Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? (18073 Views)

Easiest Way To Raise Fund For A New Business / Discover How To Raise Fund For Your Project. / Start A Petition And Raise Fund,A new startup help Nigerian to Start a petition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by dsurest(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yes depending on your location
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by drmikeadams(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Abeg who will loan me 25k to buy a laptop ,I have printer already?
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by NSoul: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2019
OP, with no response from you on the thread for over a week, despite you checking Nairaland multiple times during that time, it seems you never anticipated anyone would want to help you regarding your business idea. Several people here had suggested you contact them to discuss potential funding but you've decided not to; which.. is fine. But, it gives the impression that you just created the thread without expected any meaningful response, which is rather sad.

obillyj:
Lately, I have summoned the courage to start up a business. I have several business ideas but had being afraid to make the move because of all that is involved. I am ready to do so now but faced with the challenge of getting funds.
I will need about half a million to kick off and don't want to start with loan.

Do I need to write a proposal and submit to my prospective helpers or do I just meet and explain to them. I hope also to raise the fund from family and friends. How do I go about it please.

Thanks.

Tg

1 Like

Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by SFMJ: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2019
There are many ways to loan money, but you have to check the market. Find the loan that suits you. Make sure you are comfortable with the company that loans you money.
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Sternvillesltd: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2019
You can only get money by serious prayer and also seek Petty job that can Fetch you money first before starting a business.
We have a lot of scammer on nairaland that think they can also scam you. Most of them Will take your contact doing as if they are serious but they are scammer. Beware!
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by handsomebanana(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
sonature1:

Dunno where you got that line from, but I had to respond after laughing out so hard. grin

I put it to you: You must really like Pepsi!

Well, that was exactly how I felt some two years back when I quit my 9-5 to start freelancing.

Today, I have some money, but I am looking for business ideas...that's because I don't want to quit freelancing.

If you have some digital skills, online freelancing can be a fast way of raising capital.

I don't teach though; there are links on Nairaland that show how to do that.

I wish you the best.

Please can i get the links

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? / Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government / Emefiele Predicts Economic Boom For Nigeria In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.