Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) (63746 Views)

Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
This is a way to develop other people's land.

Not with drugs and other crimes...

Neither by chest beating 'NỌ MAN'S LAND'

We will love you and change our mindset about you.

May God bless this one and others who have contributed in no small way to build our prestigious LAGOS

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
THIS IS ECONOMICS NOT POLITICS, PLEASE!
In May 2015 PMB was inaugurated
In Dec 2015 Argentina President Macri was inaugurated
1. International monetary fund (IMF) offered Nigeria & Argentina a loan
Argentina received $50bn from IMF
PMB declined.
2. IMF ask Nigeria & Argentina to devalue their currency.
Argentina devalued their currency by 566%.
PMB resist devaluation of Naira.
3. IMF ask Nigeria & Argentina to stop defending their currency.
Argentina stop defending their currency through their central bank.
CBN defend our currency & put dollar withdrawal limit to $1000 monthly. That was when some foreign students rain curses on PMB.
LET'S COMPARE ARGENTINA & NIGERIA TODAY.
Argentina can't pay the $50bn they borrowed from IMF.
Nigeria has 0.0000 debt from IMF.
Today inflation (cost of goods) in Argentina is 54.3%
Inflation in Nigeria is 11.24%
Argentina now put monthly dollar withdrawal limit to $200.
Nigeria now lift it's dollar withdrawal limit.
Had PMB not hold his ground & reject IMF offer we may end up like Argentina.
Nigeria is heading towards the right direction and am proud to be part of this Evolution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by leokid866: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Which state is this ?

Don't you see LAGOS in the corner.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Which state is this ?
Benue

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jones4190:
PMB declined.
CBN defend our currency & put dollar withdrawal limit to $1000 monthly. That was when some foreign students rain curses on PMB.
Nigeria is heading towards the right direction and am proud to be part of this Evolution.

May God bless you and your family sir, you are a patriot!

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
leokid866:

Don't you see LAGOS in the corner.
I tire ó.

Na Aba you for tell am grin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by MotorGuru: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jones4190:
PMB declined.

God bless you for this post. Nigeria shall be great again!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Why don’t you say 500m chineese. The few chineese who migrate migrate to USA, Europe, UK not less economic viable countries/cities as yeebos do to south west

Hope you have heard of Guyana one of the smallest and poorest country in South America, do your research and know how many Chinese and Indians are there
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
This is what I like. I love success. More jobs. More wealth.

Kudos sir.

I love your positive vibes and spirit.

I feel your optimism.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Whoever handles osibanjò wardrobe should encourage him to continue with white. Look at how good he looks

He looks disastrous in black lipsrsealed

Conglomerates of people that are running Nigeria dry.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
jimyjames:

Hope you have heard of Guyana one of the smallest and poorest country in South America, do your research and know how many Chinese and Indians are there
Compare the numbers to the ones in usa, Canada
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
haha bro.. i knew this flat heads will come here to chest beat as if we begged the man to open his yard there before.... mtcheeeew.
Mushroom something when Chinese want to build a city in lagos that will draw investments from all over the world and tolagram (indomie) want to build a seaport in lagos
I tire oooo my broda
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
This is great analysis.

If the figures stated here are true, then this is good!

Thanks

Jones4190:
PMB declined.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by gaetano: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Millitancy is the reason investors are avoiding Niger delta and security. Not to talk of normal kidnapping or is it deve for youths etc just to name a few
. Lol! Maybe you've not been to the Niger delta. Their are several oil establishment there.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

Are Igbo's only in the south west ? ..there are more Igbo's in the north east that south west in case u don't even know

What region in Nigeria or west Africa can't u find igbos ? So ur point ? North east better than south east ?
There are more igbos in south west than the entire north
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Compare the numbers to the ones in usa, Canada

Maybe you should compare the numbers to the igbos in USA Canada and Europe
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

not south west just Lagos which is a no man land tho there are small pocket of Igbos hustling in other shitty states in the south west

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by thebigkendo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jones4190:
PMB declined.

Wailers will soon come with insults grin
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
some people just get money Anyhow
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Only if you knew the numbers of igbos in Kaduna, plateau, KANO, Benue , do you know even this Emeka offor was born in Kaduna?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
not south west just Lagos which is a no man land tho there are small pocket of Igbos hustling in other shitty states in the south west
I guess lagos is in south east since it’s no mans land. The ijebus and Aworis are ghosts since it’s no mans land arindin. Go to other south west states and see your flat headed brothers
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
jimyjames:

Only if you knew the numbers of igbos in Kaduna, plateau, KANO, Benue , do you know even this Emeka offor was born in Kaduna?
Compare to the number of igbos in south west. Don’t just say in Lagos. After Lagos, Oyo State has the highest number of igbos and Ogun State.
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
jimyjames:

Maybe you should compare the numbers to the igbos in USA Canada and Europe
The same reason igbos migrate to yoruba land, is the same reason get migrate to USA, Europe, UK which is economic survival
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
jimyjames:

you no mention Abuja
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jones4190:
PMB declined.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

I tire oooo my broda
as in bros.. see them dey chestbeat as if say we beg the man before... mtcheeew
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

See this one ...have u been to jos ? Jalingo ? Medugiri ? ...oga relax there are a large Igbo's population in Zaria , kaduna south

North to even talk about pH ..go m sleep
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Rolex66: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Don't be misled. I was part of this project from inception to shutdown.

The moment Jonathan was booted out of power, that place became dead. It's been lying fallow since 2015. All the expatriates were sent back and the locals laid off.

Contractors are still being owed humongous sums of money.

Pictures you are seeing here was,at best, taken during the flag off of the project 2012-2014.

The place is overgrown with weeds now with zero activity. We are being owed millions of Naira as we speak. Op, is just an asslicker seeking crumbs from Sir Emeka.

Op, please research before pushing out certain information.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Compare to the number of igbos in south west. Don’t just say in Lagos. After Lagos, Oyo State has the highest number of igbos and Ogun State.

It's just assumption I have spent most of my life in the North, benue and plateau, I have been to the south West too am telling u you can't compare the igbos in the North to South West, let me give u an example there is no village or community in benue you will not find igbos in large numbers, am talking of villages who their people don't know what is , come in English , it doesn't take a yr for an igbo man to understand another man's language
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Anambralstson: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Rolex66:
Don't be misled. I was part of this project from inception to shutdown.

The moment Jonathan was booted out of power, that place became dead. It's been lying fallow since 2015. All the expatriates were sent back and the locals laid off.

Contractors are still being owed humongous sums of money.

Pictures you are seeing here was,at best, taken during the flag off of the project 2012-2014.

The place is overgrown with weeds now with zero activity.

Op, please research before pushing out certain information.
Otondo, I believe Ibe Kachukwu worked under PDP, or Osibanjo is VP to Jonathan

Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

See this one ...have u been to jos ? Jalingo ? Medugiri ? ...oga relax there are a large Igbo's population in Zaria , kaduna south

North to even talk about pH ..go m sleep
Have you been to other south western states?
Re: Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) by Yinibixema: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
jimyjames:

It's just assumption I have spent most of my life in the North, benue and plateau, I have been to the south West too am telling u you can't compare the igbos in the North to South West, let me give u an example there is no village or community in benue you will not find igbos in large numbers, am talking of villages who their people don't know what is , come in English , it doesn't take a yr for an igbo man to understand another man's language

Still they are not up to the numbers in south west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.