Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple (45344 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by adedayoa2(f): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Everybody want to pre-wed

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Topmaike007(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kingazubike you're gone cheesy
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Topmaike007(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
adedayoa2:
Everybody want to pre-wed
this is the real deal bro
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by joshjc(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigeria girls are getting fairer by the day,dark girls are rare this days

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by nwagbuke(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by davidodiba(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The girl is most likely not fertile. As a medical practitioner with over 17 yrs of practice both home and abroad, I can easily tell by having a closer look at her medial meniscus and femoral condycle in the fourth picture.

Pure display of wizadry
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by femi4: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
uche87:
This is highly unprofessional and so untrue. you just made me doubt your CV son.
na herbalist
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Xisnin(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
uche87:
This is highly unprofessional and so untrue. you just made me doubt your CV son.

NoGender:

You're a senseless attention seeking fool.
How is it possible that there are individuals like you that would simply derive joy by causing another person sorrow and bitterness. Are you aware that she may be reading this?

Even though I know you're trolling and looking for attention. Are you paying your rent from Nairaland likes or mentions??

4ckz:

Who knows how many times do you wrote jamb to secure an admission to study anatomy, you come nairaland dey chest beat as doctor.

Thandiubani:

The most senseless comment I've read this year. How can you without a medical diagnosis tell us that the woman is not fertile? What a scum medical practitioner! You are a damn disgusting beast and cyberbully who derives pleasure in putting people down with demeaning and stupid comments. If you rejoice with the couple, will your moronic sense stop working? Shame on your damn hating soul.

Don't mind the idiot.
He is actually a guy using an "f" to deceive.
He is no medical doctor either, just a jobless lowlife with some free MB to spare.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Bbbwings: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The girl is most likely not fertile. As a medical practitioner with over 17 yrs of practice both home and abroad, I can easily tell by having a closer look at her medial meniscus and femoral condycle in the fourth picture.
Have you taken your medicine.?
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Gudguyz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice one!!!

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Eaglefine(f): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
So adorable!
Congratulations to you two.
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Elvixbeatz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
U be big mumu oga.. D one way dey piss for body .. Abeg hml my ppl fine gurl chai!!
KingAzubuike:
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by saheedbadmus(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations guyz.. on This great day,you would need security to keep unwanted/uninvited guests away..Feel free to call on santoma securities lets our well equiped bouncers get your event secured at an affordable price. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by akmath: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
started from biology class now you are here.
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by omomummy13: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
uche87:
See more pictures

If you people don't want to later regret getting married, get rid of this mumu photographer fast.

Mtshew...
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Sundaypaul12345: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
we have so many mad people in naija i swear

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by midnighter(f): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lol Queen Iru Bu Ikeogwugwu (m) has finally lost it shocked
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by godwon01(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Are U God or their creator. U need to wish them best and bunch of marital luck May Almighty God not make your wish come true IJN. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Bahamas95(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice concept

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by WizBLANCE(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Your death no go good at all.

I really hate you.
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by kobosmart(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
she no for kuku wear cloth na

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by frowland(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Strange.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by DennisEche(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
THIS BOY YOU BE WITCH WALAHI, NAIRA LAND HAS BECOME HOME OF SADIST

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
This is super Great
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Treasure17(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
As usual, attention seeker oshi

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by AkhereOkaka(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Throw more light on this
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by spyglaxx: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
I remember when i was young, the way i was anticipating to go to the university because of the things i see in movies, we were only seeing the relationship side, the player side, the party side and the enjoyment side in movies, but they never show us the suffering inside the campus, how lecturers will intimidate you in class, the assignments, the night classes, the term papers and even the hunger and the struggle of a student. Same way nowadays people see this marriage of a thing, they only want their pre wedding photos and wedding to trend, make headling, break social media. Everyone is adding creativity to their pre wedding photos, but they won't add any form of creativity in marriage.

I'm still single cause i don't want to make mistake, I'm waiting for the right time, right woman, just to ask her hand in marriage, if you're here, quote me, let's get to know ourselves better.

There is no right time and right woman. You will create your own time and create the right woman.
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by thaler(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice concept
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by PrincessGift(f): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thebwoy:
I hate that yellow and blue textbook with passion

Even d calculations on d front cover dey make me shiver.
grin grin grin ;Dthat book can cause heart attack undecided undecided undecided the main reason I hated calculations
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by henrijin: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mykellan:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in need of help financially... My school fees is yet to be completed and the deadline is already closing in, I've been able to gather #32,500 out of #35,000 but the money is not forthcoming anywhere

Please, help out a brother.
God bless you all

Zero7zero3686zero8zero3 is my contact number

Which school? What course? What level?
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by etrouble: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Online medical doctor, please see a psychiatric doctor before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by ujluv(f): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
I remember when i was young, the way i was anticipating to go to the university because of the things i see in movies, we were only seeing the relationship side, the player side, the party side and the enjoyment side in movies, but they never show us the suffering inside the campus, how lecturers will intimidate you in class, the assignments, the night classes, the term papers and even the hunger and the struggle of a student. Same way nowadays people see this marriage of a thing, they only want their pre wedding photos and wedding to trend, make headling, break social media. Everyone is adding creativity to their pre wedding photos, but they won't add any form of creativity in marriage.

I'm still single cause i don't want to make mistake, I'm waiting for the right time, right woman, just to ask her hand in marriage, if you're here, quote me, let's get to know ourselves better.

Anyways, I get your point. Most intending couple does not understand what marriage is all about. Some are not prepared mentally,spiritually,Etc.
Marriage requires a lot of work from both party. Is a team work, understanding each other in the sense that you are from different family background, up bringing. So, tolerance and Patience is a virtue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.