Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband (73782 Views)

Oyinbo Wives Of Lagos Star, Lynda Ebigwei, Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Swimwear / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
So what is this then?
Indeed you are a clown. grin grin

These are your black American sisters tongue
Kennyswagz1, is this the picture you're talking about? tongue
hahahahaha bro just see how those shameless hoes positioned their black asses for that racist piggringringringrin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by JaceBlaze: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you put it aptly. They are coons I've always said it
And they say they are the leaders of the black race grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
go nibble on someone's flesh you savage hypocrite
Go loot foreigners shops xenophobia Savage.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Go loot foreigners shops xenophobia Savage.
I'd loot a thousand times than kill people for their organs you idotic savage

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I'd honestly rather loot than kill fellow humans for organs purely for supposed moneygain
That's what I thought, you kill and loot foreigners shops, stupid south African Savage, I have your time.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
That's what I thought, you kill and loot foreigners shops, stupid south African Savage, I have your time.

you Nigerians men are such manchidren. Damn, you're boring

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I'm not here to Entertain you.

Look who's talking?

Clown. grin grin

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I'm not here to Entertain you.

Look who's talking?

Clown. grin grin
And this screenshot supposed to prove what? You are like little children

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And this screenshot supposed to prove what? You are like little children
You tell me little cunt, what this screenshot suppose to prove. cool cool
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You tell me little cunt, what this screenshot suppose to prove. cool cool
go figure stupid

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
go figure stupid
Fool, whining and crying up and down like a child

Such stupidity.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Fool, winning and crying up and down like a child

Such stupidity.
Aren't you the ones crying and bit.ching like little girls over a harmless " beauty thread? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Aren't you the ones crying and bit.ching like little girls over a harmless " beauty thread? Lol.
Go and ask your mama.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Go and ask your mama.
exactly why I call you little children. Done with this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
exactly why I call you little children. Done with this nonsense
Bye bye
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
If we are boring, why don't you modafuckers leave this forum for us and go to your own blogs..
What the hell is thisangryangry you don't like us but you are on our forum..

Useless xenophobesgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And they say they are the leaders of the black race grin
yes we are the leaders of the black race
Kill yaselfsgringrin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
If we are boring, why don't you modafuckers leave this forum for us and go to your own blogs..
What the hell is thisangryangry you don't like us but you are on our forum..

Useless xenophobesgringringrin
Here's this self-service.er

*Sighs*

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2019
TMKsouth:

I stumbled across this forum while googling and noticed the persistent negative comments you people have of black South Africans - never the whites. I thought it best to remind you are quite wack yourselves.
yes we hate black south Africans .. diegringrin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
who likes Nigerians anyway? tongue
we have debated about this before..
If nobody like Nigerians, why are we being appointed to head top positions in developed coutriesgringrin

We even contest and win elections all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Here's this self-service.er

*Sighs*

Fvcking xenophobia angryangry
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

Fvcking xenophobia angryangry
* yawn*

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
we have debated about this before..
If nobody like Nigerians, why are we being appointed to head top positions in developed coutriesgringrin

We even contest and win elections all over the world.
the question is pretty clear

Who likes Nigerians anyway?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
the question is pretty clear

Who likes Nigerians anyway?
I just told you if no one likes nigerians, how come we contest and win elections in first world countries; Dgrin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
* yawn*
you guys are lucky I weren't a mod.. if not, no Zulu xenophone would be allowed to comment or create any thread like that useless aids south africa girls threadangry here..
you guys will only be allowed to view and.read comments, but you will be banned from commentinggringringrin

Fvcking xenophobes

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
I just told you if no one likes nigerians, how come we contest and win elections in first world countries; Dgrin
you mean the same US that placed visa restrictions on Nigerian politicians? Besides, you're quoting exceptions .Travel the continent as you're Nigerians and watch everyone squirm with the anticipation of being scammed

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you gymuys shouldare lucky I weren't a mod.. if not, no Zulu xenophone would be allowed to comment or create any thread like that useless aids south africa girls threadangry here..
you guys will only be allowed to view and.read comments, but you will be banned from commentinggringringrin

Fvcking xenophobes
More yawning.

Same ol tired lame jabs. Try something else, you bore me
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
More yawning.

Same ol tired lame jabs. Try something else, you bore me
I am just telling you the truth
Fucking Zulu xenophobesgringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you mean the same US that placed visa restrictions on Nigerian politicians? Besides, you're quoting exceptions .Travel the continent as you're Nigerians and watch everyone squirm with the anticipation of being scammed
how does that affect the citizens..
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
I am just telling you the truth
Fucking Zulu xenophobesgringringrin
"Xenophobia" the most over/misused word on the entire forum.

*Yawn*

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
how does that affect the citizens..
I'm saying on a personal level , Nigerians are some of the most unliked people in Africa. You'll realise this the day you move your smelly armpit self from Ikeja to another country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I'm saying on a personal level , Nigerians are some of the most unliked people in Africa. You'll realise this the day you move your smelly armpit self from Ikeja to another country in Africa.
why will I waste my money to travel to an African country when I can use that same money to travel to Europe, Asia or America..gringrin
Nigeria don't travel to African countries like we do to europe or america. Just very few of us do travel to African countries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.