly. You and Fstranger mustn't be disrespectful and make naughty talk with a lady please I am serious abt that.
Sh-i-t-*y nwa, please pay him no mind okay baby. You are making great sense here but mustn't allow anybody make you stoop to such unheard of dissing. I mean a queen like you is supposed to be acting jee jee like say she no dey sh-*-t much more announce that the whole thing dey for the body sef. Now we must give them some lady lady attitude before the council of Nairaland hottest body competition will decide to take away the crown from us -o-o-o. I dey beg-o-o-o my sister.

What man go do? Could you please to her for me? I still want to hit her you-know-what. Care to join? We can make it the best three*some ever.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by umarmai: 3:09am On Nov 16, 2010
What were the police men doing at the time?
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Ivynwa(f): 3:14am On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

What man go do? Could you please to her for me? I still want to hit her you-know-what. Care to join? We can make it the best three*some ever.
That is too nasty!!!
No Baby, now don't make me want to throw up! That is for the degenerated minds and should never be found among us. Why are you all these Hot this evening? I will forgive you though knowing that it is the beauty of my NLhottestbod that got into your head. Now run along and get a cold shower. It might do you good and help you simmer down.

Omolulu:

@Ivynwa Ok, because of you, I concede to "shitty"
That's my boy!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by segzicres(m): 3:38am On Nov 16, 2010
when it's not like they were naked
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by bkbabe97y(m): 4:21am On Nov 16, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, he's biracial--half black half  "Latino/Hispanic". And what is wrong with being a black Honduran? Ok, so on top of the fact that you're a tribalist and a womanizer, you also dislike black Central Americans huh? You and I will never be behind closed doors. Smh, you cease to amaze me. The more you talk, the more I wanna stay away from you.

As much as I like u, and would love to do things to u that would make u scream my name from morn to dusk, the fact that u cant read properly is a source of concern, and a Major turn off to me. Re-read the post you responded to above, then edit and correct your mistakes where appropriate.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by manny4life(m): 4:39am On Nov 16, 2010
Did someone say spit? Spit.? ewwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed

Looks like someone was broke lie Poo

fstranger, please don't use spit o, it would deliver the delicate slide in like ky would grin grin
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by xavier3g(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2010
Never have i seen such large amounts of stupid nigerians. The same people that are critisizin the boy are the ones that would have been asking for pictures if the werent posted. If they want to punish him for exposing them, fine. But the boy should be given a medal by the IG, and the officers sacked immediately. If they decided to put the lives of numerous motorist at risk fighting in public with weapons of war. Then the public has the right to see them. Bunch of illitrates with a bunch of guns  = lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by comechop(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2010
Madness. Thanks for the midnight laugh all you clowns. Yes everyone of you.

@topic: its a spurious lawsuit - lacks merit and will be thrown out. Yes, taking pics of a total stranger in public is RUDE, but doesnt break any laws. Esp if those so called policemen were breaking the law, then kudos to the young man for trying to document it! We need more accountability in this country.

To fstranger and the other clown isheet4bodi - i honestly think ya'll are fit for eachother.
isheet4bodi has once again shown to us that there's more to woman than just her looks - after opening her mouth, showing us that she is probably well educated, but extremely foul mouthed and vile, no thanks, i'll pass. Lots of beautiful opinionated and sane girls with great bods out there too. What a shame tho - such potential. Just like in proverbs - a gold ring in the snout of a pig - what a waste!
besides, who the hell posts a pic of herself in a bikini on a random website? So pple can comment on how good you look? praise you? Lol attention seeking disorder - well she's getting it thats for sure!
@fstranger - well gat no words for you - you need some serious help no doubt. The earlier you figure that out and work towards that, d better for you.

Peace
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by adaphik(f): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2010
comechop:

Madness. Thanks for the midnight laugh all you clowns. Yes everyone of you.

@topic: its a spurious lawsuit - lacks merit and will be thrown out. Yes, taking pics of a total stranger in public is RUDE, but doesnt break any laws. Esp if those so called policemen were breaking the law, then kudos to the young man for trying to document it! We need more accountability in this country.

To fstranger and the other clown isheet4bodi - i honestly think ya'll are fit for eachother.
isheet4bodi has once again shown to us that there's more to woman than just her looks - after opening her mouth, showing us that she is probably well educated, but extremely foul mouthed and vile, no thanks, i'll pass. Lots of beautiful opinionated and sane girls with great bods out there too. What a shame tho - such potential. Just like in proverbs - a gold ring in the snout of a pig - what a waste!
besides, who the hell posts a pic of herself in a bikini on a random website? So pple can comment on how good you look? praise you? Lol attention seeking disorder - well she's getting it thats for sure!
@fstranger - well gat no words for you - you need some serious help no doubt. The earlier you figure that out and work towards that, d better for you.

Peace
Gbam
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by CYclone1(f): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

Gross. Just wondering why you guys can't trade insults without dragging mommas and dads into it!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by dakmanzero(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2010
@everyone

1. No law was broken. It is legal to take pictures of anybody in a public place. It is illegal only on private property.

2. It is RUDE to take pictures of people without their permission in a public place. But it is not illegal.

3. It is STU.PID to be rude to the police in NIGERIA. I will say no more on that topic, anyone with half a brain can fill in the blanks.

@ishit4body

1. The pages you posted about the UK and US were discussing *proposals* to make it illegal to photograph police officers. It is not news that they don't like being photographed, and are trying to get laws passed that will reduce the likelihood of that happening.

2. You are perfectly justified in not wanting to be photographed by any random passer-by. However, please understand that you will be unable to sue such a person, and if you attack or 'spew' as you said, YOU will be liable. Besides, such conduct is unbecoming

3. If you don't want to be used for rituals/whatnot, then simply keep away from cameras in public places and do not attract attention to yourself in the company of strangers. That is simply common sense all over the world.

4. By now you are aware that a large number of male nairalanders have a semi-n.ude picture of you permanently stored on their computers, with the freedom to upload, photoshop, send via email,facebook, use for rituals/rich man's cooking pot or whatever. And you cannot stop them. Yes, Nairaland is a public place.

5. Ease up on the swearing. This has nothing to do with being ladylike or whatever. It simply does not speak well of you or anyone. I hope you know Nairaland is *not* an anonymous forum. We should all watch what we say and do in public.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by googles: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2010
shit4body is just a pathetic agbero. . . .shame !
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Abayomin70(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2010
but he is a law student didnt he know the law
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2010
@ishit4body

wow look @ all the nonsense u have been typing! are u educated? i really doubt it! nowadays any one can learn how to speak and type English!
but u are obviously a very low class, single mother, who is frustrated and will probably die alone, heart broken and still be blaming others for her misfortunes? no wonder u spend alot of time on nairaland! u probably have no real friends! all alone and used up!, u are a disgrace to all noble womanhood on earth!, u should do yourself a favor and check into a psychiatric hospital!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2010
lestat:

@ishit4body

wow look @ all the nonsense u have been typing! are u educated? i really doubt it! nowadays any one can learn how to speak and type English!
but u are obviously a very low class, single mother, who is frustrated and will probably die alone, heart broken and still be blaming others for her misfortunes? no wonder u spend alot of time on nairaland! u probably have no real friends! all alone and used up!, u are a disgrace to all noble womanhood on earth!, u should do yourself a favor and check into a psychiatric hospital!

You obviously are new here. Spew rubbish for no just cause, it only makes you the crazy person and not me, and as usual, silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by espn(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2010
MODIFIED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Housing Development In Enugu (pictures) / Brother To Kwara PDP Stalwart Arrested for Impersonation And With Result Sheets / Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.