Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ladies, Stop Arguing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Stop Arguing (1107 Views)

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
You hear them say, “Women offer only sex in a relationship.” And immediately you are throwing curses, shades, and getting angry for no reason.

Do you think these men don’t know the truth? Do you think they don’t know we offer everything and more?

My dears, they are just trolling! Probably depressed and frustrated from being unemployed or working shitty jobs, and so they look for who to transfer aggression...and then you make yourself available and start going back and forth in arguments.

The real men are out there, making cool cash for their queens because they know their responsibility. Everyone knows their responsibility, but some try to shift theirs to others.

Men know the truth, they just have fun seeing ladies tear their hair and argue with emotions. Try not to give them that pleasure.

Every girl is a queen. Act like one. Don’t let yourself get emotionally drained by butlers when your king is waiting for you.

And yes, enjoy your man’s money because there will be a time he will get broke (every man experiences this once or twice in his life. I don’t care if you’re Dangote), and you’ll have to hold the fort.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by AstroG: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
maiahsaiah:
You hear them say, “Women offer only sex in a relationship.” And immediately you are throwing curses, shades, and getting angry for no reason.

Do you think these men don’t know the truth? Do you think they don’t know we offer everything and more?

My dears, they are just trolling! Probably depressed and frustrated from being unemployed or working shitty jobs, and so they look for who to transfer aggression...and then you make yourself available and start going back and forth in arguments.

The real men are out there, making cool cash for their queens because they know their responsibility. Everyone knows their responsibility, but some try to shift theirs to others.

Men know the truth, they just have fun seeing ladies tear their head and argue with emotions. Try not to give them that pleasure.

Every girl is a queen. Act like one. Don’t let yourself get emotionally drained by butlers when your king is waiting for you.

And yes, enjoy your man’s money because there is a time he will get broke (every man experiences this once or twice in his life. I don’t care if you’re Dangote), and you’ll have to hold the fort.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Phenomenal16(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=84295764][/quote]..she just aired her views.... Don't sound pained u grab
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Phenomenal16(f): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Men know the truth, they just have fun seeing ladies tear their head and argue with emotions. Try not to give them that pleasure.

And yes, enjoy your man’s money because there is a time he will get broke (every man experiences this once or twice in his life. I don’t care if you’re Dangote), and you’ll have to hold the fort.
..supported
Eating my man's money go good ...but that's if he has moni

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by AstroG: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..she just aired her views.... Don't sound pained u grab

Rubbish undecided undecided

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Phenomenal16(f): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
AstroG:

Rubbish undecided undecided
.......lol ,,,so childish of u
Grow up...
This is naira land ....she can type anything she likes.....
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..supported

No man is penniless. Even that tiny money, make sure he takes care of you. Even if it’s to buy fruits.
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by AstroG: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.......lol ,,,so childish of u
Grow up...
This is naira land ....she can type anything she likes.....

Hope you don't tow this part of insults undecided undecided

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by MJBOLT: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
what is the responsibility of a real woman in a relationship?

maiahsaiah:

Men know the truth, they just have fun seeing ladies tear their hair and argue with emotions. Try not to give them that pleasure.

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by MJBOLT: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
maiahsaiah:

No man is penniless. Even that tiny money, make sure he takes care of you. Even if it’s to buy fruits.
[/s]

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Phenomenal16(f): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
AstroG:

Hope you don't tow this part of insults undecided undecided
..OK.next
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Phenomenal16(f): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Weak men reacting to this wonderful thread
Alright, phenomenal was actually expecting this....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by AstroG: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..OK.next

Nne,Respect Yourself undecided

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Phenomenal16(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
AstroG:

Nne,Respect Yourself undecided..

..nna rapu my aka
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
maiahsaiah:

But why? Why do we NEED to be taken care of?

Wouldn't 2 incomes be better than 1 income?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by AstroG: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Stupidity at its Peak

SALUTE

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

But why? Why do we NEED to be taken care of?

Wouldn't 2 incomes be better than 1 income?

I didn’t say be a kept woman if that’s what you could comprehend.
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
maiahsaiah:

I didn’t say be a kept woman if that what you could comprehend.

I don't know what you said... I don't know why I bothered. I'm sorry. smiley
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
maiahsaiah:

And yes, enjoy your man’s money because there will be a time he will get broke (every man experiences this once or twice in his life. I don’t care if you’re Dangote), and you’ll have to hold the fort.
Amen to that
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by AstroG: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Amen to that

cry cry

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by mezarddinny: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland men are a different breed

They say women offer nothing aside sex yet they write articles on how to get a woman, they say every woman is a hoe at 18-25 yet they claim this same age is the best to marry a woman.

Every time these people put out horrendous and vile words against women i always wonder the type of family they were brought up, probably their mom used to have sex with different men immediately their fathers went to work.
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Martinez39(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

I scrolled down looking for a reasonable reply from her but there was no reply at all. I am not surprised. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by jeff1607(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..supported Eating my man's money go good ...but that's if he has moni
And if he doesn't have the money? you hold the fort or bounce?
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Unpussified: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

Op we are still waiting for ur response to this question
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Unpussified: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
jeff1607:

And if he doesn't have the money? you hold the fort or bounce?

Another brilliant question op
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by healthserve(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Self spoilage wink
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

Self spoilage wink

meaning?
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..supported
And if he doesn't have, you'll enjoy his brokeness together
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by healthserve(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
maiahsaiah:

meaning?

Meaning it's an ode of someone basking in active imagination of what her love life which is yet to happen would pan out. Simply put self spoilage
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Martinez39:
I scrolled down looking for a reasonable reply from her but there was no reply at all. I am not surprised. grin

If you're motherless or sisterless, let me know so I can school you. I'm up to the task.
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

Meaning it's an ode of someone basking in active imagination of what her love life which is yet to happen would pan out. Simply put self spoilage

Lol... you have no idea of this magical life I'm living.
Re: Ladies, Stop Arguing by healthserve(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Lol... you have no idea of this magical life I'm living.

Trust me dear I can imagine. You're floating. Zero gravity. The only danger is... lipsrsealed balancing realities with fantasies and managing I spite of weaknesses. If balance an be found, love can be sustained.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" / Check Out 33 Facts You Need To Know That Are Not Taught In Schools / 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.