Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband (73853 Views)

Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / Oyinbo Wives Of Lagos Star, Lynda Ebigwei, Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Swimwear / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by andycom(m): 3:39am On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Gold digger
the real cheap gold digger calling another person gold digger. e pain you go and hug transformer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by sharone21(f): 3:39am On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

A real niggarrr is confused

This attire is supposed to belong to the Binis
Typical Deltan attire (Anioma).
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Wallace2107: 3:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

A real niggarrr is confused

This attire is supposed to belong to the Binis
I noticed ure always off point in all ur posts on NL.is it hereditary? grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Supnaija(m): 3:49am On Nov 07, 2019
When I saw south Africa and Nigeria in the title. I was like make this one no go xenophobic our sister o. But I come look am wella come see say na oyinbo south Africa. My mind rest because na those black charcoal illiterate ones dey do that nonsense. Happy married life jare

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by nograv: 4:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Why do Nigerians take great pride in marrying out? Other groups in the world like the Japanese or Swedish take the opposite view..

Inferiority complex sha...

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by fela4live: 4:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Geminita1:
One of the benefits of marrying a white man.
So her body cannot be beautiful if the husband were to be black? Inferior people everywhere, you have very low esteem. Inferiority complex kill you there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by 9jaRealist: 4:30am On Nov 07, 2019
AryaSand:
Wow! A mother of 5 with body this nice?? Well done!
Geminita1:
One of the benefits of marrying a white man.

Huh?! shocked

Abegi, you have to explain that one because ayam not understanding.
>

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by 9jaRealist: 4:37am On Nov 07, 2019
nograv:
Why do Nigerians take great pride in marrying out? Other groups in the world like the Japanese or Swedish take the opposite view..

Inferiority complex sha...

It does not matter where anyone finds a good partner...
Afterall, without the British we might all be from different countries.

What sometimes bothers me personally is...
When some (not all) Nigerians treat marrying a white person as an "achievement"!

>

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by chineloSA(f): 4:37am On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Gold digger

Not all white people are rich. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by 9jaRealist: 4:45am On Nov 07, 2019
BEST WISHES to the couple...

However, after 5 kids...
The big to-do seems redundant.

>

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by ensamy(m): 4:59am On Nov 07, 2019
Better na white South African
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Dchaer(m): 5:06am On Nov 07, 2019
All the guys attacking the lady that replied “gold digger “ will say the same if they find themselves an unproductively parasitic lady like the majority of Nigerian ladies. Hypocrisy everywhere calling themselves marliarns.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Pepper101(m): 5:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Wishing them happy home
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by nengibo: 5:59am On Nov 07, 2019
gregyboy:

Am seen an esan edo dressing no anioma in that dress code the guys are seen dressing as an esan men....
Anyway one nigeria

Modified: young man you are write she is delta igbo i saw her white dress...
Amd the men wore their dress like a southern african not esan...i guess

shocked

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Pain(m): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2019
AryaSand:
Wow! A mother of 5 with body this nice?? Well done!

Wait till she pulls her clothes...those who know will know..

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by wizod(m): 6:22am On Nov 07, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

So her wish finally came true, her inferiority complex has made her stoop so low to marry a man who has divorced thrice due to his inability to satisfy a woman in bed.

Although, a distant relative of hers died in the recent attack in SA; she cared less... I even heard the man is impotent!
where dis you get all dis false information from?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by wizod(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Gold digger
continue finding fault until when you will turn to evening newspaper with flat fallen olympus then you will knw dat envy is a killer.
Besides, you and ur likes has nothing to offer in a relationship except dis meme below.

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nature8(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2019
TrendingGist:
Linda, one of the stars of the original LITV reality show, Oyinbo Wives of Lagos, wed her Caucasian fiance.

Recall Gistmore reported their pre-wedding photoshoot, below are pictures from their traditional wedding.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/traditional-wedding-photos-of-south-african-man-and-his-nigerian-bride

Nice one
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Cousin9999: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Kids are innocent, but the mother should be ashamed for laying with the devil.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by overdrive(m): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2019
wizod:
continue finding fault until when you will turn to evening newspaper with flat fallen olympus then you will knw dat envy is a killer.
Besides, you and ur likes has nothing to offer in a relationship except dis meme below.

Early morning savagery can kill.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by BRATISLAVA: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2019
shocked
khiaa:
Of all the black men in South Africa this nasty whor.e married the oppressor. SMH undecided. Kennyswagz2 mii4u
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Petmax: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2019
Nice

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2019
Igbo girls: Dem go tell you say dem be Ada and Ada no dey marry outside, but immediately an oyibo man come say he wan marry her the Ada syndrome will be forgotten sharp sharp. Why na? Dem no dey do Adamma with oyibo?
*Ada syndrome is a scam*

Edo girls: Any oyibo man is welcome, whether Afghanistan, Iraqi, Chinese, Bolivian, Fiji, Guyanese, international albino all na oyibo man to Edo ladies. I just hope say dem no go transport witchcraft go there one day.
Step ahead for olosho factory business.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by FatherBona: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
kestolove95:
Gold digger
[/s]
As if You've not been praying and fasting for the same opportunity angry
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by FatherBona: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
frankfrancis871:
sad

So her wish finally came true, her inferiority complex has made her stoop so low to marry a man who has divorced thrice due to his inability to satisfy a woman in bed.

Although, a distant relative of hers died in the recent attack in SA; she cared less... I even heard the man is impotent!
[/s]
Who asked You
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Luckysbab: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2019
ollysaks:

Ebigwei is a name in Delta State, used by people from oshimili area of the state.

They share similar attire with Bini's or Edos
Thanks for the education
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by lasheun: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Gold digger
People sha..
Nothing dey good for dia eyes.
Is it your Gold?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IamReallyboy(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Gold digger
Peele Coal Miner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Skmoda(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

informative kalashnikov..
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Jungleluv5: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Gold digger
wetin cause dis envy na if she dig gold you too go and dig silver na
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by avenger74(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2019
The way when Edo pussy dey suffer for foreiggn land, dey pain me shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:
I know it can never be a black South African man. Lol
I

I also came here to check out which black SA guy married a Nigerian woman. Never heard or seen such.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Some Strange But True Sex Facts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.