Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? (8170 Views)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by nellaluv(f): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2010
Rubbish
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by fred04(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2010
CHRISMASS grin Less xpensis abi@poster.christmass is on d air thats why u want to break up abi?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Phate07(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2010
fred04:

CHRISMASS grin Less xpensis abi@poster.christmass is on d air thats why u want to break up abi?
grin grin Maybe. But come to think of it, why is christmas always so expensive? angry
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Freestyl(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2010
It's simple, tell her you are now 'born again'

#Season of the Ex, sorry Xmas
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Ecash1: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2010
Beat her up = NO(She may enjoy it)

Stop calling her=NO (She will call)

Stop picking her call=NO (She will land in your place)

Disgrace her publicly=NO (She may take it and not even bother)

Tell her you are born again = NO (She fit join you for church)

My never failing prescription;

Corollary:1 Two are better than one
Corollary:2 Good is the enemy of best

Action point= Get another girl really or to impersonate,the job will be done faster than you think,even when she thinks you are still available ,the presence of the new girl will fail her.the new girl also will bring her arsenals to fasten the collapse of your wall of Jericho.
This principle is time proven and almost 100% effective. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by sukkyfab: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
just tell her that her time has expired and past away and new things are coming,babe it is over.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by topeorekoy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
start asking her for money often. she will most def run, this has worked for me before
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Marcelinoebuka: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
To be honest wit u, if u really wanna break up wit ur girl, u do not need an advice on what to do. Who advised you on your previous break ups?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Agbarusia: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2010
pregnate her & deny d pregnacy, full stop!!!!
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by gbolahan1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
Stop giving her any thing you give her before, arrange for a fake sack letter and u have just been sacked from ur work. I bet it she will gradually leave and if after sometime she didn't, she's ur true love.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by gbolahan1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2010
Stop giving her any thing you give her before, arrange for a fake sack letter and u have just been sacked from ur work. I bet it she will gradually leave and if after sometime she didn't, she's ur true love.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Oxygenmayo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
why in God's name would you want to break up a relationship? Remember, you can't eat your cake and have it, You need not to start what you cannot end, tfink 2wice,
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2010
I guess the easiest way is to go commit suicide grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by olamee(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2010
I am astonished with a lot of the rude and immature comments on this thread.

It shows that there are a lot of lunatics who think they are men and are sane out there.

You took time to woo the babe, now you want to call it off and you are going to the extreme. Thats outrageous and devilish.

You are the kind of guys whom after being married would protect your daughter(s) when you remember what you have done to other men's daughters out there.

Absolutely rubbish.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by talk2ami(f): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2010
call on phone and tell the person that is over!
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2010
^^ Believe me that wld be followed up by 'Darling i need an xplanation' smiley
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by MrBones2(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2010
Ma guy no way easy o! Ma friend dey nurse 17stitches for breaking up wif his lovey dovey beautiful, harmless looking princess cool
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2010
^^ Yan me tori
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Onisuru1(m): 4:17am On Nov 21, 2010
all the response is man breaking relationship. please as it is easier for ladies to break relationship without any issue. just get Ur new lover and move on with your life if she cares to ask tell her you av somebody better than her. cool
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by StephenJoseph(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2011
@Poster. Dont lizin 2 wat most nairalandas 're sayn o. Plz nd plz, dont beat her up, dont sex wif d sista, dis wil lead 2 family problem o.etc. As a civilized man, just walk up 2 her nd reason wif her, make her undastand som fin. Approach her in an amicable way, if she gat conscience, she'll undastand beta. Just tell her evry fin u hav, nd let her knw u're endin d relatnshp. she in turn might say privately dat after all, there are oda guyz out there. Dis is just d simple method.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2011
Hello poster I don't think there's any "perfect" way to break up since the result is the same, someone will be hurt
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by mekaboy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2011
TAKE HER OUT TO A FANCY RESTAURANT WHILE YOU EATING AND DRINKING, HOLD HER HANDS, LOOK INTO HER EYES, AND SAY I AM SORRY, SHE WILL ASK U SORRY FOR WHAT, TELL HER, SHE IS SUCH A NICE PERSON, SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER, THAT YOUR NOT WORTHY OF HER, YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON HER, U ARE A WOMANIZER AND U ARE NOT READY TO GIVE UP, EVEN WHEN YOU TRY, AND IT HURTS U TO KNOW THAT SHE LOVES U SO MUCH AND U DONT FEEL THE SAME.

YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LET HER KNOW THE TRUTH AND LET HER GO ON WITH HER LIFE, BUT SHE WILL BE UR BEST FRIEND.

NOW SHE HAS 2 OPTIONS

1, MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE

2, STAY AND WATCH U CONTINUE CHEATING.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship? by adelajajames: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
As u would like men to do unto u, likewise do ye unto them.

Please ask yourself this question?

1. Why would u allow a curse to be placed on you or allow nemesis to catch up with you for the inhuman treatment of a human being like u?

2. Afterall she's not insane, call her and tell ur mind in a polite and courteous manner.

3. I'm sure u wouldn't and can't stand the fight of a woman. Don't try it. You beta follow peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.