Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? (26752 Views)

Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? / Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. / Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 15, 2020
Sukueponmalu:
All the time.
One happened to me recently.
There’s this girl I was trying to talk to while I was running a program in a school about 3 years ago.
She snubbed me , and never gave me any audience.
Life happened, and I left the program that year for some reason.
Then, this same girl texted me after some months to ask how I’m doing and all. Only lord knows where and how she got my phone number.
We were getting along , and the long distance occasional conversation went on for a year or so.
This girl is so inquisitive , and wants to know literally everything I’m upto all the time. I didn’t feel so comfortable telling that much , so I try as much as possible to be reserved.
It looked like she cared so much, idk .
Mumu me started falling in love with her.
Then, I asked to find time and hangout sometime after all these years.
Long story cut short , the day came . I travelled to her location. And she didn’t show up , she didn’t pick my call , she didn’t call back.
Thank God my younger brother is in that city too, Na so I changed my plans sharp sharp.
Then that night, she texted me to beg me and said her phone was on silent all day. Lmao grin .
After sometime , I just decided to tell this girl I like her and all.
I did , and she said she’s not interested grin
I was heartbroken for a moment, but I got over it the next minute.
Up till now, I still can’t figure out why in the world she was trying so hard to know all of my shiit then shocked
Well, thank God I didn’t share anything I would have regret sharing .
And she can’t talk to me anymore now. grin
I wanted to block her phone number , and block her from my WhatsApp . But I changed my mind .

Bruh u gat to pray

I hope u now gat a gf now??
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by betexplorer901: 7:18pm On May 15, 2020
I came to read comments
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
Nope.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
smithe113:

My love for her ended when I called her one evening and she picked only for her to be moaning while saying she's busy and would call me back. I never got her call back till today and every iota of love I had for her at that point turned to hatred
bruh I can feel ur sentiment

Too painful
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
realestniggah:

Lol.. At least you smash.. Some of us did not smell pant
me I put hand oooo moist
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 15, 2020
iberrylee:
Hard guy hard guy Las las I fell in Love and cried severally because one girl I used to love back in Unilorin did not Love me back she only admire me and whenever I call her she won't pick and hardly call back, I called her like 5 times one day she no pick..Baba bursted into tears for I was so sad that almighty me could fall in love embarassed if you're reading any day I catch u I must Bleep your small pussy

Her name is Wuraola(Gold) I Hate you!
sorry
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 15, 2020
aminu114:
ask us poor and ugly guys we will tell u all about it. i hv never been loved by a girl my entire life.

But u tall not short unlike us d short guyx
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
emddi:
It's either you misjudged love for lust or infatuation or you didn't express yourself authentically to that person.
It is impossible for a man to genuinely love a woman and she doesn't reciprocate.There must be something wrong somewhere

Bruh is like u hvnt jam sum of dem
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2020
Lordjb:
Hmmm... It's just like... Everybody hates me sad
nobody hate u

Just increase ur value dats all bruh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 15, 2020
Tchalz:
On January 3, 2017, I officially became a fool! Heartaches back-to-back-to-back, sleepless nights, countless insults, etc.Dis girl even sat me down and gave me an advice on how to relate with girls[Jesus!].She would have me go out with her, only to abandon me midway and follow aristo. Girl would give me a fore-warning that her Malaysian boyfriend is coming to town. During this period I shouldn't call her or she will not answer my calls. I was literally begging for her love! Even the scanty attention I got from her was out of pity.Of all the stories I've read here,mine is the worst. I thank God for today sha

Guy u suppose b comedian

Sorry anyway
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
NACE13:
I have never been in love with a girl who doesn't love me me back. I don't just start loving a girl for no reason, I can't fall in love with you if you haven't told me you love me first. What most of you are experiencing is just infatuation.
The first girl's heart I broke when she professed her love to me was hell. I had to date her because I just came out of a toxic relationship and I needed to get back at my ex and same time clear my head with another woman but I never knew what I was doing to her was going to be more than damaging. After about 2 months of dating I had to finally call it off because she only turned me on, nothing else. I don't think about her, I don't even call unless she calls or sends me a love text. I didn't want it to look like I used her, I just had to tell her I needed to focus on myself and school.
She cried and begged but I couldn't bring myself to tell her I just wasn't in love with her. She finally gave up and started hating me from that day. I tried to remain friends with her but she declined and said it's all in, or nothing.

After that experience, any girl who falls for me with out me reciprocating, I just tell you before you start deceiving yourself. If you just wanna be friends and get down when ever let's go!
I don't like using people for my selfish gains or all in the name of being smart

Thank u

I've learnt something from u
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Lordjb: 7:51pm On May 15, 2020
peterangelo:
nobody hate u

Just increase ur value dats all bruh
in what ways?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by botanist123: 2:11pm On May 16, 2020
so painful
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 16, 2020
LEGACYANTHONY24:
Please, Only *legally married husband / wife* has the right to complain of cheating and not two fornicating *BF & GF*

Click on the link to watch this cheating earthquake from Legacy Antony..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdITwOLSxdM
ur correct
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 16, 2020
I own is worst I CNT even start talking
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by obontami: 2:09pm On May 14, 2022
realestniggah:

Sometime we love way above our league.. There was this girl I had mad crush on during my teenage years.. There was no way I stand a chance with her except by some sort of Miracle..i even wrote her a letter and her mother found it.. Among the worst day of my life.

It just like small doctors to start dating toke makinwa.. You can see how almost impossible that is.. They are not on the same wavelength. This are the situation we find ourselves in most time.

Wetin make small doctor no fit date toke makinwa? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Asceleb16(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2022
catwalq:
Unrequited love..... Is there anything more painful?
I don't think there is.... What i suffered from unrequitted love ehn,i no fit talk am
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Asceleb16(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
I fell in love with this girl when i didn't plan for anything love,infact i don't know what love means then. I pursued her for almost 4yrs as if she's an educational certificate,las las she finally said she can't date me because she's slightly taller than i am

Is it a taboo for a guy to date a taller lady? If not,then she's a fool but if yes,i'm the fool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? by Emma2Seconds: 8:36pm On May 14, 2022
No money no love ❤️, other things are just pretence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.