Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (74279 Views)

Breaking News: ABBA Kyari Takes Down His Verified Facebook Page! / Tinubu Reacts As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by seanjy4konji: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria is a scam...I just woke up cos I can't sleep thinking of how my future will be if i continue to face this rubbish for the next five years...

Almost everybody I know has left this cou try and even if they are struggling where they are?I am damn sure they pay bill with less stress..

If I really want to get to old age with happiness without having pity and living a old age with regrets

I need to get out of this place while I can...

Nothing working anymore...all is caucus and it has hone to d dogs...lawlessness everywhere.the people who are meant to protect are kidnappers..they set up efcc from slogan to retrieve stolen funds...billions of dollars.not a single one is in prison..instead they chase boys collecting 100$ all over the nooks and cranny of the country and announce it they are fighting corruption..

Its very shameful what this place has reduced to..

15 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Chukapage(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbos sha. Hateful as f.ck and highly ignorant to boot. You brag all day yet you are all near damn illiterate. How can any of you lead anything or anyone when you are all such hateful dullards. Has Buhari done anything wrong or how many times does the man have to explain to you guys that, according to the Nigerian constitution, he can still act as President and does not have to hand over to Osinbajo as long as he is not gone for more than 21 days.

You lot all just act like an ignorant, ethnocentric and hateful lynch-mob over every non-Issues. You guys are just a nuisance to Nigeria. You are all pathetic and need to grow up and fight for your Biafra the right way. sabotaging Nigerian and trying to create avenues of divisions for Nigerians, when non exist, won't get you anywhere other than where you are today where no one trust you to lead because you spend all your time promoting enmity, tribalism and disunity while trying to instigate Nigerians to hate and fight each other.

https://punchng.com/why-i-didnt-hand-over-to-osinbajo-when-travelling-in-april-buhari/

So all the people that condemned this Illegality are Igbos ?? You are just a d**b St**pid Political nitwits trying to play tribal divide and rule on Nigerians! You are obviously an animalistic b**baric Northerner allergic to the slightest common sense ! Mugu undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by omasunny(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2019
I think the Vp has been reduced to just a figure head

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Enemyofpeace: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Yoighaman:
This is sickening. To think I voted for this man is more disgusting....I apologize to all Nigerians, I'm sorry.
you're forgiven if it was his first term that you voted for him out of ignorance like most Nigerians did that time, but if it was for his second term you voted for, then you should be hanged

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Enemyofpeace: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Chukapage:
So all the people that condemned this Illegality are Igbos ?? You are just a d**b St**pid Political nitwits trying to play tribal divide and rule on Nigerians! You are obviously an animalistic b**baric Northerner allergic to the slightest common sense ! Mugu undecided
abeg ignore that guy jare

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by koffsman(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2019
And I thought we have a vice president anyways he is an errand boy now sharing 10 trade moni or greeting families of people killed by our clueless police men this country is dead we are been ruled by 2 northerner

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by aspiring44: 12:36am On Nov 05, 2019
andysmith123:
baba sef no dey sick again ooo

It surely shows something is fundamentally wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by NASTYNASOSO: 12:49am On Nov 05, 2019
ursullalinda:
Abeg who paid for the ticket....hope is not taxpayers money.....smh......what a nonsense

HMMMMMMM

EVEN UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE AND PEOPLE THAT NEVER PAY ANY TAX ARE SHOUTING TAX HERE AND THERE.
THERE IS A LIST OF TAXPAYERS IN NIGERIA.STOP DECEIVING YOUR HEAD.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by 4pppp(m): 12:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Is already happening, 2023 they will come to Yuroba again to have another deal, oh
Vp

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by hammerD: 12:58am On Nov 05, 2019
obailala:
Another pointless event for wailers to masturbate on. Why exactly is this news?

London is where you go to get your state allocation right?

Wat is the job of VP AGAIN?

After Abba Kyari and Osinbanjo, 2023 will be Tinubu and Elrufai, until Yoruba get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by chukwuibuipob: 1:14am On Nov 05, 2019
embarassed undecided lipsrsealed undecided cry shocked embarassed lipsrsealed *spits* I gif up lipsrsealed sad angry sad
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by InvertedHammer: 1:16am On Nov 05, 2019
/
Our son is the VP.

Yet all of us are suffering. grin grin grin

Some people are eternally doomed psychologically.

/

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by toplinetrtrend: 1:31am On Nov 05, 2019
, you should feel ashamed of defending this utter rubbish.

But it seems your life is devoid of shame though

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Sumptylism: 1:44am On Nov 05, 2019
...my concern is the content if that bill...hope the members of legislature read through that bill especially those from other geopolitical zones to ensure they aren't killing themselves and their people by themselves...by selling Nigeria...and further promoting the "Northern Agenda"...?
...in addition hope there aren't amendments made through the back door...after it was passed in favour of some...?
I smell a rat though...this bill that could neither wait...nor go through the "proper" administrative process in government...hmnn.... sad

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Freeman59: 1:44am On Nov 05, 2019
Deadbeat president who's always on vacation after doing no work. security operatives, headed by SARS are killing and extorting Nigerians by the day

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by obailala(m): 1:45am On Nov 05, 2019
hammerD:

London is where you go to get your state allocation right?

Wat is the job of VP AGAIN?

After Abba Kyari and Osinbanjo, 2023 will be Tinubu and Elrufai, until Yoruba get sense.
I'm not sure I understand what you're driving at. So apparently this is supposed to be some kind of tribal politics or tribal teasing or bashing?

Which functional adult in Nigeria doesn't know that VPs are sidelined? Is it today that VPs started becoming powerless in Nigeria's politics? If I get you right, Osibnajo should go and start fighting his boss because cabal sidelined him or maybe Yorubas should start fighting Buhari or better still, Yorubas should start supporting PDP and that will be your idea of "Yorubas beginning to have sense?" I'm lost!

I struggle to separate the childishness from the substance (if any) in your statement.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by masseratti: 1:47am On Nov 05, 2019
This is an impeachable offense, he has no right to sign anything outside the shores of the country.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Johnnyessence(m): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2019
Really Osinbajo has been reduced to mere commissioner . He is just useless in buhari government as trash can. Soon the lifeless buhari will send him on errands again.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by obailala(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Chukapage:
Zombie !! It is news because in the absence of the President his Vice calls the shots and do this stuffs!! This is the height of Illegality! Is Abba kyari the VP ?? Didn't he see the office of the VP? I pity osinbanjo shaaa his office has been highly disrespected by nitwits and non entities!! A whole Prof chai!! ZOMBIES I know you're a Northerner but abeg try hard to get sense even though I know it's HARD for an average Northerner just try grin
Just imagine the ignoramus who's gleefully calling someone else a zombie! Yes I am a northerner, and I'm not surprised that's all your brain power could churn out.

What exactly is illegal about a president signing a bill simply because he's outside the country? The president did not handover to the VP when leaving the country, so he's still officially the president and the VP is still the VP (not the Ag. President), and there's absolutely nothing illegal about that so long as the president doesn't spend more than 14 days outside the country.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Johnnyessence(m): 2:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Yoighaman:
This is sickening. To think I voted for this man is more disgusting....I apologize to all Nigerians, I'm sorry.
apologize to your self.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by obailala(m): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2019
madridsta007:

Not sure if Nigeria is practicing a Theocracy based on Islamist Principles or a full-fledged civilian totalitarianism style of government. Clearly Buhari didn’t hand over to Osinbajo as stipulated in the constitution. He clearly didn’t.

When will Yorubas sit up? This is such a crying shame.
The president only needs to hand over to the VP if he's going to be away for more than 14 days or thereabouts; that's what is written in your constitution. Except of course you're talking of another country's constitution. This same issue has come up and has been clarified too many times; I wonder why many choose to still be unaware of it.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Uco01(m): 2:15am On Nov 05, 2019
Wetin osibanjo no go see for gwoment.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by lunacol(m): 2:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Wetin Osibanjo no go see for Abba Kyari hand.

The sacking of former DSS boss is still paining the cabals headed by Abaa Kyari and they want to teach the professor of law lessons. Even if President Buhari is in a vegetative state the cabals will not allow him to transmit handover note to the National assembly which will make Osibanjo acting president again.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by lunacol(m): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2019
obailala:
The president only needs to hand over to the VP if he's going to be away for more than 14 days or thereabouts; that's what is written in your constitution. Except of course you're talking of another country's constitution. This same issue has come up and has been clarified too many times; I wonder why many choose to still be unaware of it.
True,but the cabals are ready to program the movement of the president to be having a shortfall in the number of days needed for the president to hand over if he is to stay off Nigerian borders.The cabals are really dealing with the vice president.There is a power play going on in between the vice-president and the cabals headed by Abaa Kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by obailala(m): 2:35am On Nov 05, 2019
lunacol:
True,but the cabals are ready to program the movement of the president to be having a shortfall in the number of days needed for the president to hand over if he is to stay off Nigerian borders.The cabals are really dealing with the vice president.There is a power play going on in between the vice-president and the cabals headed by Abaa Kyari.
Of course the cabal controlling the president is doing all they can to sideline the VP (and the yoruba bloc completely), that's general knowledge. But reading the comments on this thread, you will agree with me the entire outcry is just ignorance dancing on steroids (because nothing illegal or unusual has happened here).
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Yebosola(m): 2:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbos sha. Hateful as f.ck and highly ignorant to boot. You brag all day yet you are all near damn illiterate. How can any of you lead anything or anyone when you are all such hateful dullards. Has Buhari done anything wrong or how many times does the man have to explain to you guys that, according to the Nigerian constitution, he can still act as President and does not have to hand over to Osinbajo as long as he is not gone for more than 21 days.

You lot all just act like an ignorant, ethnocentric and hateful lynch-mob over every non-Issues. You guys are just a nuisance to Nigeria. You are all pathetic and need to grow up and fight for your Biafra the right way. sabotaging Nigerian and trying to create avenues of divisions for Nigerians, when non exist, won't get you anywhere other than where you are today where no one trust you to lead because you spend all your time promoting enmity, tribalism and disunity while trying to instigate Nigerians to hate and fight each other.

https://punchng.com/why-i-didnt-hand-over-to-osinbajo-when-travelling-in-april-buhari/

My brother, do u notice all the posters are hateful, Dillard, ignorant fools, go to school, they wont,they rather come online to make a fool of the generation, why bothering educating who never have basic education, not every sense is common.

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Baroba(m): 2:40am On Nov 05, 2019
dheaven:
Indirectly acting as the VP.

He is bigger than that, Abba Kyari even selects ministers..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Yebosola(m): 2:50am On Nov 05, 2019
Dullard, ignorant fools are many on nairaland, go to school, they wont,they rather come online to make a fool of their generation, why bothering educating who never have basic education, not every sense is common.The hate for Osinbajo from certain tribe really calls for sober reflection, my advice to them is to thread softly. What goes around, comes around, karma is a beast.
Buhari doesn't need to transmit to Osinbajo except he stays out of office LESS THAN 21 DAYS.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Kdon2: 2:51am On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=obailala post=83748839]I'm not sure I understand what you're driving at. So apparently this is supposed to be some kind of tribal politics or tribal teasing or bashing?

Which functional adult in Nigeria doesn't know that VPs are sidelined? Is it today that VPs started becoming powerless in Nigeria's politics? If I get you right, Osibnajo should go and start fighting his boss because cabal sidelined him or maybe Yorubas should start fighting Buhari or better still, Yorubas should start supporting PDP and that will be your idea of "Yorubas beginning to have sense?" I'm lost!

I struggle to separate the childishness from the substance (if any) in your statement.[/quote

Nonsense
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Kdon2: 2:53am On Nov 05, 2019
obailala:
Just imagine the ignoramus who's gleefully calling someone else a zombie! Yes I am a northerner, and I'm not surprised that's all your brain power could churn out.

What exactly is illegal about a president signing a bill simply because he's outside the country? The president did not handover to the VP when leaving the country, so he's still officially the president and the VP is still the VP (not the Ag. President), and there's absolutely nothing illegal about that so long as the president doesn't spend more than 14 days outside the country.

Thats the harsh reality of a backward thinking people
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Yebosola(m): 2:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Honor10:

I know u will comment, u know that Osibanjo will be ur president in 2023, u had better buy ur sniper and keep it, till den

grin grin grin grin ;DGbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by obailala(m): 2:57am On Nov 05, 2019
adekennis:

Hey man stop it.. I’m a full Buharist but this is total nonsense..Let’s condemn what is bad.
The bill can only be signed by the president or Ag. president. There is no Ag. President because Buhari did not transmit power to the VP before leaving the country so therefore, only Buhari as president is authorised to sign that bill. So what exactly is the uproar about if not just ignorance?

The constitution only requires the president to handover to the VP if he will be away from the country for over 21 days, so I ask again, what is this uproar about?... this isnt about supporting A or B, this is just a case of common sense. It gets really boring and ridiculous these days when one opens Nairaland and the only thing one reads is just threads like this filled with ignorant talk and meaningless lamentation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.