Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? (8168 Views)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Phate07(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2010
What is the easiest way to break-up a relationship?

Mature contributions please. Cheers! undecided angry
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2010
Avoid her calls and let her suspect foul play, then if she confronts you scold her and walk away, that way She'll know its over.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2010
Beat er up
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Phate07(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ceejayo:

Avoid her calls and let her suspect foul play, then if she confronts you scold her and walk away, that way She'll know its over.
This might not work esp if the girl is seriously in love with guy. Maybe pubic disgrace(PDA) might do the magic.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Phate07(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dyt:

Beat er up
grin grin grin
Dont tell me you as a woman do support the beating of women by their spouses. undecided
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by amurx(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2010
Public disgrace is 2much, avoid any contact n change ur behaviour
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2010
I dont bt u wanted an easier way n i came up wit 3 words
beat er up
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by freedomfro(f): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2010
Be honest of why you want it to be over, if your an asshole, let her see that. Honesty and truth is always the best policy for anything.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dyt:

Beat er up

That would not work for some women. For some reason, these type of women just love abuse men!
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dumping a woman without a reasonable reason suck.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Osama10(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2010
Pretend to be mad. grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Odunharry(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
@dyt so u advice am make him beat her 2 me e no dey adviceable.@poster do d opposite of wat u did 2 show her that u cared then and y did u want a break up?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by chelseabmw(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2010
where is 190?he will definately come out with the best idea.just wait and see
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2010
@op,why do u wanna break up?cos 4rm the way you sound its like this girl didn't offend you.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Tinksh(f): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2010
Whats with all these ideas to humiliate or hurt her. Just be honest. Man up and tell her to her face. She haqs done nothing and you want to just disappear or worse, yikes!!! Just do what you know already. Tell her its over, end of story!!
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by edlion57(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2010
why are u guyz alwaz prayin 4 break up
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by iice(f): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2010
Easiest would be going cold turkey
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by tellwisdom: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
make love with her sis and invite her, if that cldnt work, woo/sex any of her friend, invite her, automatically, it ends, shikinah
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Blazay(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
If you can start one, you should be able to 'break-up" one.
Never start what you cannot finsh
The one thing that separates juveniles from the matured.
Communication.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
If you guys are open to each other and comfortable communicating however bad a message maybe then just talk to her about you seeing yourself going a different direction.

If you guys suck on the communication level then try cutting down on how often you see her. She will eventually get the message.

It's somewhat childish to go breaking up with people via txt or public humiliation.

All the above are based on you currently dating a reasonable person cos if not then you might just have to change phones ET AL
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2010
Very easy, Just date or phuck her Momma.

You will see that in her world you are dead.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by maxtum(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2010
, HARD BANG!! Bang her so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk for like a week, then, when she calls to find out why you haven't called to check up on her! then let her know that you gave her the LAST BANGER!!!! grin grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
Without no sentiment, call him or her, and say your mind, state exactly why you think the relationship is no more important, and be clear with your point, state clearly what effect the relationship will bring to you if you continue from the point you are.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by r231(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
send her a text or email grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by affigurl5(f): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
well, i think u should just ignore most things u pay attention to b4, dnt call as often as b4, dnt complain about anything she does,, ie she's is matured, with all these,she'll certainly knw u er no longer interested,
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by LagosBoi2(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
tell am say you don give anoda chick bele and you go settle down soon. Apologize, believe me she go re-think.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2010
just air your view and stop asking why the break-up. is it your duty to know why he or she wants to break up. Naija dey use question answer question
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
it's not you, it's me
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by LagosBoi2(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
patttcom:

just air your view and stop asking why the break-up. is it your duty to know why he or she wants to break up. Naija dey use question answer question

abi ooo, wetin concern dem?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Ayowumie(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
Make her scroll through your fone to see another chick sending u text whose content is "i lov u babe, i cant wait to be in ur arms".
If she confronts you, let ur reply be "she is my number 4. Dont worry, i prefer u to her cos u ar my number 3"

If she ever calls u afta don't pick, but later call her back and tel her u didnt pick her calls cos u were with ur number 2.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by trooperz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
@r231, May the Most High bless you, your spouse and children, First try= SIX-TU-PLETS. Amen cool cheesy tongue
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Kabidoye(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
Two ways to do it.
A: Like a jerk: beat up her mum, tell her mum u wanna have sex with her, have sex with her sister, tell her you are gay, tell her you saw a vision that she is a witch and your visions are always right,
B:Like a real Man: Tell her the reasons you cant continue with the relationship and plead with her to forgive you ( that's if she'll be hurt.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? / How Long Can A Lady Stay Without Sex / Checkout This Street In Rwanda (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.