Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. (2114 Views)

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men / Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
Why do women get piss off if a man refuses to give her his money?
Why do women get upset if they ask a man for money and the man asks for sex in return?

If women stop asking men for money, men will stop asking women for sex.

No man is entitled to a woman's pussy just the same a woman is not entitled to a man's money.

2 Likes

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 5:04pm On May 06, 2020
Keep your pussy we'll keep our money. As simple as that.

Petyprincess

2 Likes

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by DanseMacabre(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2020
This man lockdown don finish na you no get work

1 Like

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 5:13pm On May 06, 2020
[s]
DanseMacabre:
This man lockdown don finish na you no get work
[/s]men like u are d reason these whoress feel they are entitled to a man's money

1 Like

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Why do women get upset if they ask a man for money and the man asks for sex in return?

No man is entitled to a woman's pussy just the same a woman is not entitled to a man's money.

@the above in bold
if you are dating a woman, then her coochie is yours just like your dikc is hers FOR FREE... mixing money issues with sex issues will always have you fail in this issue.

btw whether women stop asking for money or not, we men will ALWAYS desire sex from women. sex is part of what we share when we enter a r/ship with women... and as we "both" enjoy sex, only a very foolish man would offer money against sex. the only women who sell coochie are called OLOSHOS!!!

GreatResearcher1:
Keep your pussy we'll keep our money. As simple as that.

you wan turn gay or top customer for olosho corner?

2 Likes

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by DanseMacabre(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
[s][/s]men like u are d reason these whoress feel they are entitled to a man's money

Taaa comot there. In real life I'm sure you're a pimply-faced teenager who masturbates seven times a day. This is evident by the way you've been on this petyprincess matter for how long now.

The way you're obsessed if she open pussy e sure me die say na straw you go use suck am.

Comon shatap dia.

4 Likes

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by CAPSLOCKED: 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
I THINK YOU NEED MORE WIVES.

1 Like

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by seankafor(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Taaa comot there. In real life I'm sure you're a pimply-faced teenager who masturbates seven times a day. This is evident by the way you've been on this petyprincess matter for how long now.

The way you're obsessed if she open pussy e sure me die say na straw you go use suck am.

Comon shatap dia.
bro you went to school of savagery? grin
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by DanseMacabre(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2020
seankafor:
bro you went to school of savagery? grin

Na him attack me o bro. I'm just being defensive.

But I do OND for there sha... grin
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Abfinest007(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
People full this world oh
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
Nonsense as usual!

1 Like

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 5:46pm On May 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

@the above in bold
if you are dating a woman, then her coochie is yours just like your dikc is hers FOR FREE... mixing money issues with sex issues will always have you fail in this issue.

btw whether women stop asking for money or not, we men will ALWAYS desire sex from women. sex is part of what we share when we enter a r/ship with women... and as we "both" enjoy sex, only a very foolish man would offer money against sex. the only women who sell coochie are called OLOSHOS!!!

you wan turn gay or top customer for olosho corner?
@ur first paragraph, do women see r/shp that way? they feel they are entitled to everytin a man's has including his opinion
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
@ur first paragraph, do women see r/shp that way? they feel they are entitled to everytin a man's has including his certs

very true... but we cant change who we are because of these few deluded women... no matter how evil some of these women can be, we must understand that we need the companionship/care/love/attention AND the warm coochie that only a woman can bring.

we men cannot turn away from women (and vice versa)
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 7:46pm On May 06, 2020
cool
MrBrownJay1:

very true... but we cant change who we are because of these few deluded women... no matter how evil some of these women can be, we must understand that we need the companionship/care/love/attention AND the warm coochie that only a woman can bring.

we men cannot turn away from women (and vice versa)
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:39pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

I'm sure you have a point in there somewhere, but I'd like to add that since you're enjoying pucci that was initially meant for only our husbands, perhaps a little incentive for our troubles wouldn't be such a bad idea cause in the futute when hubby starts doubting our fidelity as a whole, we will take compensation in the fact that we didn't open leg in vain. cheesy
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 9:45pm On May 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm sure you have a point in there somewhere, but I'd like to add that since you're enjoying pucci that was initially meant for only our husbands, perhaps a little incentive for our troubles wouldn't be such a bad idea cause in the futute when hubby starts doubting our fidelity as a whole, we will take compensation in the fact that we didn't open leg in vain. cheesy
Ok
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:56pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Ok

I'm glad you okay-ed it. At least now I believe we'll stop seeing posts about women demanding money for sex.
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 10:01pm On May 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm glad you okay-ed it. At least now I believe we'll stop seeing posts about women demanding money for sex.
I am not saying women shouldn't demand for money. They should. It's our joy seeing women enjoy our money.
What I am saying is, women should feel entitled to our money.
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 10:03pm On May 06, 2020
i can't give any girl money until i fork her toto
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:07pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I am not saying women shouldn't demand for money. They should. It's our joy seeing women enjoy our money.
What I am saying is, women should feel entitled to our money.

I believe this behaviour most times results from the opening that relationship had. A few cases would be from self esteem issues and the need to belong to a social class they can never afford on their own.

If you have, spoil them. If you don't, don't overdo yourself. Let everyone find their match and be content.
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 10:09pm On May 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

some women guys dont ask them for sex. they just approached guys and start making financial demands when those guys refused to give, they feel bad and start abusing those guys ontop their money.
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:12pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
some women guys dont ask them for sex. they just approached guys and start making financial demands when those guys refused to give, they feel bad and start abusing those guys ontop their money.

Those ones need deliverance or something. grin grin If they need and you have to give, give freely but if you don't have to give and they abuse you, please abuse them back. Maybe harsh words can help their self esteem.

Abeg this one pass me ooh grin
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 10:16pm On May 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I believe this behaviour most times results from the opening that relationship had. A few cases would be from self esteem issues and the need to belong to a social class they can never afford on their own.

If you have, spoil them. If you don't, don't overdo yourself. Let everyone find their match and be content.
you got great brains. i bet it's nt a female behind this moniker. sorry to say this. nl ladies have proven to be brainless so when i see a moniker with (f) giving good brains i always hav a second thought about the gender behind the moniker.

if u are a female the u hv this kind of brain, is either u grew up in d mix of boys, u currently hav more male frnds than female or u did brain transplant. i love ur input.
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 10:21pm On May 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Those ones need deliverance or something. grin grin If they need and you have to give, give freely but if you don't have to give and they abuse you, please abuse them back. Maybe harsh words can help their self esteem.

Abeg this one pass me ooh grin
wow i am impressed. coming frm a lady.
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:23pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
you got great brains. i bet it's nt a female behind this moniker. sorry to say this. nl ladies have proven to be brainless so when i see a moniker with (f) giving good brains i always hav a second thought about the gender behind the moniker.

if u are a female the u hv this kind of brain, is either u grew up in d mix of boys, u currently hav more male frnds than female or u did brain transplant. i love ur input.

Bia, Ariza, wetin we talk this evening so? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

hmn. YouR Analysis is inteReStinG
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 10:36pm On May 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Bia, Ariza, wetin we talk this evening so? cheesy
You confusing me
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Lol, can I ask a question, Are you dating a prostitute?
Because it's only a prostitute that exchange money for sex, if you are really matured and you dating a matured lady too, she will know when you have and when you don't. Shalom
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 10:40pm On May 06, 2020
Norphiee:

Lol, can I ask a question, Are you dating a prostitute?
Because it's only a prostitute that exchange money for sex, if you are really matured and you dating a matured lady too, she will know when you have and when you don't. Shalom
I am not even talking about dating here. Dating is understandable to some extend. I am talking about a random girl maybe you sent her 'Hi' on social media and the next thing she tells you her family problems then demanding for money. when you tell her NO. she start abusing you.
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 06, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I am not even talking about dating here. Dating is understandable to some extend. I am talking about a random girl maybe you sent her 'Hi' on social media and the next thing she tells you her family problems then demanding for money. when you tell her NO. she start abusing you.

Naija girls ehhhhhhn...lol
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by GreatResearcher1: 11:03pm On May 06, 2020
Norphiee:

Naija girls ehhhhhhn...lol
Some not on social media. U just met them somewhere and you try to come close and be just friends. She's aware u dating and u are aware she's dating but surprisingly she will come and table all her financial problems to you. If you don't yield to her demands, she start acting up. ignoring your phone calls and all that.
Re: If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:08pm On May 06, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
hmn. YouR Analysis is inteReStinG

Abi nah grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Remove One From Your Life / For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You / I'm Always Scared To Loose Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.