Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband (73785 Views)

Oyinbo Wives Of Lagos Star, Lynda Ebigwei, Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Swimwear / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
"Xenophobia" the most over/misused word on the entire forum.

*Yawn*
dumb xenophobe
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
why will I waste my money to travel to an African country when I can use that same money to travel to Europe, Asia or America..gringrin
Nigeria don't travel to African countries like we do to europe or america. Just very few of us do travel to African countries
tell that story to the gods, you' ll find Nigerians in worse countries of the world like Vietnam and Cambodia. You people are everywhere in Africa whether it's Burundi or Chad you are there doing what you do best, which is annoying the host. Niger kicked you lots the other time

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:30am On Nov 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
tell that story to the gods, you' ll find Nigerians in worse countries of the world like Vietnam and Cambodia. You people are everywhere in Africa whether it's Burundi or Chad you are there doing what you do best, which is annoying the host. Niger kicked you lots the other time
majority of Nigerians in those countries are traders..
As at today, Nigerians migration to fellow African countries have drastically reduced..
We now focus on emigrating to Europe,Asia or America not africa anymore..
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
majority of Nigerians in those countries are traders..
As at today, Nigerians migration to fellow African countries have drastically reduced..
We now focus on emigrating to Europe,Asia or America not africa anymore..
You and I know this is BS

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You and I know this is BS
whatever... what I know is that Nigerians travelling to African countries have reduced.. you can go to the travel section and see for yourself
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
whatever... what I know is that Nigerians travelling to African countries have reduced.. you can go to the travel section and see for yourself
Lol,what you know? thas's an oxymoron of the century! you and I know, you know the least that's precisely why you make most noise
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol,what you know? thas's an oxymoron of the century! you and I know, you know the least that's precisely why you make most noise
bye
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you are the last one to call anyone "brainless". You are by far one the most stupid members of this forum, you and that idiot kennyswagz
He insulted me too.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yes we hate black south Africans .. diegringrin

I think you'll find that we don't like you much either - its all over the international news. Yours' is just revenge hate coz we rejected your S's a long time away. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by EasternPrince: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
khiaa:

The percentage of you Nigerians that marry those savages is high and most of you already have your papers when you do, a lot of you dump your Nigerian wives to be with those cave beasts. How did that white racist pig screw all of those Nigerian women and call them the cheapest of them all while impregnating them with their demon seeds?

Babe, may God save me from your anti-Nigerian side. Its going to be damn hard to tame. Been reading up on your comments all afternoon.

cc- Deepfeel you useless excuse for a pal where have you been? I need some help with Khiaa if i am to get married anytime soon. Her anti-Nigerian mentality is getting out of hand

1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 1:03am On Nov 15, 2019
EasternPrince:

Babe, may God save me from your anti-Nigerian side. Its going to be damn hard to tame. Been reading up on your comments all afternoon.

cc- Deepfeel you useless excuse for a pal where have you been? I need some help with Khiaa if i am to get married anytime soon. Her anti-Nigerian mentality is getting out of hand

Sweetie, I'm NEVER anti-Nigerians but ALWAYS and FOREVER anti-WHITES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 15, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
So what is this then?
Indeed you are a clown. grin grin

These are your black American sisters tongue
Kennyswagz1, is this the picture you're talking about? tongue
blood of zacarayah shocked whose asses are that on display shocked

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
EasternPrince:

Bro bigcowhorn whats up na, I got banned on this moniker so I just abandoned it, you will have no problem marring khiaa as long as you avoid contacts with those blue eye demons Caucasian bitches she hates grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
khiaa:

Sweetie, I'm NEVER anti-Nigerians but ALWAYS and FOREVER anti-WHITES.

The way you hate white so much how are you certain you don't have traces of a white man in your DNA? You might have whites in your family 3 to 4 generations ago

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

The way you hate white so much how are you certain you don't have traces of a white man in your DNA? You might have whites in your family 3 to 4 generations ago

So what, if I do it's because of rape, even more reason to hate Satan's children.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
khiaa:

So what, if I do it's because of rape, even more reason to hate Satan's children.
grin looks like Satan has more powerful children than God has
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin looks like Satan has more powerful children than God has

I wouldn't say more powerful but definitely more evil people.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2019
khiaa:

I wouldn't say more powerful but definitely more evil people.

When it comes to good and evil it's a 50%/50% situation in all humans don't you think so?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
blood of zacarayah shocked whose asses are that on display shocked
Black American women. cool
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

When it comes to good and evil it's a 50%/50% situation in all humans don't you think so?
No I do not believe this. People get hung up on the 50/50 number when in reality evil is evil and a person can be 100% evil.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

Which can include women from the continent.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2019
khiaa:

Which can include women from the continent.
Gtf away from me.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Bigcowhorn: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Bro bigcowhorn whats up na, I got banned on this moniker so I just abandoned it, you will have no problem marring khiaa as long as you avoid contacts with those blue eye demons Caucasian bitches she hates grin

Lol, ever seen a white woman with better hips than a black babe? Its not possible and i love hips!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
those particular ladies are probably hookers.iyam sure low budget Eminem paid them some money to flaunt their booty like that cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Gtf away from me.

grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, ever seen a white woman with better hips than a black babe? Its not possible and i love hips!

Shakira's hips don't lie, her hips beta pass Beyonce's hips na grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
khiaa:
No I do not believe this. People get hung up on the 50/50 number when in reality evil is evil and a person can be 100% evil.

Yes I know, the point is " Anyone can be 100% evil could be a white man could be a black man, they are all capable of doing 100% evil".
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Bigcowhorn: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol, you can keep the two boy hips for all i care. I think khiaa's own is bigger and curvier. She's is African with a hunger for Ghana. e go big for sure and curvy well.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Bigcowhorn: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes I know, the point is " Anyone can be 100% evil could be a white man could be a black man, they are all capable of doing 100% evil".

No one is as evil as your Tiv village people
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Shakira's hips are small, she just knows how to work them.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

No one is as evil as your Tiv village people

smileyI heard my Tiv ancestors used to welcome their visitors with the best food give them a bed and a woman to keep them warm at night, and my Tiv ancestors never ate their food indoors it was always outdoors under shade or tree in the middle of the compound, so that they might be able to invite any passerby to come eat with them, what evil are you talking about grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Deepfeel(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
khiaa:

Shakira's hips are small, she just knows how to work them.

Honestly I love a dark skinned girl with a white girl's ass
most, white girls got that cute little apple butts I love to see in a black girl
Am not a fan of these big booty and huge curve hips black women have, grin dark skinned girls with little cute, apple butts with hips to match average height, beautiful innocent looking face, my taste grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.