Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (28837 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Mrpojj(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
EFABBES:
Join us on 30th November 2019 @ Blessed Baptist Church Port Harcourt

Congrats bro
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by dave4rella(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
shocked

No address? I would have loved to attend since I'm in portharcourt

Happy married life
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by faithfull18(f): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dbeautyy:
Hello nairalander, I will advice you desist from this fraudster. I felt it was okay to patronize someone who seems to be serious with his/her business, so I called and we agreed on getting 7gb data. I sent the money the account given and ever since, he stopped picking my calls. His numbers are 09017925805 08132763039. I have the evidence of payment with me.
Hmmn.
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Maxxim: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice HML
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by exponent50real(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
congrats..... may the Lord save the date
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Ndipe(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations. How did you meet? On Nairaland? Extend an invite to Seun, infact if Nairalanders are able to form a relationship on this blog, by all means, it should be polite to invite Seun to the wedding.
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by ffo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Nnaa which kain boring pictures be this naa ...una dey go deeper life?
It's their choice. Obviously you are still single
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Rouzey: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats!!!

Biko nairlanders pls patronize us ��

Why not protect your skin against the harsh harmattan weather this season by using our organic herbal black soap made from different natural fruits, essential oils and ingredients. It moisturizes, exfoliate & brightens the skin evenly, fades stretch marks, clears & prevent pimples, acnes, rashes, eczma, dark spots, itches and sunburn.

INTERESTED BUYERS should •Call: 09024244727 or •Whatsapp: https:///2349024244727
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Lastmankc(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dbeautyy:
Hello nairalander, I will advice you desist from this fraudster. I felt it was okay to patronize someone who seems to be serious with his/her business, so I called and we agreed on getting 7gb data. I sent the money the account given and ever since, he stopped picking my calls. His numbers are 09017925805 08132763039. I have the evidence of payment with me.
la's, la's you go get sense
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Sparekey(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I don already keep like 50k for Christmas jolly and I go still dey top am till e reach 200k na just visit I no go spend Christmas for my village

Pls how do I do this..

I need to lock my money ooooh
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by CaptainMitch: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Click on the pencil icon and edit the information when you are done click accept
Sparekey:

Pls how do I do this..

I need to lock my money ooooh
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by ufuosman(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Britboy(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2019
maynation:
My own wedding is coming soon with my charming prince on this forum tongue
undecided
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by maynation(f): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2019
Britboy:

undecided
You don't know my boyfriend is on here?? undecided
I swear he is. grin
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Britboy(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2019
maynation:

You don't know my boyfriend is on here?? undecided
I swear he is. grin
It's all good sweetnation.

You just bone my side.

Not impressed!
sad
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by maynation(f): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Britboy:

It's all good sweetnation.

You just bone my side.

Not impressed!
sad

Pot calling chalk black. undecided
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Britboy(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2019
maynation:

Pot calling chalk black. undecided
How can you even say this?

Re-login to that abandoned mail and see how many I fired off.
Is it the mentions on here too?

You just intentionally boning...
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by maynation(f): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Britboy:

How can you even say this?

Re-login to that abandoned mail and see how many I fired off.
Is it the mentions on here too?

You just intentionally boning...

I MISS YOU tongue

1 Like

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Britboy(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2019
maynation:

I MISS YOU tongue
Ditto!

But you know what to do.
Don't make me ask/tell you repeatedly.
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Click on the pencil icon and edit the information when you are done click accept
CaptainMitch I have replied your mail. But you haven't responded
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by CaptainMitch: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2019
I am unable to access yahoomail and no light to use my mifi. I will later today
Chapter1vs6:
CaptainMitch I have replied your mail. But you haven't responded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I am unable to access yahoomail and no light to use my mifi. I will later today
OK thanks in anticipation
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Lamanii22(f): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
EFABBES:
Join us on 30th November 2019 @ Blessed Baptist Church Port Harcourt

Awww congratulations to you guys... May the wedding be successful... May your marriage be fruitful, you both shall bear children... The lord would always provide your needs...
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beautiful pictures
Congrats
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by RoyalBlak007: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
missyQween:
Congratulation. May God bless your Union.

God when o. I have Nairaland account too na wink

"God when" angry Stay there and

don't reply my pm undecided
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by missyQween(f): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2019
RoyalBlak007:

"God when" angry Stay there and

don't reply my pm undecided

Lol. You didn't write your "HI " well

1 Like

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by nwagbuke(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
nwagbuke:
So cute.
Good afternoon dear friends,

May I please solicit for your assistance. I am currently carrying a research on Federal Road Safety Corps and her recruitment process, hence, I most humbly request of your assistance in availing me the site to download the comprehensive names of the recruited personnel for 2011/2012 and that of 2018/2019 or any assistance you deem necessary towards this regards.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind response.

Nwagbuke
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by nwagbuke(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
nwagbuke:
So cute.

May I please solicit for your assistance. I am currently carrying a research on Federal Road Safety Corps and her recruitment process, hence, I most humbly request of your assistance in availing me the site to download the comprehensive names of the recruited personnel for 2011/2012 and that of 2018/2019 or any assistance you deem necessary towards this regards.

Nwagbuke[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by nwagbuke(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
nwagbuke:
So cute.

Nwagbuke[color=#990000][/color][quote author=missyQween post=83987304]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.