Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband (73792 Views)

Oyinbo Wives Of Lagos Star, Lynda Ebigwei, Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Swimwear / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, you can keep the two boy hips for all i care. I think khiaa's own is bigger and curvier. She's is African with a hunger for Ghana. e go big for sure and curvy well.

I prefer Kelly Rowland especially cause of her dark skin, light skinned women are not for me
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Honestly I love a dark skinned girl with a white girl's ass
most, white girls got that cute little apple butts I love to see in a black girl
Am not a fan of these big booty and huge curve hips black women have, grin dark skinned girls with little cute, apple butts with hips to match average height, beautiful innocent looking face, my taste grin

White girls don't have apple butts they have flat butts or butts shaped like the letter W. When you say that you like black girls with a white girls butt just be honest and say that you don't like booty.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Bigcowhorn: 1:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

smileyI heard my Tiv ancestors used to welcome their visitors with the best food give them a bed and a woman to keep them warm at night, and my Tiv ancestors never ate their food indoors it was always outdoors under shade or tree in the middle of the compound, so that they might be able to invite any passerby to come eat with them, what evil are you talking about grin

I know? I just dey fear
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 18, 2019
lefulefu:
those particular ladies are probably hookers.iyam sure low budget Eminem paid them some money to flaunt their booty like that cheesy
Lol I don't know ooo. All i know is that the guy is a racist, and he has infected 600 Black American women with HIV Aids.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

most, white girls got that cute little apple butts I love to see in a black girl
lol my brother white girls dont have apple booty cheesy..this is mostly possessed by latin girls but as in pure white caucasian girls have very flat booties cheesy.i am currently in dominica and the white girls i have come across dont have azz at all.the ones u guys in naija might classify as white since they are fairskinned with apple booty are the brazilians,venezualans and cubans.this is an example of apple booty..very rare to see this is type of azz on a white girl cheesy exept maybe through surgery.

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am not a fan of these big booty and huge curve hips black women have, grin dark skinned girls with little cute, apple butts with hips to match average height, beautiful innocent looking face, my taste grin
your typical oyibo type of azz..u cant call this apple booty grin.white girls are blessed with nice legs but when it comes to azz their azz is very flat.

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 18, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

Lol I don't know ooo. All i know is that the guy is a racist, and he has infected 600 Black American women with HIV Aids.
i pity the black men dat will nack those girls without condom cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2019
lefulefu:
lol my brother white girls dont have apple booty cheesy..this is mostly possessed by latin girls but as in pure white caucasian girls have very flat booties cheesy.i am currently in dominica and the white girls i have come across dont have azz at all.the ones u guys in naija might classify as white since they are fairskinned with apple booty are the brazilians,venezualans and cubans.this is an example of apple booty..very rare to see this is type of azz on a white girl cheesy exept maybe through surgery.

Emm you are right am not really talking about the blue eyed Caucasian whites though we classify fair skinned South Americans as white too, lol this is the type of apple butts I love to see on a black girl, khiaa this is what am talking about
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I know? I just dey fear
Fear of the unknown undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2019
lefulefu:

That girl is clearly Afro Latina, there's nothing white about her.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Emm you are right am not really talking about the blue eyed Caucasian whites though we classify fair skinned South Americans as white too, lol this is the type of apple butts I love to see on a black girl, khiaa this is what am talking about

That girl in that picture is a black girl, she's Afro Latina.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2019
lefulefu:

You have better pity Nigerian men because there is an thread here that a white man claimed to have screwed over a thousand African women including Nigerian women and he said Nigerian women were the cheapest and easiest.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:

That girl in that picture is a black girl, she's Afro Latina.
I don't really see them as blacks, I love pure blacks with dark brown skin with strong kinky afro hair texture like we have in west Africa
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

I don't really see them as blacks, I love pure blacks with dark brown skin with strong kinky afro hair texture like we have in west Africa

Just because you don't see them as black doesn't mean they aren't black. I suppose you wouldn't see me as black as well.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:

Just because you don't see them as black doesn't mean they aren't black. I suppose you wouldn't see me as black as well.

African Americans are blacks even the one's with light skin got the afro hair texture, 30% of the West African slaves shipped to America especially Virginia were igbos, you might be an igbo girl grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

African Americans are blacks even the one's with light skin got the afro hair texture, 30% of the West African slaves shipped to America especially Virginia were igbos, you might be an igbo girl grin

Afro Latinos and Afro Carribeans are just as black as black Americans.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:

Afro Latinos and Afro Carribeans are just as black as black Americans.

Well I agree, they are blacks to a limit
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Well I agree, they are blacks to a limit

What do you mean to a minimum, I am part native does that make me less black? undecided

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:

What do you mean to a minimum, I am part native does that make me less black? undecided

Khiaa let's end this topic of black white, afro Latinos, African American thing ok, it's heading the wrong direction
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:

You have better pity Nigerian men because there is an thread here that a white man claimed to have screwed over a thousand African women including Nigerian women and he said Nigerian women were the cheapest and easiest.
they were cheap but then he spent over 10 thousand euros out of the 30 thousand euro loterry sleeping with african ladies.its my bet the ladies he was just doin it with were prostitutes.spending more than half of ur winnings sleeping around with prostitutes is not a wise investment.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

lots of naija babes especially d slim ones are blessed with apple bottle nau grin
Deepfeel:

lots of naija babes especially d slim ones are blessed with apple bottle nau
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:

what did black american guys do to dat eminem looking white dude for him to be infecting black ladies in yankee with hiv
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
lefulefu:
what did black american guys do to dat eminem looking white dude for him to be infecting black ladies in yankee with hiv

Nobody had to do anything to that savage, I told you those people are jealous and evil sub-human creatures.

What did Africans fo to that French guy so that he didn't care if he got an STD and passed to others or that he inpregnated hundreds of African women and don't give a damn about those children?

He said he was just having fun and he will be back to do it again. Sadly he will be welcomed back to continue his behavior.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
lefulefu:
they were cheap but then he spent over 10 thousand euros out of the 30 thousand euro loterry sleeping with african ladies.its my bet the ladies he was just doin it with were prostitutes.spending more than half of ur winnings sleeping around with prostitutes is not a wise investment.

He said he slept with over 1400 girls I doubt they were all prostitutes.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
lefulefu:
Lol.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2019
IronGalaxy:
True. We just don't find your women particularly attractive
Sorry to bother you, but it’s kind of offensive to imply the pairing doesn’t happen because you don’t find us attractive lol. When has a Nigerian women ever shown any interest in a South African man either? Just like we don’t have a good reputation with you, you don’t have with us. The average Nigerian woman does not see South African like a lot of other African man as potential marriage material due to them being perceived as unambitious, lazy, and unsuccessful. Why do other African men love shouting that thy don’t find Nigerian women attractive, when Nigerian women aren’t even looking at these same men as potential?lol like are we begging for you or something? At least we have the decency to hide our thoughts. If s a Nigerian women doesn’t want to marry Nigerian she goes for non blacks in general while Nigerian men are okay with marrying other Africans.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

Did you read the article where a French man screwed over a thousand African women and he said Nigerian women were the cheapest? grin grin
Don’t be deceiful, what he said is that Nigerian girls are easy to deceive with money and that they like foeginers as they think they have money. He spent 100k Euros on 210 girls in Nigeria in total
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2019
BlackSaints:
cheesy
Hi, as a Nigerian women I think we can speak for most that we have no interest in South African men either. Also it’s disrespectful to call us prostitues and whores when South African girls are known for being promiscuous and easy.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nope, it's the other way around. You guys are just plain ugly it's that simple. We prefer women with feminine features
How will you be in a Nigerian forum disrespecting Nigerian women? Typical behavior I expect from a Black South African. The arrogance to think that your reputation is good enough where Nigerian women want you and it’s you that’s rejecting them LOL. We find you lot as bad market with no good prospects and that’s the truth. We prefer men who are responsible, intelligent, and go getters
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

You obviously didn't read his Facebook account because he said he paid them money and gave them expensive gifts, these were children that he manipulated unlike the Nigerian WOMEN who the French savage claimed were very cheap to purchase. He said he also impregnated over 600 of these women and he is going back to these African countries to continue his sex tour unlike the white American savage who is sitting in jail.

The French savage said he didn't care if he caught any STDs or spreaded any to the women and he would do it all over again even if he did. These Women wrote him and told him they were pregnant and he doesn't care. He says Nigerian women love half breed babies so they are happy. Nigerians will welcome that white savage back into the country simply because he's white.
Why are you lying? He said African girls like mixed babies not Nigerian
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

You are so ignorant. They should have slaughtered those white savages centuries ago.
You sound like an angry black American with issues against whites? Most other Africans hate Nigerians so why should we care about them?? The average Nigerian only cares about Nigerians and for good reason, do you see the hypocritical Zulu talking rubbish about us but upset that Nigerians said it’s better that she married a white South African. It only Nigeria had been put on the Asian continent. You yourself is a prime example of why we don’t cate about other blacks look how degrading you are to us. We have no friends white or black
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

Black Americans always claiming nonexistent native ancestry. Some Afro Latinos are black but quite a few are mixed and have way lower African DNA than Black Americans.. most of you black Americans look unambiguous black, something that can’t be said for some people classifying themselves as Afro Latinos

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.