Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? (8169 Views)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
Tell her you want to become a Reverend father.

Or tell her A Jazzman told you you need a female partner for jazzmoney and you are confused on what to do
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by joganut(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2010
i cant believe nobody said this tell her u hav aids simple
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by atropin(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2010
why do u wanna beat up a lady cos u wanna break up wt her, if u want to break up wt a lady just call her and explain y u wanna break up,
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by IZUKWU(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
Since you refused to tell us , the story of this relationship , so we know how to advice you . My sincere advice would be to do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. Assuming it is the girl that wants to break up with you, how will you want her to go about it. Do it that way,though no two people are the same. But i would not want to be in a situation where i would asking myself what did i do wrong. I would prefer to be told.ciao.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
joganut:

Thespecialone:

1. Why did you start in the first place?
2. I thought there was a thread on this before?

Now to your question,

TELL HER YOU ARE HIV POSITIVE

9jatoxin:

Fabricate an HIV certificate (wt your +ve status boldly written in red ink)&proudly show it 2 her. grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
joganut:

It doesnt work cos soon the whole neighbourhood would start to avoid you. you know girls cant keep things to themselves
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by r231(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2010
ITbomb:

It doesnt work cos soon the whole neighbourhood would start to avoid you. you know girls cant keep things to themselves

yep

and why would you want to wish something bad on yourself jus cus you don't want to date no more

just tell one or two of her good friend that you want to date them

surely they will tell her

and bammm. . . . relationship over grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Gekko(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
smh!! the consensus here is to LIE, LIE, LIE, basically hide your tails btw your legs and run, employ any backstabbing, mischievious method to get rid of her.
someone even advised that u shud claim u have aids, this does nothing but extend the pain.

my advice is to be a man and confront your issue head on, communicate how you feel directly to her and nip the relationship in the bud. show some respect.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by samsany(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
tell her 2 her face dat u wanna quit
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
just tell her dat her combined package has expired and you need to get a new one for a replacement grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by taymie10: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2010
this a big one but i ll advise u to weigh ur options very before takin dat decisn
i think it will be better n mature if u both can sit n trash out d wrngs n move on
quiting without proper reasons cld be damaging
do it rite bro or sis?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Phate07(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
Nice advice from y'all. Thanks! I think i know what to do. wink
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
Smh
men n issues
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by kokoletz(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
Thread closed.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by 3kay945(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
what is all these about breaking up>? nonsense
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by ibileye(f): 1:15am On Nov 16, 2010
it's better u come out and tell her the truth sad
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Obijulius: 4:08am On Nov 16, 2010
just run, keep running, and neva look back cry
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by xandy84: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2010
ask her to come to your house only for her to meet you with another lady, easy break up, she go run and never to come back
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Ranoscky(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2010
Boring topic angry
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by menachem: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2010
tell her you've lost your job and you are broke now. She may not react immediately but be patient, she will eventually after you ask her for money a few times. women just can't stand supporting men, ironically we support them naturally. i could be wrong and there could be this 1% out there that won't bail on you if you did that.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by demoore1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
The best way is to set her up with a guy and catch her on the scene. and then tell her its over.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by SALady(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Topic just tell the person its over, and that you can still be friends if it means anything to both of you. Its better that way 'cos whoever is on the receiveing side at least know what they are dealing with, than to be left with phone calls that goes unanswered and empty promises of I'll came and see you, that can be rude.

Not everybody can read between the lines.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by jendordino(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2010
A Yoruba girl is going on her 1st date so mother cals and advice her, '1st,he will kiss your lips,n den your breast, u will enjoy it both and then he will want to go on top of u. You must not allow dis so as not to disgrace our family name', d next day,girl tels mother, 'everything happened as u predicted but i didnt allow him go on top so,i went on top and disgraced his family name', happy sallah to everyone

To disgrace his family name like the gal above!
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by McHarry(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2010
first, reduce the rate of times u call her,
secondly, always find one or two reasons for being silly lately but continue being silly, its fun u knw
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by SALady(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
McHarry:

first, reduce the rate of times u call her,
secondly, always find one or two reasons for being silly lately but continue being silly, its fun u knw

^^^@emboldment, yes it is until somebody does it to you, then it's a real bi@tc#
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by suedoh2006(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2010
He be like say you don find another woman? Abi?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by ikkkkk: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2010
try setting a trap for her, if she intentionally or unintentionally falls in, accuse her and blow it up out of proportion, then get her angry to do something nasty.and finally, capitalize on that and break up the relationship.
may God forgive me cos i ve done this once and it perfectly worked out. shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by ikkkkk: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
try setting a trap for her, if she intentionally or unintentionally falls in, accuse her and blow it up out of proportion, then get her angry to do something nasty.and finally, capitalize on that and break up the relationship.
may God forgive me cos i ve done this once and it perfectly worked out. shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by chelseabmw(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2010
Death is da easiest way to break up
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Ranoscky(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2010
SA Lady:

^^^@emboldment, yes it is until somebody does it to you, then it's a real bi@tc#
kiss kiss kiss

God bless you my sista, tell em.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by alex406(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2010
Honestly, its not an easy task especially if you guys are in real love and relationship. you should tell us why you want to break up with her.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by dayokanu(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2010
Simple just tell am say u need person for jazzmoney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Many Boyfriends / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage / Photos Of A Couple Having Sex On A Hotel Balcony, Passerbye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.