Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? (8171 Views)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by 190: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
Break Bottle on her head!!

she would get the message!! angry angry
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Undispu3rd(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
affigurl5:

well, i think u should just ignore most things u pay attention to b4, dnt call as often as b4, dnt complain about anything she does,, ie she's is matured, with all these,she'll certainly knw u er no longer interested,

@poster__ I took interest in your post becos I'm going through what you're going through, what I decide to do is what the above quote sugested to you.
You never can predict 2moro, what seems 2 be uninterested today may turn around 2moro, so always watch ur steps to avoid deadly mistake.
When I get fed up with sistas, I walk away leaving no scar, after sometimes we just call and talk smoothly like 'old friends' most atimes hadly can trace where things went wrong!
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Pennywise(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
Say absolutely nothing. Then, do absolutely nothing. This is usually enough in most cases.

Unnecessarily long statements, pontification and diatribe not needed. B/c a time might come when nothing else will do but that one cun/t. Then you realize u are in real trouble.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by mareeham: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2010
is to tell her the flaws to her face afterall you walked to ask her out so the same goes to breaking up kiss
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by chuqudy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
You want to make another chic to hang herself.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by bruffy: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
Sleep with her best friend and let her catch both of you doing it,
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by pekisman: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
The best way to break up is usually through an in-person heart-to-heart talk. Whether you do this in public or in private is up to you.

Remember, you need to be firm with your decision to break up and stick with it. Don’t let it drag on for days and weeks as this could cause more friction between you two. If you’re a hundred percent decided on ending relationship, then let the person know.

Be honest with your reasons on why you think you’re both better off apart. You have to remember that no matter how long the duration of the relationship was, you still shared a special feeling with that person. And the least that person could hope for is the real reason why you’re breaking up.

Finally, be optimistic for the both of you. You should accept that the relationship has ended but know that you will still find love in other people. By knowing this, you both will be able to move on with no excess baggage and bitterness.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by ManofGod3(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Tellwisdom

your comment is from the pit of hell. Do u allow another person to suffer what she doesn't know. Then God would be asked to allow you suffer for the sins of your village people.
Change your name to Tel-rubbish
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Pelumiv(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2010
LWKMD. Nairaland. Tell her the reason for your decision and be honest with her. Pick a nice place of her choice to say the word and let her know that that is not the end of your friendship but that you can't just be with her. A reasonaable woman will understand.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by ladi02(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2010
Why break it up. .work on it buddy
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by bababuff(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
Avoid her calls.
Sing Jermaine Jackson "Dont take it personal" to her.

The time has come in my life for me to move on
and get on with my life, my life
Oh, but I don't regret no,
every precious movement we spent were well spent

Don't be sad, don't be blue
You have your whole life ahead of you
Love was here, now it's gone
So it's time you keep moving on
Don't take it personal
Take the bitter with the sweet
Easy come easy go
Don't take it personal
Some good things come to an end

No blame, no shame. It was nice, but sometimes things do change
We change, but we can still be friends, be friends
Oh you girl, you have so much to offer to someone else in their life
If you reach out, yes you can, yes you can

Top40db: The most accurate lyrics site on the net.
Don't take it personal
Easy come easy go
Don't take it personal

So long, So long my love
It seems the time has come to go our seperate ways
Since we're not going to be lovers anymore, let's be friends

Don't take it personal
Easy come easy go
Don't take it personal

Don't take it personal
Easy come easy go
Don't take it personal
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by zionic(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
tell her u wished she was an albino, bc they prefer to do it with albino better! grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Exponental(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
No birthday msg

If dat will take a longer time to actualise,

When (s)he calls, ask "hello, who is this"
d nex question is so u dont av my number again?

dn go mute.

repeat this for as long as possible.

HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD is more respectful.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Kelvinj(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
Haha simple fu ck her bestfriend& bang, its done
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Pelumiv(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2010
Real man say it loud and clear. You say it wen u first c ha, y not say it wen u dont need ha no more.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Bounce714: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
Very Very Easy

Just Tell the babe that you are from an Epileptic Linage

I can assure you that works every time
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by OCCULTIST(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2010
give her a real licking,sucking and eating of her pusccy and watch her hate you for life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
You could check when the other is coming and then pretend to be talking to someone else on the phone. But all these are silly.

Just call the person, sit them down and break it gently. Simple
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Miscapable: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2010
invite the guy for a date and tell him to the face that you are in love with someone else cry
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by vokeefe50: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
Kabidoye:

Two ways to do it.
A: Like a jerk: beat up her mum, tell her mum u wanna have intimacy with her, have intimacy with her sister, tell her you are gay, tell her you saw a vision that she is a witch and your visions are always right,
B:Like a real Man: Tell her the reasons you cant continue with the relationship and plead with her to forgive you ( that's if she'll be hurt.)

cool, i go with you
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Omolola1(f): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
what's with all this breakup threads sef?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by ubamfrank: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
stop visiting and calling and if she is the type that frequently comes to your place, then you have to tell her boldly that you cannot continue the relationship but with good reasons, maybe you are in love with another person will do the magic or another girl is pregnant for you.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by r231(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
trooperz:

@r231, May the Most High bless you, your spouse and children, First try= SIX-TU-PLETS. Amen cool cheesy tongue

Amen

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by holydante(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
imagine, i have been a gentleman, perhaps if i implemented ur guys' ideas, it wldve been all over since, grin grin

I have had heart to heart talk with mine on mutual parting, i have stopped caring, I hardly pick and return calls, i have rejected bedding advances since last year, i ignored her birthdays, slept all through the last valentines day even though she was around expecting an outing, but SHE HAS STUCK LIKE A LEECH.

make me try out these una yarns,, will revert
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Thespecialone(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
1. Why did you start in the first place?
2. I thought there was a thread on this before?

Now to your question,

TELL HER YOU ARE HIV POSITIVE
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by kewe(f): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
Just say its over.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by 9jatoxin: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
Fabricate an HIV certificate (wt ur +ve status boldly written in red ink)&proudly show it 2 her. grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by ALTRUTH(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
Have a face-to-face talk with him or her. Just tell her that you do not want to carry on the relationship and do not give the impression that with some persuasion you might change your mind. Sound like you mean it and be firm but do not be wicked.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Mygoldie(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2010
this is not a good question atall, your seeking advice on how to break a person's heart, such wickedness. shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by OvieE: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
Make a round of jokes about her parents.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Ranoscky(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
OP, U dey mad for head !!!

You just bashed into the forum, you didn't even care to give reason(s) why you want to break up, and now you'r here askin for an advice on how to break up in a relationship that you did not tell us how it started, you no well.

You dey craze for nyash. angry
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by IdiAmin2(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
tell her you need to go see your pastor for deliverance. If she asks why
Just say there is a curse on your life, that every girlfirend you have had died mysteriously on your 1st year anniversary; and you dont want her to go the same route as you care about her. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage / Please Is This Rape? / Beautiful Ladies Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.