Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (74287 Views)

Breaking News: ABBA Kyari Takes Down His Verified Facebook Page! / Tinubu Reacts As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by BigIyanga: 3:02am On Nov 05, 2019
And they hate foreign rice.. but love foreign vacay and medical tourism

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by noisy45(m): 3:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Sirjamo:
All this useless PDP zombies on Twitter and Nairaland!!

The bill will lead to more revenue for Nigeria, you people don't see any good in that, you had to make it about Osinbajo and Abba Kyari.

What's the big deal in flying to London? A City that some rich kids go to shop for pizza and ice cream almost every weekend!!!!!

You have always been senseless grin

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Fatsitting: 3:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Yoighaman:
This is sickening. To think I voted for this man is more disgusting....I apologize to all Nigerians, I'm sorry.

We understand you did that out of greed and hate

Someone like you will still vote El-Rufai because of hate towards others

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by kikake: 3:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Sumptylism:
...my concern is the content if that bill...hope the members of legislature read through that bill especially those from other geopolitical zones to ensure they aren't killing themselves and their people by themselves...by selling Nigeria...and further promoting the "Northern Agenda"...?
...in addition hope there aren't amendments made through the back door...after it was passed in favour of some...?
I smell a rat though...this bill that could neither wait...nor go through the "proper" administrative process in government...hmnn.... sad

Content of what Bill?

Does PMB sign anything that is not overwhelmingly favoring his North but shortchange the South?

Anytime soon southern politicians develop acute sense and split south of Nigeria, the South of Nigeria must start immediately to see rapid development.

North can't even fight back one day against south leaving Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation, because north can't last one month's fight against the South.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by sean079: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Yebosola:
Dullard, ignorant fools are many on nairaland, go to school, they wont,they rather come online to make a fool of their generation, why bothering educating who never have basic education, not every sense is common.The hate for Osinbajo from certain tribe really calls for sober reflection, my advice to them is to thread softly. What goes around, comes around, karma is a beast.
Buhari doesn't need to transmit to Osinbajo except he stays out of office LESS THAN 21 DAYS.

Its u rather that aint making use of your education, the president has gone on private visit note the word ”private”. Must he suppose to be engaged on official duty while on private assignment. What stop those overzealous aide from waiting for him to resume officially.

That is illegality right there and without standard procedure, no wonder nothing works in that gods forsaken enclaves. Nigeria can never be better agaain

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by COMPAQ(m): 3:55am On Nov 05, 2019
For those who didn't belive there is a cabal......!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by lexy2014: 4:03am On Nov 05, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
A President who is in London on PRIVATE VISIT is signing Bill...

So someone had to fly to London to take the Bill to him instead of having OSINBAJO as Acting President to sign abi?

Wetin concern me sef

Buhari is now based in London

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by southernbelle(f): 4:04am On Nov 05, 2019
My goodness!!! The things that keep happening in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by victorazyvictor(m): 4:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Femich18:
These people are just taking us for a ride. No wahala it's their time

Ofcus grin
Your still watching BBNaija and Zeeworld
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by lexy2014: 4:08am On Nov 05, 2019
Sirjamo:
All this useless PDP zombies on Twitter and Nairaland!!

The bill will lead to more revenue for Nigeria, you people don't see any good in that, you had to make it about Osinbajo and Abba Kyari.

What's the big deal in flying to London? A City that some rich kids go to shop for pizza and ice cream almost every weekend!!!!!

More revenue that will spent on "private visits" I presume. What's d big deal in flying to London? Is buhari now based in London? D kids that go shopping 4 pizza and icream almost every weekend abroad, which money dem use. Buharis "private visit", which money is he using for it?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by CanadaOrBust: 4:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Oshigun:

https://punchn.com/why-i-didnt-hand-over-to-osinbajo-when-travelling-in-april-buhar

This is verbatim quote from that article (note the bolded):

”The PUNCH reports that in the past, Buhari had been known to hand over power to his deputy anytime he was travelling out of the country for unofficial engagements.

For instance, when the President travelled to London on a working leave on August 3, 2018 and returned on the 18th, spending a total of 16 days, he handed over to Osinbajo.

It was while Osinbajo was acting President during the same period that he sacked the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Lawal Daura, a move that was said to have been vehemently opposed by those close to the President.

Incidentally, since Daura’s sacking over a year ago, the President has not transferred power to Osinbajo again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2019
Imagine, online president fah
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by CanadaOrBust: 4:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Yebosola:
Dullard, ignorant fools are many on nairaland, go to school, they wont,they rather come online to make a fool of their generation, why bothering educating who never have basic education, not every sense is common.The hate for Osinbajo from certain tribe really calls for sober reflection, my advice to them is to thread softly. What goes around, comes around, karma is a beast.
Buhari doesn't need to transmit to Osinbajo except he stays out of office LESS THAN 21 DAYS.

See my post above.
Always try to see what is ACTUALLY happening.

PMB always handed over as he should. Last time he was gone for a total of 16 days and handed over to Osinbajo as usual. As acting president Osi sacked Lawal Daura, a member of the cabal.
Since that Daura’s sacking over a year ago, the President has not transferred power to Osinbajo again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Fatsitting: 4:36am On Nov 05, 2019
seanjy4konji:
Nigeria is a scam...I just woke up cos I can't sleep thinking of how my future will be if i continue to face this rubbish for the next five years...

Almost everybody I know has left this cou try and even if they are struggling where they are?I am damn sure they pay bill with less stress..

If I really want to get to old age with happiness without having pity and living a old age with regrets

I need to get out of this place while I can...

Nothing working anymore...all is caucus and it has hone to d dogs...lawlessness everywhere.the people who are meant to protect are kidnappers..they set up efcc from slogan to retrieve stolen funds...billions of dollars.not a single one is in prison..instead they chase boys collecting 100$ all over the nooks and cranny of the country and announce it they are fighting corruption..

Its very shameful what this place has reduced to..

You're a coward
If you run out of your land, the Fulani jihadist land grabbers will take over your land/inheritance
Rape your women and enslave them.
They are the ones ruling now and making you want to run away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Fatsitting: 4:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Chukapage:
So all the people that condemned this Illegality are Igbos ?? You are just a d**b St**pid Political nitwits trying to play tribal divide and rule on Nigerians! You are obviously an animalistic b**baric Northerner allergic to the slightest common sense ! Mugu undecided

He is a Yoruba man, go on facebook and see they are hailing Buhari on this move

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by LZAA: 4:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Please where is maisuya and omenka
Smhgrin
cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku greenback sarrki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by crownwealth: 4:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
you're forgiven if it was his first term that you voted for him out of ignorance like most Nigerians did that time, but if it was for his second term you voted for, then you should be hanged

Aligned!
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Chicastle: 4:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Seems this how they want to pressurize osibade to write his resignation letter out lol.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by MoIbrahim: 4:49am On Nov 05, 2019
What does the law say about this?

superior1:
No due process, no rule of law..... how else do you define a banana republic
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Mokason28: 5:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Femich18:
Common wat ride are you talking about?? London is just here ... is London not a state in Nigeria?? grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Stevechoko45: 5:02am On Nov 05, 2019
ABA is the new VP �����

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by anonimi: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Femich18:

Is it really their time or we are just a set of dumbos wetting our pants waiting for someone else to bail us out of our self-inflicted misery?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by anonimi: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Chicastle:
Seems this how they want to pressurize osibade to write his resignation letter out lol.

Resignation that he wrote longest time ago?
They are only waiting to present it at the opportune moment. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026500_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026566_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by witworth(m): 5:15am On Nov 05, 2019
This is what happens when you give monkeys independence to rule themselves, they start jumping from tree to tree on the basis of freedom.
Just take a look at the baboons, they took Nigeria bill to sign in london. SMH
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by anonimi: 5:16am On Nov 05, 2019
Fatsitting:
You're a coward
If you run out of your land, the Fulani jihadist land grabbers will take over your land/inheritance
Rape your women and enslave them.

They are the ones ruling now and making you want to run away

You are not only wise, but you are also a visionary thinker.
Bravo.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by anonimi: 5:17am On Nov 05, 2019
witworth:
This is what happens when you give monkeys independence to rule themselves, they start jumping from tree to tree on the basis of freedom.
Just take a look at the baboons, they took Nigeria bill to sign in london. SMH

Please upload your picture for us to confirm that you are a monkey cum baboon hybrid. undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by witworth(m): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2019
anonimi:

Please upload your picture for us to confirm that you are a monkey cum baboon hybrid. undecided angry
you are one of the people Fela said are suffering and smiling.
continue with your struggle.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Advocate500: 5:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Hypocrisy is the worst type of deceit, reading the above tweets is obvious to conclude that their is no hope for this country, nobody blame Mr clueless who is the president, everybody is blaming abakira as if he is the president , but carefully avoid blaming the president. Nigeria I salute thee.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by semyman: 5:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Now he failed to transfer power to the star boy
When you all were over hyping Osinbajo what were you expecting.
Always miserable at all PMB's action, frustration is your name
You will be alright last last
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by milkyworld(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Na dem!
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Amumaigwe: 5:31am On Nov 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
This is illegality. Osinbajo is VP and should be acting president.

“When the President travelled to London on a working leave on August 3, 2018 and returned on the 18th, spending a total of 16 days, he handed over to Osinbajo.
It was while Osinbajo was acting President during the same period that he sacked Lawal Daura, a member of the cabal.
Since that Daura’s sacking over a year ago, the President has not transferred power to Osinbajo again.“

Yet they still deceive him with praises for being the most loyal VP since sliced bread.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Goldencheese(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.